What's new

Video Gamers report in!

Battlefield 3 release = time to upgrade PC time.

Battlefield 3 release = time to upgrade PC time.

It would probably be best to play Battlefield 3 on console, online gaming experience and cost wise. You won't have to upgrade the console to play BF 3. Just a suggestion.

i dont even have time for that havent played any game for a mont now

I play when I have time, usually when I get back from work if I'm not too immersed into news articles or forums. :D

It would probably be best to play Battlefield 3 on console, online gaming experience and cost wise. You won't have to upgrade the console to play BF 3. Just a suggestion.

Cheers for the suggestion buddy. I've done both on bfbc2, have it on both pc and console. The console version I rarely touched due to lack of maturity of the online crowd and the awfully fiddly thumb sticks. I'm more of a keyboard and mouse kind of guy.
Moreover, I prefer to play everything maxed out and enjoy both smoothness of the game play and the eye candy.

The only obstacle for me is my patience. Right now I'm deciding on whether to go with the AMD Bulldozer, be a sheep and go with the crowd on the Sandy Bridge platform or test my patience further by waiting until the 2011 socket comes out. It's not the wisest choice to make "money wise", but I do love my pc game sessons and I enjoy playing around with computer parts and settings. I guess I should just wait for it to come out, read some reviews and see how each processors handle BF3. Having said that, both ATi 7000 and the Nvidia 600 series are supposed to come out on the fourth quarter of this year or the first next year :P

Does any one like Tekken here .
Namco is going to launch Tekken Tag 2 and Namco Capcom are launching Tekken X Street Fighters.

my favorte games are
cod warfare 2
home front
Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X
future planes are
Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X 2
cod mw3
battlefield 2 & 3

My fav series are COD,DMC,tekken,Nfs,guitar hero and many more.
Currently playing FALCON 4:Allied force.Its old but awesome.....One should try this who likes f-16 simulators.

t2oxz.jpg

Dude, what about PS3??

:suicide:

Sorry to disappoint you buddy. This picture was apparently posted by an EA employee in the UK (on Twitter). No one knows whether it's out yet. The thing that's getting everyone all hyped up is the fact that the Xbox shown in the picture is not a retail kit.

:undecided:

I play when I have time, usually when I get back from work if I'm not too immersed into news articles or forums. :D

Cheers for the suggestion buddy. I've done both on bfbc2, have it on both pc and console. The console version I rarely touched due to lack of maturity of the online crowd and the awfully fiddly thumb sticks. I'm more of a keyboard and mouse kind of guy.
Moreover, I prefer to play everything maxed out and enjoy both smoothness of the game play and the eye candy.

The only obstacle for me is my patience. Right now I'm deciding on whether to go with the AMD Bulldozer, be a sheep and go with the crowd on the Sandy Bridge platform or test my patience further by waiting until the 2011 socket comes out. It's not the wisest choice to make "money wise", but I do love my pc game sessons and I enjoy playing around with computer parts and settings. I guess I should just wait for it to come out, read some reviews and see how each processors handle BF3. Having said that, both ATi 7000 and the Nvidia 600 series are supposed to come out on the fourth quarter of this year or the first next year :P

Well, Dice has enabled Jets for Consoles so console isn't that bad, the only advantage pc has over consoles is the online 64 player gameplay vs 24 on console.

Back
Top Bottom