What's new

US warns Pakistan of terror attacks in Indian soil

"Yea Shiek Apni apni dekh bhai........." so now this statement give me a hint that indian or someone else purposly do something in India just to provoke war against Pakistan.

How is he so sure that India will retaliate?

Remember since Mumbai there have been two further attacks and what did India do? They didn't blame Pakistan.

The us is playing both sides!!!
The US cum Mosaad cum MI6 anexus is playing double side game , doing terrorism in India and blaming on Pakistan and doing terrorism in Pakistan and blaming on India so that they shold fight and get destroyed....makes and easy way for them to takeover the both countries without any resistance......:smokin:

now they will do small blast somewhere in india and try to blame pakistan , simple is that.

If they try to start any kind of war , IMO Pakistan should do retaliation with full power.
And end this WOT we are fighting war for *** enemies , who is using different tech-tics to trap us.

since when US become spokesman of india? they already messed with asia now stay away from our matters india pakistan know and communicate with each other better then whites .

yawn.gif

The US cum Mosaad cum MI6 anexus is playing double side game , doing terrorism in India and blaming on Pakistan and doing terrorism in Pakistan and blaming on India so that they shold fight and get destroyed....makes and easy way for them to takeover the both countries without any resistance......:smokin:

yh i know thats what u'd hope be true but apparently it aint,get ur god damn facts right and then talk

since when US become spokesman of india? they already messed with asia now stay away from our matters india pakistan know and communicate with each other better then whites .

I hope you got the fact, We don't like West foot prints in our land. UK, FRENCH,DUTCH ......all are big thieves, they theft our valuable sources for centuries. Even they are willing to sell F-35, we said NO. And for security PACT -NO. In many occasions we stand against them. We don't need a mediator to solve our problems.

I hope instead of saying US is our big daddy so n so, realize your self. its your politicians invited them into your land, in this matter our politicians some what better than yours.

US is not in a position to warn Pakistan of anything right now.

I hope you got the fact, We don't like West foot prints in our land. UK, FRENCH,DUTCH ......all are big thieves, they theft our valuable sources for centuries. Even they are willing to sell F-35, we said NO. And for security PACT -NO. In many occasions we stand against them. We don't need a mediator to solve our problems.

I hope instead of saying US is our big daddy so n so, realize your self. its your politicians invited them into your land, in this matter our politicians some what better than yours.

i agree thats why i said dear US should not be bloody poke its nose here we have 2300klm border and we live understand and know each other better then them .

Back
Top Bottom