What's new

USAF RECEIVES FINAL RAPTOR

Bad country bad engineering bad design

Shuttle - busted up and exploded
Raptors - flying coffins :sick:
F18 hornets - a plane india rejected enough said that like being rejected by a fat girl

Shuttle - Still put more people into space more times than the entire subcontinent put together.

Raptors - One fatal incident and you're painting the entire fleet with the same brush.

Hornets - Still packs a pretty mean punch, but it's like sex with strings attached, you can have as much fun as you want now, but sooner or later you're screwed.

And this is based on.....................................

I'm pretty sure ANY pilot would give their left arm to fly one of the most advanced flying machines on earth.

Pilots are indeed refusing to fly this thing

At the risk of significant reprimand — or even discharge from the Air Force — fighter pilots are turning down the opportunity to climb into the cockpit of the F-22, the world's most expensive fighter jet.

Some pilots refuse to fly F-22 Raptor amid jet's oxygen problems - Los Angeles Times

There have been fatalities due to this fault
Family of F22 pilot 'killed by oxygen cut-off' accuses Air Force of cover up after blaming him not $420m plane for crash | Mail Online

Now USAF orders are over, will the LM ask US govt to consider it selling the aircraft for export?
Japan is very interested in it, and it can help maintaining the F 22 manufacturing line :cool:

Now USAF orders are over, will the LM ask US govt to consider it selling the aircraft for export?
Japan is very interested in it, and it can help maintaining the F 22 manufacturing line :cool:

There will be an export variant ready by 2015 to be sold to the likes of Japan.

And this is based on.....................................

I'm pretty sure ANY pilot would give their left arm to fly one of the most advanced flying machines on earth.
US fighter pilots have asked not to fly the military's 190 F-22 Raptors because of oxygen problems with the $143million (£88m) stealth fighter, an Air Force leader has revealed.

Gen. Mike Hostage, commander of Air Combat Command at Langley Air Force Base in Hampton, Virginia, told reporters that a 'very small' number of pilots have asked not to fly the fifth-generation fighter jets or to be reassigned.

'Obviously it's a very sensitive thing because we are trying to ensure that the community fully understands all that we're doing to try to get to a solution,' Hostage said.

Read more: US fighter pilots have asked not to fly the military's 200 F-22 Raptors because of oxygen-deficit problems | Mail Online

Fact :

Apolo Mission almost failed due to - Bad Design scrapped it up
Shuttle , designs faulty - exploded into million pieces
They patched it up with duct tape , and said ok go back to Space , and yet again it exploded into million pieces
They blamed the space debree on China
F18 offered to Pakistan , Pakistan rejected it , India being the fat girl also rejected it so USA offered it to Afghanistan
F15 faulty design, started to crash , so they came up with Silent Eagle (nick name we fixed the faulty design F15 I think)
F35 faulty design , been in development for 20 years and no end in sight
US built the levee system it broke down floods came again faulty engineering
US went drilling underwater with BP , busted up the oceans and polluted sea shores with oil
Sent 50 millions missions to mars , and finally 2 successful attempts a Pakistani Scientist team could have done it in 2 attempts
F22 now raptors - a plane with no oxygen I suppose pilots are suppose to open the cabin and take a full fresh air supply every time they have to breath

US = Faulty Design & Engineering

While these big error exist in US companies faulty design nothing is done like court ban or international ban it should concern all ...

Oh I forget ...

Hubble Telescope , was doomed mission sent a telescope to space with no ability to focus lol
luckily a Chinese scientist figure out how to fix it

Fact :

They patched it up with duct tape , and said ok go back to Space , and yet again it exploded into million pieces
F18 offered to Pakistan , Pakistan rejected it , India being the fat girl also rejected it so USA offered it to Afghanistan
F15 faulty design, started to crash , so they came up with Silent Eagle (nick name we fixed the faulty design F15 I think)
US went drilling underwater with BP , busted up the oceans and polluted sea shores with oil
Sent 50 millions missions to mars , and finally 2 successful attempts a Pakistani Scientist team could have done it in 2 attempts
F22 now raptors - a plane with no oxygen I suppose pilots are suppose to open the cabin and take a full fresh air supply every time they have to breath

Facepalm.jpg

Fact :

While these big error exist in US companies faulty design nothing is done like court ban or international ban it should concern all ...

Oh I forget ...

Hubble Telescope , was doomed mission sent a telescope to space with no ability to focus lol

Then stop begging arms and drone technology from US, and stop using F 16... I know u guys have technology greater than F 22 :P

Fact :

Oh I forget ...

That was epic man,just EPIC!!!

Fact :

Oh I forget ...

This is the thread for this post.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/genera...38858-stupid-funny-all-over-world-ii-335.html

Back
Top Bottom