What's new

US Wants BD to Deploy Troops in Afghanistan

How India is entitled to give that verdict for BD in the first place ??

And your sugar-coated anger and frustration once again proved my comment was correct about Bangledeshis should be cautious of Indian intentions.

If US has asked BD preferring it over India then indeed BD has some positive role to play there

Is India giving a verdict on Bagladesh, has Indian govt issued any statements regarding the topic in question?

besides responsibility of an international policeman is a big responsibility...it not a verdict but a fact and right now there is only one out there.

well this is to pacify Pakistanis dire concerns about any kind of Indian involement in Afghanistan. Goes to show the iron arm of strong man kayani.
Also it will being Pak and BD closer :)
With recently increased indian intrest in BD, i was suspecious something was cooking in releation to afghanistan

why USA WANT YOU TO DEPLOY TROOPS IN AFGANISTAN BTW? you still don't have the capability to deploy troops out of bay of bengal and you talking about afganistan.oh!pllease give me a break

why USA WANT YOU TO DEPLOY TROOPS IN AFGANISTAN BTW? you still don't have the capability to deploy troops out of bay of bengal and you talking about afganistan.oh!pllease give me a break

Your incohesive rant should be directed at Mr. Holdbrooke. He can be reached at the US Department of State.

Your incohesive rant should be directed at Mr. Holdbrooke. He can be reached at the US Department of State. : Courtesy fallstuff

Your incohesive rant should be directed at Mr. Holdbrooke. He can be reached at the US Department of State.

LoL GoI doesn't give two hoots about Holbrooke!

It became clear the day he was refused audience with Indian Home Minister and Prime Minister and subsequently kashmir was taken off his portfolio.

Madam jee our politicians do not run after the goras/americans like yours.

LoL GoI doesn't give two hoots about Holbrooke!

It became clear the day he was refused audience with Indian Home Minister and Prime Minister and subsequently kashmir was taken off his portfolio.

Then why Indians here are mad at US official stand on BD troops

Because Indians here are not GoI but a bunch of internet warriors dancing on their keyboards just like their Pakistani or Chinese counterparts.

A lot of things change when you step into the real world from the virtual one!

Our politicians don't run after him wagging their tails!

How many times has holbrooke been to Pak in the last 2-3 years?

10?20?50? or you've lost count?

bangladesh need some attention , bt that doesn't mean you people posting about deployment of troops in AFPAK region.

Jana

I was going to reply to the troll. However, I decided to leave it in your capable hands. Seems like you can handle 20 trolls and polish your nails at the same time !!

another question for you people as pakistan is an ally of USA ,why they never asked them to deploy troops in afganistan ? besides they keep yelling at ya to come klean when dealing with talibans

Jana

I was going to reply to the troll. However, I decided to leave it in your capable hands. Seems like you can handle 20 trolls and polish your nails at the same time !!

you are fall stuff in real too ji.. here no1 is trolling but asking questions about capablity

Because Indians here are not GoI but a bunch of internet warriors dancing on their keyboards just like their Pakistani or Chinese counterparts.

A lot of things change when you step into the real world from the virtual one!

:agree: then let GOI reply to this news dont act like rep of GoI.

How many times has holbrooke been to Pak in the last 2-3 years?

10?20?50? or you've lost count?

Still it has nothing to do with your fuming over BD's chance to send troops

bangladesh need some attention , bt that doesn't mean you people posting about deployment of troops in AFPAK region.

you are fall stuff in real too ji.. here no1 is trolling but asking questions about capablity

Who are you to raise that question when the relevant party aka USA has already asked BD to deploy troops

Who are you to raise that question when the relevant party aka USA has already asked BD to deploy troops

Cmon madam jee no need to be so patronising

---------- Post added at 08:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

:agree: then let GOI reply to this news dont act like rep of GoI.

Fine then ask the mods to close the thread. Who are you to
ask somebody to not reply in a thread?

Still it has nothing to do with your fuming over BD's chance to send troops

Show me the post where I fumed...either literally or virtually!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom