What's new

Vietnam-India two-way trade rises to $3.9bln in 2011, up 42% yoy.

I wish you had been there during the times of the Mongol invasions.

You would have achieved what the emperor and general of the times didn't: Scare them away with sheer numbers.

60000 Vs. 165 millions!

You would have also scared off the Manchus and the Birts and other Europeans, probably the Japs as well.

You managed to soooo scare us you know.

---------- Post added at 01:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------

Behind this "arrogance" lies a deep sense of humiliation and inferiority complex.

Not too difficult to see actually.

Numbers didn't do India any good against the British did it?

PRC never lost a war. I don't care about what happened 1000 years ago. India on the other hand has been defeated in 1962.

In the end, the final result was: India has NEVER won a war against a peer competitor and won, but can only bully 10x smaller Pakistan, while China has always fought against peer competitors like the US and Russia.

milltaryly and economicly vietnam is sure can teach india a thing or two as well, welldone india you finally realise southeast asian is where you can get knowledge from,learnning from vietnam is a good starting point.

very good news for india, india can learn alot from vietnam,vietnam for being in soutrh east asia is very smart compare to india and standard of living in vietnam is alot better than india, also vietnam is alot cleaner so all in all very benificial to india to engage with vietnam

You are funny :lol:
Please do not feel too bad afterall its not that big a deal for China as you know China hardly cares for India or Viet Nam :lol:

whatever! China does everything for her own interests.

---------- Post added at 04:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

yes, your naked ***** are rising but nobody wants to f@ck because so dirty.hah

We know that mods won't ban you so easily since it is your ally's forum but don't you think that you should mind your language a little bit because you are ruining this forum.

PRC never lost a war. I don't care about what happened 1000 years ago. India on the other hand has been defeated in 1962.

In the end, the final result was: India has NEVER won a war against a peer competitor and won, but can only bully 10x smaller Pakistan, while China has always fought against peer competitors like the US and Russia.

Prove the bold part

and
Japan and VietNam are much smaller in front of China than Pakistan in front of India :azn: and when you talk about war and wins, do include both these countries too :smokin:

Didn't your censored media tell you about bad ordeal in Chola incident.

Atleast we can bully 10X smaller pakistan unlike PRC who can't bully 100X smaller ROC. Pathetic:|

Most of the Indian and Vietnamese are good at boast, fantasy. Because of facing cruel reality, Only the troll can then can let they forget the reality of pain,Can let them in the debate in an invincible position. They can not talk about the reality of things,Can only sustenance the future,Because of their now almost in many ways in sub-saharan Africa's level

Vietnam has chosen India as suppliers of raw materials for our manufacturing industry to avoid dependency of China too much. We need to strengthen further to do that.
Previously, most the raw material for production of industry Vietnam's are imported from China.

It's good solution.
India friends, we work for interests of both.:tup:

Indians and Viets can keep protesting against us but that won't make a difference. The population, land area, GDP, military forces of India and Vietnam combined is still smaller than China.

Hi,
I agree With Your above Post, But If We Look This Issue Diplomatically......Than That Military MightWill Not Help You. Only Isolate You Further on the World Stage Which Is Not Good Either. Chinese Foreign Policy Is A Blunder.
Thankx,

Atleast we can bully 10X smaller pakistan unlike PRC who can't bully 100X smaller ROC. Pathetic:|

Haha but we sure did kicked your asssss in 1962 and resulted in one of the bigest humiliaion of india

Haha but we sure did kicked your asssss in 1962 and resulted in one of the bigest humiliaion of india

Atleast we lost against that country which is 2.5 times bigger than us not against 100X smaller than us.

Hi,
Do You Know, Why PLA withdraw Troops in 1962 ? And Why Are You Still Claiming Arunachal Pradesh In spite of Winning 1962 Invasion ? Honestly Answer My 2 Questions Please!
Thankx,

you left arunachal coz you were not in position to hold that area;) and in 62,10k indian soldiers fought with 80k chinese.
and it was not a military defeat..it was political mess more likely.so get ur knowledge perfect before copying n pasting .
2 cents can be earned by posting correctly:lol:

Just got some Basa fish fillet (skin-less and boneless) imported from Vietnam. Awesome!!! and cost? Cheaper than our Surmai fillet.
There is some adverse publicity against basa or panga fish fillets in the west. At the same time, I also find that tests carried out by leading institutes found no contaminants.
I wanted the views of Vietnamese friends on this.

Back
Top Bottom