What's new

US Will Not Allow The Reconstruction of USSR - Eurasian Union

Stop it my friend..... You can't do any thing to them.... Any one of US ally can destroy..... Do not under estimate US of A.....
U mean'Any one of US ally can destroy VN' ? Very funny, if they can do it,then they would defeat VN during VN war or in VN-China+Pol pot war with US-Nato on China+Pol pot's side

Pls note that:when USSR collapsed,still no one dare to attack VN even when we're really alone .

I dont underestimate US,that why l think they can rule the World up to 100 years like Mongol.If 1945 was the year that US rule the world,then they only have abt 30 years left.

U mean'Any one of US ally can destroy VN' ? Very funny, if they can do it,then they would defeat VN during VN war or in VN-China+Pol pot war with US-Nato on China+Pol pot's side

Pls note that:when USSR collapsed,still no one dare to attack VN even when we're really alone .

I dont underestimate US,that why l think they can rule the World up to 100 years like Mongol.If 1945 was the year that US rule the world,then they only have abt 30 years left.

hahahahah common man you are talking about NATO ... they can destroy the world....... stop thinking taking revenge.... the best way to be happy is forget your past move on....

hahahahah common man you are talking about NATO ... they can destroy the world....... stop thinking taking revenge.... the best way to be happy is forget your past move on....
If they can destroy the World,then just do it,all die, we're poor people,we have Nothing else to lose,but l dont think rich American wanna die with us. :P

truth is NATO would invade other countries if Russia, China, India and Pakistan did not have nuclear power. NATO is thinking twice before invading because these countries have nuclear power.

truth is NATO would invade other countries if Russia, China, India and Pakistan did not have nuclear power. NATO is thinking twice before invading because these countries have nuclear power.

You can remove from above... because we don't have missiles to reach US... just Russia and china only..

I'm wondering how US will prevent the reconstruction of U.S.S.R? by force or economy sanction?

By ice-cold diplomacy. Don't abuse the courage you've been given, BY MY EFFORTS ON THIS FORUM!

Arrogance is Deadly.
Haste is Deadly.
Fear is Deadly.

I'm wondering how US will prevent the reconstruction of U.S.S.R? by force or economy sanction?
Through CIA.....Buying and selling of politicians in these countries will become common in these eurasian countries....If Ruling party will support eurasian union then opposition will oppose it...Funds will be spend for purpose through NGO's working in these countries.....

If all these thing won't work then we will see civil war in these countries .....like syria,Libya...

So in short America will use all dirty tactics to stop creation of this union....

Back
Top Bottom