What's new

Veena Malik is crossing her limits

I am hoping she is soon eliminated by some lunatic gun yielding religio-nut wahabi...the faster the better...personally speaking..i dont mind bringing her in cross hair of my own HK-36 but where does she live?

Are you also a professional bhai with your HK-36? Then just the guy I'm looking for. I need somebody to be bumped off. Await my PM for the supari.

indians are liars. dont believe anything they say.

Veena Malik denies nude photo shoot for FHM

Veena Malik has stirred controversy in both Pakistan and India — and this time she is not even involved. An alleged photograph of the actress posing nude appeared on the Indian online edition of the international monthly men’s lifestyle magazine FHM on Friday, but her PR manager confirmed to The Express Tribune that the photograph is fake.

Shot with clothes on!

Speaking via telephone on Express News, Veena Malik admitted she had shot for FHM magazine, however the shoot was with clothes on, and none of the poses appearing on the cover were given by her.

She claimed that the picture on the cover of FHM was ‘morphed’ and that she would be consulting her media adviser and lawyer before taking any action.

“People must know that I am an actress, and any one can take my picture and morph it.”

Earlier, when contacted by The Express Tribune, Veena Malik’s PR Manager Sohail Rashid said Malik has not done any such photo shoot.

He added that Malik was unaware about the shoot, since she was currently busy shooting for two movies in India.

Rashid said that she has instructed him to approach their lawyer, on December 3, to deliberate a legal course of action with regards to the matter.

“Veena knows her limits. I know we have done quite bold stuff/shoots, those which are available on our website, but she knows her parameters. Yes we need to be bold for international magazines, but she won’t cross her limits,” Rashid added.

The picture – which was posted on FHM India’s website, Facebook page and Twitter account simultaneously – was cited as the cover of the magazine’s December 2011 issue.

The actress was shown naked, brandishing an Inter-Services Intelligence agency (ISI) tattoo on her arm, linked to text that says “hand in the end of the world too?”.

The magazine cover made waves online, with many speculating over the authenticity of the photograph.

A Times of India report quoted Malik while speaking during the photo shoot:

“It’s tough standing on one leg, while trying to cover up with one hand and running the other through my hair – you guys are going to pay for this.”

In a new Times of India report, Veena has been quoted denying she has posed nude for the magazine. She says the photographs have been morphed.

“I have never posed nude. I have never done anything like that ever. My manager and legal team is looking into the matter. We will take legal action against them.”

“The picture has been morphed. Its not me. Definitely not.”

FHM India Editor Kabeer Sharma denies her claim and says the magazine has proof of the photo shoot.

“The photo shoot was done in Mumbai on November 22. We have a video of the photo shoot.”

“I also have an email from Veena in which she says she has seen the photos and is happy with them, and that she’s looking forward to seeing the cover.”

Not only has the picture got the online community talking, Pakistani diva, Meera – who had earlier called Veena a “cheap girl” – was active on Twitter commenting on the picture:

TheMeeraJee Hhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa OMG

TheMeeraJee what the f……………………

TheMeeraJee Completely mad woman

This is not the first time that FHM India has been accused of manipulating photographs.

According to reports, Indian actress Kajal Agarwal had accused the magazine of “morphing” her pictures taken at a photo shoot for the September 2011 issue.

Veena Malik denies nude photo shoot for FHM – The Express Tribune

she should sue the indian magazine.

I am hoping she is soon eliminated by some lunatic gun yielding religio-nut wahabi...the faster the better...personally speaking..i dont mind bringing her in cross hair of my own HK-36 but where does she live?

that’s just disgraceful no respect for a human life at all, lets trade we will give you arundathi roy and we will keep veena malik. Blast her head with your HK-36 no probz :rofl:

take veena for freee we dont need her she is dhabba on **** and indian culture

who said that mujra is **** culture dont go what you see in videos and these mujras never happened in public they happen inside secret areas and please what you know about pakistan and Islam if you dont please close your mouth here

i dont have any probleum with her nudity why dont you understand why she want to drag ISI in it as you know that in india whe any whatever happend they say ISI why she want conterversy over conteversy entertainers dont mean they sell their national integrity if she want to become ***** we dont have any probleum with it if it her personal body than ISI also a organiztion why she did that in india we dont have any probleum with her personal life day and day after she is doing things which dont relate to pakistan and anout mujra than i must say that all indians are ***** becoz in india nude movies are gaining more than bollywood movies even it is not indian culture id nudity is indian culture is it
You know whats real problem is?its your single track thinking which thinks 'ISI' can mean only 'IInter-Services Intelligence' but in world ISI can have million expanion.and you want to impose only your thing on hers.Second problem of you is that ahe can do whatever she wish to in pakistan like going nude etc(which she already did in pak)but it hurts your and general pakistani sensitivity if she does same in kafir india.Grow up man.

Whats wrong with u people isi raw in such simple things is some model regardles of her nationality writes raw on her NUDE body how will it make a difference is she a spokeperson or an employe of that particular org if no how does it matter chuck it off guys

WHY SO SERIOUS

if she is not than why she wrote it if tomoroow ash write ISI do you imagine what will happen to her sir it is not that simple we should not make contreversies over and over and in india she do it i dont understand where already ISI name is badnamm

Sf relax dude dont get personal with any one think before you speak those ****** words

What ever post reported

opps if you dont have any probleum with this why not you send your sister and write RAW on her body and make pubicize her too and tell you what why ISI wrote on her body and specially in india where already negative sentimants you and your media and your people do forgoteen after mumbai attacks how fear of ISI running in your blood i feel disgrace to speak with you becoz i know you think differently for other if you can send your sister and mother for this act than i musy be proud of you can you talkind is easy but actions are hard if you dont keep your mouth shut

---------- Post added at 06:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 AM ----------

as they say india is Dustbin of world after this act im sure pakistani dust is also worth wile in india

the world is trying to clean Pakistan mate much as they could everyday that’s why there is constant NATO and US airstrikes, all the rubbish is in Pakistan, Taliban, ISI, Haqqani Network, Dagwood I, JUD, LET and list goes on. Having Venna Malik in India is not too bad compared to the fli-th that you guys have to live with day in day out.

opps if you dont have any probleum with this why not you send your sister and write RAW on her body and make pubicize her too and tell you what why ISI wrote on her body and specially in india where already negative sentimants you and your media and your people do forgoteen after mumbai attacks how fear of ISI running in your blood i feel disgrace to speak with you becoz i know you think differently for other if you can send your sister and mother for this act than i musy be proud of you can you talkind is easy but actions are hard if you dont keep your mouth shut

---------- Post added at 06:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 AM ----------

as they say india is Dustbin of world after this act im sure pakistani dust is also worth wile in india

Yara, you are very funny guy, writing so many amusing things in all these posts.
Aaj kya hasne-hasene ke mood mein ho?
ISI is for Indian Statistical Institute.
Aur yeh culture-vulture ka kya patang udaa rahe ho?
Just enjoy the beautiful scenery and be happy!
:devil:

Back
Top Bottom