What's new

Veena Malik- A Bollywood actress?????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh they think they are fairer , taller , hotter god knows what not . you will notice more of their jokes on here . But when in US somebody asks them where they are from they have no shame calling themselves Indian to save their since we have a better reputation .
Pakistanis pose as Indians after NY bomb scare | Reuters

Yeah, the racism here at times can be shocking. Calling Indians cow-piss drinkers, short dark ugly people.. Not what i expected :disagree:

Don't let some racist people in this forum discourage you. I have lost count of the amount of Pakistanis i have met in real life who have said "India-Pakistan. What's the difference?" :pakistan:

Yeah, the racism here at times can be shocking. Calling Indians cow-piss drinkers, short dark ugly people.. Not what i expected :disagree:

Don't let some racist people in this forum discourage you. I have lost count of the amount of Pakistanis i have met in real life who have said "India-Pakistan. What's the difference?" :pakistan:

Indian are not known for those things which are Pakistani known for, tell the word Pakistani to any random person, first things that will comes to his mind is you very well know.. in this regard, Indian and Pakistani are completely different..

oh they think they are fairer , taller , hotter god knows what not . you will notice more of their jokes on here . But when in US somebody asks them where they are from they have no shame calling themselves Indian to save their since we have a better reputation .

Pakistanis pose as Indians after NY bomb scare | Reuters

This is BS I could post dozens of Pakistani American parades - and this

THE ASSOCIATION OF PHYSICIANS OF PAKISTANI-DESCENT OF NORTH AMERICA (APPNA) is a not for profit organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1954 (or the corresponding provision of any future United States Internal Revenue Service Law).

APPNA

In NYC baby, jus crap - a Pakistani would be offended to be called indian, simply a fact. Hundreds of Vids of Pakistani American's representing.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is BS I could post dozens of Pakistani American parades - and this

THE ASSOCIATION OF PHYSICIANS OF PAKISTANI-DESCENT OF NORTH AMERICA (APPNA) is a not for profit organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1954 (or the corresponding provision of any future United States Internal Revenue Service Law).

APPNA

In NYC baby, jus crap - a Pakistani would be offended to be called indian, simply a fact. Hundreds of Vids of Pakistani American's representing.

blame the international media bro . Not me . there is no smoke without fire .;)

Last edited by a moderator:
The tittle is misleading.. It should be Hira mendhi actress...

Veena Malick is the daughter aaf pakistan (Second onlee to Dr Aafia). How come she be an Indian bollywood entity.

even david hedely was the son of pakistan army officer and do visited mumbai many time and extablish friendship with rahul butt...

From an outsider to the region, both you Pakistanis and Indians are considered dark to us :lol: Cut the racism, brahh.. Not cool :smokin:

From white point of view you are considered dark too but point is saying someone has more fair colour than others is not racism. Don't just bring ur own definition of racism. Next I will hear from you is calling someone White is racism. I never said Indians are inferior becoz they are more dark

Those Indians are drunk who are saying Pakistani call themselves Indian. I feel insulted to call myself Indian

Veena Malik is a ISI agent ;) she is on a special mission get some secrets :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom