What's new

Veena Malik sues Indian magazine

veena malik sukar ikare k abi be fhm ne relax dia agr topless full post karte to lag pata jata

Q2I4LU.jpg

TVUI39.jpg

5JYWDL.jpg

IOH4NC.jpg

ZPC6W4.jpg

94XSYE.jpg

Ugly girls are first to shed clothes. If you don't have good looks than you think maybe nudity will get you some attention. What Veena Malik does with her body is her business. However, for every action there are consequences to deal with. Veena Malik will never work in Pakistan again because no sane Producer/ Director will ever offer her a job in Pakistan. Maybe she will never return to pakistan and most Pakistanis will say good riddance, just like her family. I think her Fahter has already disowned her, Pakistanis will gladly follow suit.

Khush Rahoo aur Aabaad Raho, Veena. Please don't come back and good luck to you. Pakistan is better off without you.

She was topless but was wearing underwear. She said that the image that FHM used for the cover was morphed, & edited out the underwear. The image that was inside in the magazine (which they said they didn't use) was genuine I believe.

Does it even matter? shes a slut... just snatch her passport and tell her to f..k off!or worse.....

Ugly girls are first to shed clothes. If you don't have good looks than you think maybe nudity will get you some attention. What Veena Malik does with her body is her business. However, for every action there are consequences to deal with. Veena Malik will never work in Pakistan again because no sane Producer/ Director will ever offer her a job in Pakistan. Maybe she will never return to pakistan and most Pakistanis will say good riddance, just like her family. I think her Fahter has already disowned her, Pakistanis will gladly follow suit.

Khush Rahoo aur Aabaad Raho, Veena. Please don't come back and good luck to you. Pakistan is better off without you.

Why the hail she work in undeveloped industry after working in India?She is earning 10 times bigger here in biggger and better industry.

The bells of Irony..

Shahida mini coming on a talk show to talk about Veena's scandal...
Only those with a "colorful" puberty stage in Pakistan will get it.

I'm going to sue the poster of this thread and the coming ones for 2 mill and I'm going to sue Veena malik for 5 mill for creating this drama bazi.

I heard her on BBC, and she sounds convincing.
The mag should tender apology and pay her for damage done.

any pakistani who does a nude photoshoot must be disowned?

i am beginning to understand your country and the islamization process it is undergoing

I dnt give a shiz bout tht ugly fat creature... but who gave her the right to abuse our national institutions? disowned.. her own parents told her to f..k off! if they had a little shame they should have shot her! yes im a conservativer,backward whatever you call me... not a damn liberal hypocrite...!

Abt islamization whats ur concern? if you indians are making ur culture and religion look like a joke by going against it whats our fault?

What i have observed about indians is tht they copy the west while dont really give a damn abt their own culture which even exists due to conservative indians or the older generation!

^your observation is wrong. bollywood and hollywood both is sold is pak, isn't it? what does that make you? so kindly don't make blatant generalized statement on all Indians and their view about their culture instead report any post that offends you.

Back
Top Bottom