What's new

US warns action if PAK fails to stop cross border attacks

It will be like a development from the scratch,where you invent the fire and the wheel again.Most of the trade of Pakistan is with US or Europe and most of their oil come from KSA.Under a trade embargo,all that will be gone.It will take years to work out trade relations ,requirements,set up stocks,and deliver products from China accordingly.And if that is not enough,how long will china be baby-sitting Pakistan,putting a burden of an ENTIRE nation on the Chinese economy,and retard own growth.

Think about it in this manner--what ever you say,if it ever happen,then US will actually be hitting two birds with one stone, disciplining Pakistan and slowing down China with a huge burden.

I don think the Chinese government is that dumb.Do you think otherwise?

of cause China wont over stretched herself,let's wait and see how fast and how big China grows,if China overtakes US in 2016,with brimming money that has nowhere to put.China now has one third of the world foreign reserve,most of the money China now has trouble to find right places to invest.when China's economy becomes no.1 in the world,helping one country is really nothing,how many countries US Propped up in US economic heydays??

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

The reason is simple. North Korea do not keep terrorists. They attacked Iraq because they wanted to. They attacked Afghanistan because they wanted to. Where was China and the so called Muslim world?

And if Pak has China then US has the rest of the world. So again, China won't go against the rest of the world for a country like Pak.

you are too naive,US dont see it from your Indian's perspective,it's called geopolitics.

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 PM ----------

OK,this arguement is going nowhere,look through my posts all over again you will see why there is not even a slightest possibility that US would invade Pakistan.it 's not hard to figure that out.

Too many apple`s in hand for US... & biggest one is Iran right now... doesn`t matter what a pentagon official say`s... action will speak louder..

No need for getting emotional guys... US always had tongue in cheek...nothing gonna happen in near future :no:

of cause China wont over stretched herself,let's wait and see how fast and how big China grows,if China overtakes US in 2016,with brimming money that has nowhere to put.China now has one third of the world foreign reserve,most of the money China now has trouble to find right places to invest.when China's economy becomes no.1 in the world,helping one country is really nothing,how many countries US Propped up in US economic heydays??

track records are important..
as someone pointed out earlier,China did very little contribution to Pakistan at the time of floods.
So far,no substantial aid or anything.China has provided military technology,but that came at a cost.China has also gained hugely in trade with Pakistan.Hence,so far the balance of flow of capital is hugely tilted towards China.

If I were to believe that China is Pakistan's bail out plan,then I have base that upon some form of statistics right?The statistics point otherwise.
China can bail out Pakistan if it ever becomes necessary,not questioning that,but there is a difference between what China can and what China will,isnt it??

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

you are too naive,US dont see it from your Indian's perspective,it's called geopolitics.

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 PM ----------

OK,this arguement is going nowhere,look through my posts all over again you will see why there is not even a slightest possibility that US would invade Pakistan.it 's not hard to figure that out.

By the way China want to bailout Europe because your export oriented Economy export 1/4 of its goods to Europe. If European Economy is ruined so it your export sector and your economy. US won't invade Pakistan they will have trade embargo and blocking aid through World Bank/IMF/ADB.

you bet.haha,do you know how to debate or personal attack is the only thing you are good at.do you have something called "opinions"
i do have opinions you see
I don't think you are a fool, but what's my opinion compared to that of thousands of others.

many ppl here are underestimating U.S threats. if U.S can do drone attacks & abottabad op then U.S may also go for a small attack in tribal areas of pak. yes a small attack, U.S will never go for a full fledged war with pak knowing that pak is a nuclear power but a small attack in tribal areas cannot be sidelined.

Correct. Similarly, China don't see things as per your perspective. They won't risk their development for a country like Pak. Now that's called geopolitics.

The US has to understand that no matter how many times it warns Pakistan it is futile !

Musharraf let the cat out of the bag on this. He albeit unintentionally confirmed to the world, the fabric of culture in Pakistan, when he said Dawood was considered a hero and supported in Pakistan.

How does it relate to what is happening in Afghanistan?

Well- it confirms that baffling question the world ponders- as to why Pakistan has a propensity to make heroes out of terrorists. Insert another terrorist name besides Dawood and change the border they attack from and the common denominator still stays the same --- making heroes out of terrorists.

every action have a reaction.... so just try ... u cant fight with ppl with almost noting and what will happen if Pakistanies ppl ( not goverment ) stands up ??? chupene ki janga bi nai mile gai ....

---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

Indians and American for us are like these....

Last edited by a moderator:
If US thinks there are cross border attacks from Pakistan so why they not build a wall on that border? They have wasted billions of $ on war so why not spend few hundred millions on building a strong thick wall & seal off the border completely? What is stopping them?

If US thinks there are cross border attacks from Pakistan so why they not build a wall on that border? They have wasted billions of $ on war so why not spend few hundred millions on building a strong thick wall & seal off the border completely? What is stopping them?

being far to smart- to know when they read ridiculous suggestions? do you even an have an idea of topography there? :D let alone coming up " wall" will stop terrorist.

being far to smart- to know when they read ridiculous suggestions? do you even an have an idea of topography there? :D let alone coming up " wall" will stop terrorist.

Most terrorist comes from RAW agents training buildings in Afghanistan & even US knows this, if wall is build Pakistan's problems will be solved for ever(just Pakistan need to build watch towers & bunkers along that wall connected to each other & to a nearby military base) & every thing will be expose to world that from where terrorist coming, all the lies & blames against Pakistan will be exposed, this is the reason NATO,US, Afghanistan reject for wall when Musharraf put it in front of them.

Most terrorist comes from RAW agents training buildings in Afghanistan & even US knows this, if wall is build Pakistan's problems will be solved for ever(just Pakistan need to build watch towers & bunkers along that wall connected to each other & to a nearby military base) & every thing will be expose to world that from where terrorist coming, all the lies & blames against Pakistan will be exposed, this is the reason NATO,US, Afghanistan reject for wall when Musharraf put it in front of them.
Son, where did you go to school? If I were you, I'd write them and get my freaking money back.

:rofl: Note to myself : we must have sanity check test process as a part of our immigration policy :P

Back
Top Bottom