What's new

Vietnam asks China to end sovereignty violations

While I give the independent sources of neutral parties outside, Chinese guys always give the figures of the Chinese government, then an arrogant self happy.... Killing civilians, It's pitiful, SC!
We don't believe the figures from your government.

While I give the independent sources of neutral parties outside, Chinese guys always give the figures of the Chinese government, then an arrogant self happy.... Killing civilians, It's pitiful, SC!

haha,since when Wikipedia is a Chinese source?

70,000 Vietnamese casualties are a third party estimation.and your government doesnt even dare to reveal your casualties,how pathetic.

haha,since when Wikipedia is a Chinese source?

70,000 Vietnamese casualties are a third party estimation.and your government doesnt even dare to reveal your casualties,how pathetic.

It's your excerpt from in # 120, you've marked it in red:
Regular forces (from Chinese sources): 100,100 killed in total, Wounded: more than 10,000. 2210 Prisoners of War.[5][28] Province Militia and divisions of the Public Security Army: unknown.
the causality estimated: 70,000[29]

(from Chinese sources): 100,100 killed in total

the causality estimated: 70,000

:lol: :lol:
You and other chinese members did not have any other independent information about Sino Vietnam war?

isnt wikipedia one of the most known one for unbiased reference,do you have something more reliable?why did Vietnamese government never dare to reveal your own figure?

isnt wikipedia one of the most known one for unbiased reference,do you have something more reliable?why did Vietnamese government never dare to reveal your own figure?

Because they let the independent sources, neutral statements.
These are figures of The Time: "Though casualty figures remain unclear, estimates suggest at least 20,000 Chinese soldiers died, while Vietnamese dead number under ten thousand"

Because they let the independent sources, neutral statements.
These are figures of The Time: "Though casualty figures remain unclear, estimates suggest at least 20,000 Chinese soldiers died, while Vietnamese dead number under ten thousand"

what makes you think that your source is more reliable then wikipedia,and we captured more than 2200 you POWs,you only got a couple of hundreds.when we exchanged POWs,we both have the record.that also suggests that you suffer way more worse than China.

what makes you think that your source is more reliable then wikipedia,and we captured more than 2200 you POWs,you only got a couple of hundreds.when we exchanged POWs,we both have the record.that also suggests that you suffer way more worse than China.

:lol:
Don't fall into controversial figures momentum. What I want to emphasize here it is joyful attitude expressed by some chinese members when their PLA killed civilians. Maybe they do not have any other pride?

I do not refute the Wikipedia source, in the figures they give are always noted "the source"

:lol:
Don't fall into controversial figures momentum. What I want to emphasize here it is joyful attitude expressed by some chinese members when their PLA killed civilians. Maybe they do not have any other pride?

we dont have land disputes so the next conflict bw the 2 countries are mostly like to happen on the sea,and it happened before in 1974 and 1988,now Chinese navy is way more powerful than it was.and if you like to try your luck on the sea.you are very welcome to doing it.

we dont have land disputes so the next conflict bw the 2 countries are mostly like to happen on the sea,and it happened before in 1974 and 1988,now Chinese navy is way more powerful than it was.and if you like to try your luck on the sea.you are very welcome to doing it.

As I said before, you took advantage of opportunities when we're rolling in the Vietnam war, and when we were weaken by it, you have robbed of our islands.
However, we are negotiating with China to get back the islands peacefully....
We will negotiate and wait, even waiting a thousand years from now....

Well, if you believe you have defeated China so many times, I am just curious how China could rule you for so long and why the heck vn paid tributes to China year after year for most of the past two thousand years??? Why not the other way around???

If you believe you can use your big mouth to defeat China again, well, I would like to see you to achieve that feat. Trust me, we are all waiting to see.

BTW, just like 1974, 1979, 1988 and etc, when we sank your boats, our army were miles away from your capital, nobody give a fxxk about your complaints. You could cry as hard as you could, just like those times before U.N. In the end, your so-called p.m. or president, will crawl back to China's feet again and ask for forgiveness and help. BTW, if you want to always be like this type of big mouth guy here, ask your p.m, president to have some spine. Show some real guts!!!:)

Well, keep on asking and see whether China give a damn to what you ask.

We did not prove by "big mouth" as you. Update your knowledge with independent information on the Internet, instead of listening to the CCP's propaganda lie.
If you did not find the information, see the link I sent in my comments.

As I said before, you took advantage of opportunities when we're rolling in the Vietnam war, and when we were weaken by it, you have robbed of our islands.
However, we are negotiating with China to get back the islands peacefully....

we took advantage?do you seriously believe that you can do better if that battle happens today?and two sides fighting on even playing field.

Well, if you believe you have defeated China so many times, I am just curious how China could rule you for so long and why the heck vn paid tributes to China year after year for most of the past two thousand years??? Why not the other way around???

If you believe you can use your big mouth to defeat China again, well, I would like to see you to achieve that feat. Trust me, we are all waiting to see.

BTW, just like 1974, 1979, 1988 and etc, when we sank your boats, our army were miles away from your capital, nobody give a fxxk about your complaints. You could cry as hard as you could, just like those times before U.N. In the end, your so-called p.m. or president, will crawl back to China's feet again and ask for forgiveness and help.

Well, keep on asking and see whether China give a damn to what you ask.

what happened in 1979 was like a remote military training for China,but it was considered a war in Vietnam,cause the battle field is precariously close to its capital.

we took advantage?do you seriously believe that you can do better if that battle happens today?and two sides fighting on even playing field.

what happened in 1979 was like a remote military training for China,but it was considered a war in Vietnam,cause the battle field is precariously close to its capital.

No comment.

55212476201102262044553942635809607_019.jpg

Back
Top Bottom