What's new

Veena Malik slams death threats from 'stone age' Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
ISI is photoshopped. Not tattoos.

Time to close this thread, and banned "Veena Malik topic" on this forum, it is good to see you immatures response by exposed here.

But in india it is, that's why she went to india, so she can sleep with every other guy and give free massages just like what all indian women do, its considered normal in india,:lol:

Your right, in indian standards it is considered normal for a woman to pose nude, sleep with every other guy, and give free massages to men, since this is the every day routine of every indian woman, which is why women like Veena Malik feel at home in india and it is considered offensive to call her what she is.

Frustrated.jpg

Why you Frustrated? :lol:

I think the mods really need to look at some of the posts in this thread, especially with all the comments attacking Pakistani (& one comment on Indian) women.

I dont see a single post attacking or abusing Pakistani women in general . The only thing i see is a frustrated moron abusing Indian women in general

Your right, in indian standards it is considered normal for a woman to pose nude, sleep with every other guy, and give free massages to men, since this is the every day routine of every indian woman, which is why women like Veena Malik feel at home in india and it is considered offensive to call her what she is.

But in india it is, that's why she went to india, so she can sleep with every other guy and give free massages just like what all indian women do, its considered normal in india,:lol:

Veena Malik slams death threats from 'stone age' Pakistan - The Times of India

A text message sent to local journalists by ISI's public relations machinery :eek: complained that the affair was 'the height of humiliation for Pakistan, on Indian soil'.

:lol: really doubtful,
ISI has no official spokesman.ISPR sometimes speaks for them but I dont think them to be so foolish to respond on such issues even via SMS.

Veena Malik whatever does is her personal matter,she is just an ordinary citizen.
She has not been sent by Govt of Pakistan or Nation whatever she is doing is her personal matter.
Pakistan can not take the responsibility of deeds of its every citizen, no matter they are terrorist or Veena Malik

brother i strongly object your words about Indian women, ilicit affires are every where and its a social problem of the human society.
this topic is about Veena and not about Indian women.
I would be happy if you remove the post about INdian women.
I think Veena should have thought before shedding her cloths before the cams.
and she had been such a fool to allow the ISI on her wrist by the producer.
it has indeed embarased herself and the mother land she was born and brought up.
at the same time we are not talking about the producer and team that took photo shoots. they really need to learn leasons not to harm the modesty of women and should think before they exploit people like Veena.

It really doesn't matter what she does.. the fact that many of these soo called Pakistani "stars" are ready to bare it all for their 15 minutes of fame in India irks the "idiot bone" in Pakistani's.
They regularly accept and privately enjoy that most of these women are from dubious backgrounds.. and those that are not have repeatedly shown ON record that they will do anything for their own advances, Yet throw a tantrum because a known uncouth and unchaste woman decides to continue her behavior in India??

Im sorry.. let me get this straight..
Did not maliaka shararat go ahead and bare it all in India and then wherever she could?
Did not her family disown her.. was there not sensationalism there as well? I saw and heard many comments by my countrymen on that...is it wrong that now Veena Malik with her "relative" decent family background participating in similar attempts to gain fame is inviting puns from Indians?
After all.. my favorite dialogue from the current crop of Bollywood flicks suits this will
"Jab shareefon ke Kaprey utartey hain tu sab se ziada(jiada for some Indians) maza shareefon ko hi ata hai"
Were there not MANY Pakistani's I saw myself make pithy comments on some forums about Sania Mirza's physical motions when she played tennis??
and she is an accomplished and respected sportswoman. Those same idiots can be seen buttering up their "bhabi" on certain chai-khana forums..
But this sub-continent mentality of "Sadi Behn..sada laaj".. will continue to haunt both nations..
Veena Malik's disregard for "sharam,Laaj,gehna" does in no way reflect upon all pakistani's..
Its okay to feel embarrassed by it for 30 seconds or so.. after that you may take a peek at the picture as well and laugh about it..
An NRI friend of mine was chiding me along with this for a while till I told him these come nothing close to the ones of Mrs Rai Bachan.. his response.. "Dude.. where? I wanna see those babies..."

Such women are not common across Pakistan,India or Bangladesh.. we are in general respectable people..
This is showbiz.. and it shows whether it is here or in Uganda.

It really doesn't matter what she does.. the fact that many of these soo called Pakistani "stars" are ready to bare it all for their 15 minutes of fame in India irks the "idiot bone" in Pakistani's.
They regularly accept and privately enjoy that most of these women are from dubious backgrounds.. and those that are not have repeatedly shown ON record that they will do anything for their own advances, Yet throw a tantrum because a known uncouth and unchaste woman decides to continue her behavior in India??

Im sorry.. let me get this straight..
Did not maliaka shararat go ahead and bare it all in India and then wherever she could?
Did not her family disown her.. was there not sensationalism there as well? I saw and heard many comments by my countrymen on that...is it wrong that now Veena Malik with her "relative" decent family background participating in similar attempts to gain fame is inviting puns from Indians?
After all.. my favorite dialogue from the current crop of Bollywood flicks suits this will
"Jab shareefon ke Kaprey utartey hain tu sab se ziada(jiada for some Indians) maza shareefon ko hi ata hai"
Were there not MANY Pakistani's I saw myself make pithy comments on some forums about Sania Mirza's physical motions when she played tennis??
and she is an accomplished and respected sportswoman. Those same idiots can be seen buttering up their "bhabi" on certain chai-khana forums..
But this sub-continent mentality of "Sadi Behn..sada laaj".. will continue to haunt both nations..
Veena Malik's disregard for "sharam,Laaj,gehna" does in no way reflect upon all pakistani's..
Its okay to feel embarrassed by it for 30 seconds or so.. after that you may take a peek at the picture as well and laugh about it..
An NRI friend of mine was chiding me along with this for a while till I told him these come nothing close to the ones of Mrs Rai Bachan.. his response.. "Dude.. where? I wanna see those babies..."

Such women are not common across Pakistan,India or Bangladesh.. we are in general respectable people..
This is showbiz.. and it shows whether it is here or in Uganda.

Finally sensible and balanced comment. Bottom line is don't generalize women

OH NO WAY, A WOMAN THAT SHOWS CLEAVAGE??

MUST BE A SLUT!

Seems like the stone age comment seems totally appropriate.

I don't know if we are obsessed with ISI but definatly you are. You know ISI meaning in Indian context? it's sign of Indian standards. Its sign of ISI is the Indian Standard for Products and Codes of Practice.

Brother, she said that ISI was written on her hand because every other thing in pakistan is associated with ISI

This clearly shows which ISI she is talking about.

Veena Malik is Pakistani. She slept with Indian guys before camera. NOw don't say nasty things about Indian women . Indian women already proved to the world that they are the best compared to Pakistani women.

The Indian standard is what is watched widely in the land of the pure so spare me the lame attempt at diverting what she did as an "Indian Practice". Like I explained before it is not in our culture to shout out death-threats or call women names, if we don't like what they do, we just ignore going about our daily business like nothing happened.

You can continue to call her a slut for all I care..was just reminding you why she called your society as a"stone age" one

Yes I Saw the video of Sharing wife btw brothers ;)

at least she got her fame.

dont know why people here compare her to rakhi sawant

rakhi-sawant.jpg

THATS a slut

why i find her pretty- beautiful and sexy- while most of you lot dont-

After all we see all the women in makeup- she looks gorgeous in makeup- fine with me-

:smitten: :smitten:-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom