What's new

Video Gamers report in!

NFS THE RUN GAMEPLAY MUST WATCH
I am wating for this game to Release and Play:devil:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yaro can anyone help me to decide which 3D Card (GRAPHIC Card) i should buy Please Guys

ATI Radeon HD 6770 Rs 13000.Nvidia GTS 450 Rs 13500 Or Nvidia GTX 550ti Rs 14000 in Pakistan all cards are in 1 GB.Please Help
Give Some Suggestions and Prices of Cards Please :help:

Hello Help Dudes plZz
Yaro can anyone help me to decide which 3D Card (GRAPHIC Card) i should buy Please Guys

ATI Radeon HD 6770 Rs 13000.Nvidia GTS 450 Rs 13500 Or Nvidia GTX 550ti Rs 14000 in Pakistan all cards are in 1 GB.Please Help
Give Some Suggestions and Prices of Cards Please :help:

Any One Like Racing or Fan Of NFS series
Anyone Who Like Street Racing Games for him May i Present NFS The Run
The last good NFS game was MW the rest are just truck load of BS.

ATI Radeon HD 6770 Rs 13000.Nvidia GTS 450 Rs 13500 Or Nvidia GTX 550ti 1 GB Rs 14000 in Pakistan all cards are in 1 GB.Please Help
Give Some Suggestions and Prices of Cards Pleas

IS tht Pakistani rupees? and is 13k the max budget ur willing to stretch?
IF ur going for these cards go for an Nvidia ..no point buying Radeon cards below the 6850 Series..the Driver support is really shitty.
And if u are a gamer dont ggo for the GTS models there unnecessarily watered down ... THe GTX 550 TI seems to be a good choice (i recommend u go for a 570 or at least a 6850 as these are good budget cards and will last u atleast 2 years before u need an upgrade)

----(and forgot to mention)-----
I personally think the best card today (taking budget and Performance in to account) is the 6950 and thts not even half of its greatness.
IT costs me exactly 15k INR .2gb version
To top that off the 6950 can be bios flashed, with a moded 6970 bios to unlock it into a 6970 (as these two versions are of the same GPU architecture, only diff? 6950 had some GPU cores soft locked and the voltage capacitors downgraded to save power).. and a 6970 costs somewhere between 25k to 30k INR last time i checked.

LOL Please must must watch

What a Game:woot:

Back
Top Bottom