What's new

Vietnam-China: Better ties hold key to South China Sea disputes

Ok,but Chinese migrants be Vietnamese whether in ancient time or in present.

I like to correct your comment, we are Viet (Yue) or Jingzu are still living in China, we came to Vietnam from ancient land of us: Southern China.

I like to correct your comment, we are Viet (Yue) or Jingzu are still living in China, we came to Vietnam from ancient land of us: Southern China.

Your ancestors may live in Southern China during the prehistoric time, but they later migrated to Southeast Asia, while Southern China became a civilized place under the occupation of the Han Chinese.

With your blatant, we and other nations should stop imports from China to reduce inflation?
You proud to grow by 10%, but we are preventing the growth stage, you will not understand why?
Our class is different in that we always respect the neighboring countries such as Cambodia, Myanmar, Laos .. and help them with development, we have no greed, territorial expansion and narrow-minded nationalist like you.
I think no territorial expansion and China is not greedy,for you can see not like you China was oppressed by neighbors western and northward not very long time ago and we claim the land at least our relatives who not be used with their lord live on.

:yahoo:
hehehe...:rofl:

We Huaxia people have made Southern China a beautiful place, to say Southern China belongs to the Viet is just like saying Africa belongs to the Europeans.

4426860018_afe12ffd88.jpg

10523383-guilin-li-river.jpg

You were born in that place, but later you left, and no one force you to leave, so it is not your land anymore.

I think no territorial expansion and China is not greedy,for you can see not like you China was oppressed by neighbors western and northward not very long time ago and we claim the land at least our relatives who not be used with their lord live on.
Yes, bro. I am so surprised with the expression of ChineseTiger1986 and a member of the Chinese!!!
Chinese friends that I knew formerly, always respect other people

Yes, bro. I am so surprised with the expression of ChineseTiger1986 and a member of the Chinese!!!
Chinese friends that I knew formerly, always respect other people

We respect other people as long as they don't try to claim our land.

We Huaxia people have made Southern China a beautiful place, to say Southern China belongs to the Viet is just like saying Africa belongs to the Europeans.

4426860018_afe12ffd88.jpg

10523383-guilin-li-river.jpg

You were born in that place, but later you left, and no one force you to leave, so it is not your land anymore.
Viet people is also within our Huaxia group if you know what 'Xia' means.
夏:横目之民 You can check out how Viet people look like.

Your ancestors may live in Southern China during the prehistoric time, but they later migrated to Southeast Asia, while Southern China became a civilized place under the occupation of the Han Chinese.
With time, we will get the land of ancestors, like China have received Hong Kong and Macau ... from the United Kingdom, Portugal, ..., but I think will be more difficult because aggressors land and islands of Vietnam is not civilized as the United Kingdom, Portugal ...

Viet people is also within our Huaxia group if you know what 'Xia' means.
夏:横目之民 You can check out how Viet people look like.

Some Viets look Huaxia, while some others don't.

I think those Huaxia looking Viet girls can fulfill as the bride role for many of our lonely male compatriots.

---------- Post added at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------

With time, we will get the land of ancestors, like China have received Hong Kong and Macau ... from the United Kingdom, Portugal, ..., but I think will be more difficult because aggressors land and islands of Vietnam is not civilized as the United Kingdom, Portugal ...

Keep dreaming, your ancestors also originated in Africa, so you can claim there land as well.

Dude, pls check the Western map, those islands look close to VN too.
BAN%252520%257E1.JPG

And when some Western ship were robbed by Pirate close those islands, China's offices of Quing dynasty also said:' it's robbed in VN's territory'

I have already said, because of historical reasons and habits, maps usually have some difficulties to preserve information about the text for the history, we have enough, from the beginning of the TANG dynasty, the official government records for the South China Sea sovereigntythis is a much clearer record than the map, you can deny it? I did not see enough of the Vietnamese historical data can be compared.

I have already said, because of historical reasons and habits, maps usually have some difficulties to preserve information about the text for the history, we have enough, from the beginning of the TANG dynasty, the official government records for the South China Sea sovereigntythis is a much clearer record than the map, you can deny it? I did not see enough of the Vietnamese historical data can be compared.
If you think you have better evidence, then let's submit the matter to the International Court of Justice to solve the problem, so why didn't you submit it ??Or it's just simply a fake one, just like another China's productions ??:coffee:

If you think you have better evidence, then let's submit the matter to the International Court of Justice to solve the problem, so why didn't you submit it ??Or it's just simply a fake one, just like another China's productions ??:coffee:
Only weak appeal to the international court. We will take back those islands by force, the action could be taken at any moments as we like. Who give internationala court a a shitt any way.....

Back
Top Bottom