• World of Warcraft....lol
  • Diablo 3
  • Starcraft 2

Going to try;
  • Hearthstone
  • Heroes of the storm
Waiting for expansions

Yeah I'm a big Blizzard fan. :cheesy:

One thing I don't like about total war is that logistics plays no role in any war except for bringing reinforcements from a nearby city. For example your armies don't rely on supply lines which is actually a very important part of war. Another thing that sucks about total war is that the diplomacy is very bland. It doesn't mean anything to be allies. The sieges always felt kind of dumb too because you are only attacking a small part of a massive city so it just looks like 2 large street gangs are fighting each other.

I like the Aegislash avatar!

Thank you!

I miss your jarachi avatar.

Currently playing;
  • World of Warcraft....lol
  • Diablo 3
  • Starcraft 2
Going to try;
  • Hearthstone
  • Heroes of the storm
Waiting for expansions

Yeah I'm a big Blizzard fan. :cheesy:
Is starcraft 2 worth it?

I enjoy rts games like aoe, empire earth, command and conquer.

How's the campaign?

Is starcraft 2 worth it?

Its amazing, there's been an expansion already.

There's a lot in it, eg
  • Campaign (Awesome story line)
  • Mission rewards, unit upgrades, portraits, decals etc
  • Challenge modes
  • Player vs CPU
  • Player vs Other players online (Multiplayer)
  • Map/ Mission creator and editor some of which can lead to entirely different games such as a death race, capture flag etc.
  • 3 entirely different playable races with very different strengths and weaknesses
  • Awesome graphics

Last edited:
nice thread folks, could you advise a good adventure game, I have played both drakes games on PS3 but now looking for a game in the genre for PC.

Drake's fortune and among thieves - before my PS3 broke down. Also Tomb raider on PC.
Uncharted is the best adventure series, I have finished all three. Tomb raider was also good. Last of us was also awesome adventure game.

Uncharted is the best adventure series, I have finished all three. Tomb raider was also good. Last of us was also awesome adventure game.
Naughty dog is rocking the genre. Since I don't have a console anymore, have no option but to look for the PC titles.

Naughty dog is rocking the genre. Since I don't have a console anymore, have no option but to look for the PC titles.
Console is better then PC for adventure games, Infamous: Second Son is looking to be a good game. The best recent game for PC is probably Assassin's Creed Black Flag.

Back
Top Bottom