What's new

Victory Of Two-Nation Theory, ICC T-20 World Cup.

not few .. when ever there is match of pakistan .. in any city of Bangladesh .. almost all the stadium support pakistan .. this shows the general trend of the population ...

two nation theory was muslims and Hindus are two different nation .. so they still didn't join u?? did they ..that proves that the dnt want to live in a hindu county ...

No, the two nation theory overemphasized that religion tops everything...ethnicity, culture,language and that all rewuired for your fairyland to exist was that you should be muslim,this theory got its *** kicked when bangladesh separated with pakistan...now what we are seeing are pathetic almost pitiable attempts by pakistani's to somehow satisfy themselves with few isolated examples of banglas supporting pakistani's in cricket.And for the latter part there was never any intention from indian side to make bangladesh join it.

whats the purpose of this thread
if you guys want to unite back
then better tag some BDeshi members and know their reaction

@BDforever , @DarkPrince @i am bengali
it is nothing about political, pure fan... I used to cheers for Sachin as well as for Wasim Akram. my two most favorite players.
I do not support other teams when bd plays

it is nothing about political, pure fan... I used to cheers for Sachin as well as for Wasim Akram. my two most favorite players.
it said victory of 2 nation theory so i thought you were uniting once again
the name of the country will be Bangladestan
with its capital at Dhakalabad
:lol::lol:

Mr. Hamoodur Rahman himself a bengali. isnt he?
An East Pakistani Jurist Hamoodur Rahman the 7th Chief Justice of Pakistan, his nationality is Bengali but how can you compare the Nationality of a Chief Justice with his decisions ???

970102_277247365776403_1249456855_n.jpg

exactly even bangladeshi fan supported india both asia cup and t20 .....every body is supporting of their liking whats so big deal

Cricket Lovers Power for the Two Nation Theory
Respect the Decision of the Bangladesh Government.
Bangladesh reverses ban on foreign flags in cricket stadiums.

And you are still in denial mode.........!!

I dont trust on any bigot personality.

An East Pakistani Jurist Hamoodur Rahman the 7th Chief Justice of Pakistan, his nationality is Bengali but how can you compare the Nationality of a Chief Justice with his decisions ???
Becoz nothing had been done by Pak Army which he mentioned in his report. my relatives migrated from east Pakistan after 71. they told all stories were propagated.

Becoz nothing had been done by Pak Army which he mentioned in his report. my relatives migrated from east Pakistan after 71. they told all stories were propagated.
His son Justice Iqbal Hameedur Rahman is currently the Chief Justice of the Islamabad High Court. He had refused to take oath under the Provisional Constitutional Order issued by General Pervez Musharraf who imposed the Emergency Rule in November 2007. He resumed work at the Lahore High Court on the 19th of March 2009 after the restoration of Chief Justice Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhry.

Back
Top Bottom