What's new

Veena Malik Vs Molvi Sahab - Justifying her act in Big Boss

Threads merged and opened again.

Please put all Veena related articles into this thread.

Why are you sad and surprised?

Has Veena personally effected you in anyway?

She is an adult women, she went to participate in a show on her own free will and she is only representing herself.

She didn't cause any harm as far as I am concerned, in fact what she did on the show occurs in our country anyway.

Absolutely she is responsible for her deeds and no one is allowed to judge anyone on their level

The easiest thing to do is to criticize others and the most difficult thing is to correct our own mistakes..

:) Like Arundhati Roy

And at forum level just like ajtr ;)

its a matter of being how much wrong and how much right as well.Veena didn't say a thing against Pakistan and Islam unlike Arundhti whose bravery lies in insulting India and hinduism!there shoulkd a limit to such braveries!

veena malik, she has shameless guts, to furst do bad things on live tv which even indians hesitate to do, and then come to pak tv and shamlessly defend herself in a very silly illogical manner, shame on her!!!

veena malik, she has shameless guts, to furst do bad things on live tv which even indians hesitate to do, and then come to pak tv and shamlessly defend herself in a very silly illogical manner, shame on her!!!
Hmmm I don't understand why you feel the need to take this shame upon yourself... You can't make every little thing an anna ka masla, every celebrity does this - every celebrity can't be called a cultural ambassador.

I mean if you say that Shehzad Roy and Veena Malik are equally representative of Pakistan then that's an unfair assessment by you.

Whatever she's doing should not impact you in such a way where you feel the need to be totally aag bhagola about it...

Lolz as much as i despise Veena, i love the way she had the Mullah pinned against the wall...............

P.S...... My hate towards her has nothing to do with her Big Boss antics......

i guess she is playing her game

maulvi's are no people to lecture her so they should shut up because they are not so pure - thats her point.

so then i ask, what if her father questions her? can she tell him to shut up?

what if a respectable humble and honest person calls here to question - does she bow her head in shame? or argue in defiance?

what you will find with people like her is that they adept at finding clauses to justify whatever they want.

"you are this and that...."

"i can do whatever i want......"

"i am only answerable to god and not you........."

etc...

she has nothing much to offer the world, as do the hypocritical maulvi's - so lets deprave them of oxygen and focus on what important,

Star news is having field day in india with this video of veena malik doing dhhulai of maulana.

Star news is having field day in india with this video of veena malik doing dhhulai of maulana.

star news is a very cheap news channel.. dont remind us of their cheap shots on making war with pakistan

btw she was totally pawned when she said, what she has done, she is doing for a long tym, and i was reminded of countless males she flirted with and failed, like muhammad asif(he got married then :lol:), and many boyfriends before him

she even framed asif and made him caught of match fixing charges just to retaliate on a failed relationship :lol:

for me she looks for cheap fame through any mean.
she tries to get involve in every event from where she can get some cheap fame and attention. she is very ordinary but want to prove extra ordinary by some dirty acting on such shows from where she wants to earn sympathy. i find nothing positive in actresses like her and meera......

i guess she is playing her game

maulvi's are no people to lecture her so they should shut up because they are not so pure - thats her point.

so then i ask, what if her father questions her? can she tell him to shut up?

what if a respectable humble and honest person calls here to question - does she bow her head in shame? or argue in defiance?

what you will find with people like her is that they adept at finding clauses to justify whatever they want.

"you are this and that...."

"i can do whatever i want......"

"i am only answerable to god and not you........."

etc...

she has nothing much to offer the world, as do the hypocritical maulvi's - so lets deprave them of oxygen and focus on what important,
The point is your father has a RIGHT to question you, a stranger off the street does not.

The father imparts a lesson, the stranger mocks

There is no comparison and it remains to be seen if her father would question her on this. Have you seen what high school girls are doing in Pakistan? Promiscuity is quite higher than what most people like to admit - its just not put on display like Veena did, but that just makes her honest and the rest of them frauds.

The thing is these things are normal and acceptable in Pakistan for everyone else but Veena? Imparting religious indoctrination is the right of the parents - thats it, she has the RIGHT to tell everyone to STFU who is not a parent (that too she's an adult now, so legally speaking even they don't have a right).

in britain there are girls called jodie marsh and jordan - they are famous for being similarly tasteless and defiant in their behaviour - look them up.

so now pakistan has its own cheap wannabe desperado women, more than happy to push boundaries to further their own fame.

but the big difference is we are giving her oxygen to survive

Back
Top Bottom