What's new

Use of Chemical Weapons by India

The clip says India might still have chemical weapons left after it claimed that it has destroyed them all. Some countries still have not finished all and apparently 2012 was final deadline. This clip was sometime in 2009.

This video is from 2007 before we destroyed all our stockpile in 2009 .

Read the link in post# 211 .

If you guys seriously notice, there is trend in Pakistan. They always want to part of all news. Anything that is happening in world, they should be part of it. So when Syria reported, I saw this coming. There is a full industry of un-employed who creates fake videos, blogs etc. This is a business.

Plus Pakistani government is highly rated in falsifying. To the extent they can claim anything. They have no issue if their image is taking a hit. Trust me even if we do something nobody will believe them.

I remember Americans calling them pathalogical liars and conspiracy inventors - we too feel the same. Back stabbing and double dealing are added traits that they have.

LOLed thread. Have some fun and now I am out of here.

proliferation of weapons and tech? i thought that was ur department, remember AQ khan?

How has India violated CWC ???

Indian singed and ratified the CWC treaty and did not disclose that it had any chemical weapons. In fact even after signing the treaty, India kept it hidden for four years before accepting the chemical weapon stockpile. This was a clear violation of the convention.

India Army in the CNN-IBN news clip admitted that they are improving chemical and biological weapons and use of these weapons is doctrinally and operationally was being practiced. India or Indian Army has still not issued any rejoinder till now and did not announce any revocation of military use of these weapons.

proliferation of weapons and tech? i thought that was ur department, remember AQ khan?

Father of the Indian nuclear programme, Raja Ramanna visited Iraq in 1978 where Saddam Hussain asked him for help in making Iraq’s nuclear weapon. He kept this visit a secret for years and only revealed in the aftermath of first Iraqi invasion fearing revelation of his visit. He denied accepting Saddam’s offer, but it is almost certain that he did provide help to build Iraq’s nuclear weapons programme. In 1978, Saddam Hussain is asking for Ramanna’s help and within almost three years thence Iraq’s nuclear weapon programme was almost ready. Israel attacked Osirak and destroyed it in 1981.

Therefore, father of the Indian nuclear programme started selling their country’s nuclear technology much earlier. I wonder if AQ Khan was pushed in this field by Raja Ramanna himself.

chemical weapons!! u dnt mean tear gas do u??

Nope - I meant dhui gas. Idiot.

my dear arm chair private.apart from ur personal attacks do u have any proof of india using chemical weapons on its citizens??indian army itself accepted that they have chemical weapons and they would destroy it by 2009.where's ur discovery in this??ranting as if u've found something new

Father of the Indian nuclear programme, Raja Ramanna visited Iraq in 1978 where Saddam Hussain asked him for help in making Iraq’s nuclear weapon. He kept this visit a secret for years and only revealed in the aftermath of first Iraqi invasion fearing revelation of his visit. He denied accepting Saddam’s offer, but it is almost certain that he did provide help to build Iraq’s nuclear weapons programme. In 1978, Saddam Hussain is asking for Ramanna’s help and within almost three years thence Iraq’s nuclear weapon programme was almost ready. Israel attacked Osirak and destroyed it in 1981.

Therefore, father of the Indian nuclear programme started selling their country’s nuclear technology much earlier. I wonder if AQ Khan was pushed in this field by Raja Ramanna himself.

Father of India's nuclear program?Any sources for this Bull$hit??

Indian singed and ratified the CWC treaty and did not disclose that it had any chemical weapons. In fact even after signing the treaty, India kept it hidden for four years before accepting the chemical weapon stockpile. This was a clear violation of the convention.

Again a bunch of lies . Let me expose it .

The treaty came into force only in 1997 and that is when we declared our stockpile .

On 3 September 1992 the Conference on Disarmament submitted to the U.N. General Assembly its annual report, which contained the text of the Chemical Weapons Convention. The General Assembly approved the Convention on 30 November 1992, and The U.N. Secretary-General then opened the Convention for signature in Paris on 13 January 1993. The CWC remained open for signature until its entry into force on 29 April 1997, 180 days after the deposit of the 65th instrument of ratification

India declared its stock of chemical weapons in June 1997. India's declaration came after the entry into force of the CWC that created the OPCW.

India Army in the CNN-IBN news clip admitted that they are improving chemical and biological weapons and use of these weapons is doctrinally and operationally was being practiced. India or Indian Army has still not issued any rejoinder till now and did not announce any revocation of military use of these weapons.

The news clip was from 2007 .India destroyed all our stockpile by 2009 .

By 2005, from among the six nations that had declared possession of chemical weapons, India was the only one to meet its deadline for chemical weapons destruction and for inspection of its facilities by the OPCW.

By the end of 2006, India had destroyed more than 75 percent of its chemical weapons/material stockpile and was granted extension for destroying (the remaining stocks by April 2009) and was expected to achieve 100 percent destruction within that time frame.

On May 14, 2009, India informed the United Nations that it has destroyed its stockpile of chemical weapon

Again another bunch of BS with no proof .

The osirak reactor was built by the french .

Father of India's nuclear program?Any sources for this Bull$hit??

In some sources I have read Prof. Raja Ramanna mentioned as the father of Indian Nuclear Weapons Program .

lol u mean the head of Pakistani nuclear research listens to indian scientist's orders?

Oh display of such anger. There are Western sources and US Congressional Report are also crap. Obviously it has to be crap as these highlight India's lies.

The garbage comes out of your mouth when you can not control your anger.

Did you even read it?

That's not a congressional report, :D Its a minutes of the meeting where somebody stood up and said that bbc and rest are reporting that it is happening. The bbc report says no proof. Better read what you post.

And understand the difference between minutes of blah blah and an actual Congressional report. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom