What's new

Video Gamers report in!

Its not so much that I care the most about graphics when I play a game. Graphics is just one aspect. Sound is imo equally important. Among other things.

But if Im going to buy a game again on different platform, then I want there to be certain enhancements/improvements in the new edition so I get my money's worth.

Better graphics, sound, framerate etc is definately a plus because you get more immersed into the game.

But like I said, TLOU already looked so insanely good on the PS3. Im not sure if it can even get better than that.

I agree.

If you buy a PS4, then get this game!

I am not investing in PS4 though but my brother is planning to buy PS4 I can always play on his console will suggest the Title to him.

@Daedalus Spec Ops the line is a good game not the best there are some core problems with it I can't explain but it sort weird playing it.

Sony can only dream of making games like titan fall, halo series and up coming couple of other titles, lol look at how sony is selling its buildings and plants and going into loss. The second thing I am going to invest after Xbox One would be steam valve.
Each to their own. I hate first person shooters, and much prefer Sony's exclusives like Uncharted and TLoU.

PS4 here I come! :D

The primary reason I'm getting a PS4 :D
Arkham City was one of the best game las gen. (After Red Dead Redemption!)

I am not investing in PS4 though but my brother is planning to buy PS4 I can always play on his console will suggest the Title to him.

@Daedalus Spec Ops the line is a good game not the best there are some core problems with it I can't explain but it sort weird playing it.
You are right, its not the best out there but the story line is quite different. I just finished playing it and didnt like the end that much. I have played many FPS (COD type), and am running out of options. Do you have any suggestions?

Each to their own. I hate first person shooters, and much prefer Sony's exclusives like Uncharted and TLoU.

The primary reason I'm getting a PS4 :D
Arkham City was one of the best game las gen. (After Red Dead Redemption!)

Same here. Im getting the PS4 just for Batman Arkham Knight. :D
Im going to buy the console the same time the game releases.

Arkham City was such a massive beast of a game. I think I have played it about 6 times. xD
Arkham Asylum was amazing as well.

This will be an epic conclusion. Imagine what they will be able to do with nex-gen horsepower!

You are right, its not the best out there but the story line is quite different. I just finished playing it and didnt like the end that much. I have played many FPS (COD type), and am running out of options. Do you have any suggestions?

I don't know just google for complete titles for xbox 360/xbox one for FPS category you might get some new type you might have missed.

Hey Xbox 360 owners who are still willing to keep you Console and plan on to buy lots of games for downloads or install huge list of games...BUT have less spaced hard drive?

Guess what! I've found 1TB internal hard drive for XBox 360 S/E specifically made for them. I'm soon going to order it for my Console because I still have to purchase/download alot of 360 games. I'm so glad I've found it there is absolutely no other way to store/install huge library even external hard drive had to be converted to fat32 and a 1tb would give you 16gb total for usage rest gone wasted.

Sony card or playstation card? Which is the best for gamers?

This thread has collective IQ of less than a 100. Loser gamers. Pfffft.

Ghosts sucked, COD BO1 was the SHITTTTTTTTTTTTT.

Back
Top Bottom