What's new

Veena Malik- A Bollywood actress?????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
& u call urself Modern Newton...

Yes I am modern Newton and beat peoples with same words they use for others.. Tit for tat.. See mr Nair I did not said Anything to you.. Those spit on others deserve nothing but spit.... Agree?

So, You want to say all People who come from Pakistan to India for Work like Atif, Veena Malik all are ganwar ??

We Don't Invite anybody due to enormous talent in Indian Movie Industry, People come here for Work. and Don't forget most of the Pakistani people watch Indian Movies and like very much.
I has nothing against Indian media.. I say those wo call others ganwar are actually gawar..agree?

Why are we discussing Veena Malik again. She wants to be in news hence all the tamasha. Many actresses do that. What is special.

it's veena malik who should sue them for calling her an indian

btw i like veena malik i dunno about her personal character but just because she had guts to tell it like it is and put that mullah in his place on TV

also it's funny how indians switch so fast previously they were hatin on her when she blamed india for ruining cricket and being involved in the bookies.

I feel sorry for your beauty starved senses but she is just the average in Pakistan

Most Indians even in this thread consider her ugly including in India . If that is average for Pakistan , i am so sorry brother .:lol:

We dont have any problem with Veena and any other Artist coming to India for gaining international recognition and success that they can dream of but Media should not call them Bollywood actor/actress unless they prove their mettle their, just doing a reality show in India doesnt make you Bollywood actor..

:lol:

I hadn't laughed like this in days... The article says she is a household name in Pakistan and India.
The only place she's popular is with teenagers in internet cafes searching for her less-dressed pics online.

What in the name of all thats putrid, is Veena Malik being discussed on PDF again, she is an actress and I wish her well, can we discuss defense now. Sheeesh.

From an outsider to the region, both you Pakistanis and Indians are considered dark to us :lol: Cut the racism, brahh.. Not cool :smokin:

oh they think they are fairer , taller , hotter god knows what not . you will notice more of their jokes on here . But when in US somebody asks them where they are from they have no shame calling themselves Indian to save their since we have a better reputation .

Pakistanis pose as Indians after NY bomb scare | Reuters

I has nothing against Indian media.. I say those wo call others ganwar are actually gawar..agree?

I can't help it but by Indian standards she is ganwar . i have heard her talk . Yuck . Not anything against Pakistanis though , its just that she is yuck in many ways . No offence meant , didn't mean to hurt anyone's feelings .

She is a superstar In Pakistan, She herself said..

yeah true.....
cat-looking-in-mirror0tek.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom