What's new

Varyag is out of the dry dock

I will break a coconut when the Chinese Carrier will near indian waters ;) sail .... Mighty Chinese Navy we need your big carrier by in Bangladesh

:rofl:
What are you talking about? Do you think they'll leave their own coast and bring the carrier in the indian ocean? No way.

Not unless they have 3-5 carriers.

And what would they get by bringing it here? What would be their benefit?
You are acting as if they are your masters. Grow up yaar.

china don't concern that whether our friends are great countries or not,we are seeking for long term and reliable friends,we wouldn't force them to join a war for us,we wouldn't ask them to contain our opponents,every developing countries have good relationship with china (maybe except few others) , U.S have lots of so-call allies,but how many allies of U.S will still with them if they have a real war with a big country ,and you forgot russia also have the similar strategic interests with china in this area,maybe some russian are a little bit worried about china's rising,but which partner you think Russia prefer:China or U.S?

All of the US's real allies will help them in war. Europe, South Korea, Australia, New Zealand, Japan some SE Asian countries. You would be a fool to think otherwise.

Not that they need the help anyway.

83ef7428c2f759e0bdfecaa7fcfc533b.jpg

All of the US's real allies will help them in war. Europe, South Korea, Australia, New Zealand, Japan some SE Asian countries. You would be a fool to think otherwise.

Not that they need the help anyway.

wow,your own country still shame you.....trust me, none of U.S's allies will into the war if opponents is russia and china,do you think china will still stick to the "no circumstance" policy if U.S's so-call allies all join the war ?how many country are willing to lost millions of their citizen for U.S's hegemonic interests?

U.S don't need help because this war is not gonna happen in the near future.....

Last edited:
wow,your own country still shame you.....trust me, none of U.S's allies will into the war if opponents is russia and china,do you think china will still stick to the "no circumstance" policy if U.S's so-call allies all join the war ?how many country are willing to lost millions of their citizen for U.S's hegemonic interests?

U.S don't need help because this war is not gonna happen in the near future.....

He bro, it is worthless to talk with a guy who feels ashamed to use his own nation flag.

china don't concern that whether our friends are great countries or not,we are seeking for long term and reliable friends,we wouldn't force them to join a war for us,we wouldn't ask them to contain our opponents,every developing countries have good relationship with china (maybe except few others) , U.S have lots of so-call allies,but how many allies of U.S will still with them if they have a real war with a big country ,and you forgot russia also have the similar strategic interests with china in this area,maybe some russian are a little bit worried about china's rising,but which partner you think Russia prefer:China or U.S?

lol if the Russians pick the US again like they did in 89, the kremlin might only control half of Moscow by the time the US is done with them.

also, China not only has great relations with other developing countries, some developed countries like UK, France and Germany are pretty friendly with us too. UK was the first Western country to recognize new China.

Even South Korea and Japan might escape US control if the US starts going down. Never know what might happen. Think the Koreans and Japanese love US soldiers ***** their women 24/7 for 60 years and getting away with it?

Don't be so optimistic. I guess there is a thing called NATO in the world.

but china is not allied with any country except North Korea, if I have to name one. According to the Sino-korea friendship treaty signed in 1953, a potential war against NK will be reckoned collective. But I don't think either side will take it serious.

Back
Top Bottom