What's new

US wants to destroy Pak nukes for India’s supremacy

^^ There is a call from a few hardcore parties inside Pk to talibanise Pakistan, If and when that happens the nukes becomes the biggest threat to many.[/QUOT

there has been a lot of radicalization of the pakistani society in recent years , especially after the american drone attacks there have been a lot talibani symphathiser's in pakistan .

JI gathering was a failed event,just a couple of hundred were there,me myself seen that.

Munawar hassan is very rigid in behavior i-e why people like to talk to former JI head Qazi hussain Ahmad.

I really dont like this man,

If US attacks ur nuclear assets, against whom u will use ur nuclear weapons. Against US u cannot as u don't have ICBM
Well ! ,If This sentiment had posted by a U.S's member then He deserves different answer but for You ... "U.S won't attack Pakistan".. And If they have any intentions of doing this blunder Then We have a different scenario plan. But Again U.S is bit mature country then Yours...... .. But There might be chances of war with india. So its a more mass carrying topic according to my point of view.....

Well ! ,If This sentiment had posted by a U.S's member then He deserves different answer but for You ... "U.S won't attack Pakistan".. And If they have any intentions of doing this blunder Then We have a different scenario plan. But Again U.S is bit mature country then Yours...... .. But There might be chances of war with india. So its a more mass carrying topic according to my point of view.....

chances of pakistan to get into a war with india are preety bright but pak won't do that mistake again bcoz now india is much much powerfull than kargil time............as we all know asian century has begined and roll models of this whole century are India and China

Well he has got to be paranoid after all he has seen effects of nuclear weapons - 164 Indians KIlled in Mumbai attacks and you guys could do nothing except sending over dossiers..same with your so called Parakaram OP.You guys were sh!t scared of our nukes hence could not dare to cross border .

what abt you ..you guys are scared tht mch..you are sending your kids here to get killed..shame..send your army then we will see ..till then happy nuke day..pak must be celebrating 26/11 as national nuke day.:azn:

Well he has got to be paranoid after all he has seen effects of nuclear weapons - 164 Indians KIlled in Mumbai attacks and you guys could do nothing except sending over dossiers..same with your so called Parakaram OP.You guys were sh!t scared of our nukes hence could not dare to cross border .
We did something other than sending dossiers.
Google "RAW" and you'll get to know about it. ;)

He said that the CIA and MOSAD were involved in the attacks at the military check posts, the GHQ and the Mehran Base.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:US wants to destroy Pak nukes for India’s supremacy | Pakistan | News | Newspaper | Daily | English | Online

The nation published it and I was searching for RAW but surprising RAW has been replaced by CIA and Mossad now a days! :cheesy:

Anyway, US is now working for India's interest. I still remember the article where it was detailed how RAW infiltrated CIA top to bottom and using it against pakistan. lol

The US was also helping India to crush the Kashmiris’ freedom movement.
I'm sorry, how on earth (short of US "boots on the ground") can the US be helping India in J&K? A feeble excuse for genuine success the GoI is having and trying to pass away the new found prosperity of J&K on some international conspiracy- how Pakistani!

yaar unke country me sabke paas bakwaas karne ke like kuch na kuch hai... koi kaam ki baat karta hai ki nahin ?
i wonder if any sane politician is there who talks of real issues plaguing pakistan's economy ?

We usually read such articles and comments from JI when nothing left interesting and valuable in newspapers :coffee:
BTW nothing new they said.

If US attacks ur nuclear assets, against whom u will use ur nuclear weapons. Against US u cannot as u don't have ICBM

U will attack sumthing when u know the location.But when u dont know its location then how the hell can u attack and destroy it .

I am damn sure they dont know the location else there would have been something like the terrorist attack on NAVY BASE in Karachi.

As far as the supremacy is concerned ,Pakistan with nuclear weapon is not in interest of India at all.India will use any reason to destroy it , as we have seen they have helped Isreal which planned to bomb Pakistan Nuclear facilities but failed as u know.

So if American tell india that I can help u by removing the nuclear weapon from `Pakistan.

These nuclear weapons made indian think million time before doing any adventures u know , so if Pakistan dont have them India can surely bully Pakistan anytime.

---------- Post added at 02:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 AM ----------

The nation published it and I was searching for RAW but surprising RAW has been replaced by CIA and Mossad now a days! :cheesy:

Anyway, US is now working for India's interest. I still remember the article where it was detailed how RAW infiltrated CIA top to bottom and using it against pakistan. lol

No they are not working for ur intrest but for there own coz daddy of American wants it that way. So ur intrest is getting helped
Nothing new in it.

Back
Top Bottom