What's new

US turns down Pak's request for drone technology

HUH!! I told you ppl earlier that they are not gonna give us.........!
SELF-SUFFICIENCY is the only the best way :)
WE ARE ONLY LOSING IN THIS AMERICAN WAR.............NOT GAINING
we should change strategy..........leave them and let them do it single handedly and see how far they can go!!
THEY CLAIM as super power so WHY dont they fight alone?
ITS WE WHO ARE LOSING MORE SOLDIERS AND MORE CITIZENS!!
they are using us against us.............

HUH!! I told you ppl earlier that they are not gonna give us.........!
SELF-SUFFICIENCY is the only the best way :)
WE ARE ONLY LOSING IN THIS AMERICAN WAR.............NOT GAINING
we should change strategy..........leave them and let them do it single handedly and see how far they can go!!
THEY CLAIM as super power so WHY dont they fight alone?
ITS WE WHO ARE LOSING MORE SOLDIERS AND MORE CITIZENS!!
they are using us against us.............

This is our war. We must eliminate these nihilists once and for all.

And if you care to read the earlier posts in the thread, we just discussed some reasons why the Predator is not easy for the Americans to "give".

We have received P3Cs, frigates, F-16B52s, upgrades for the rest of the F-16 fleet, AIM-120s, Cobras, UH/Bells, night vision and communication equipment, radars, JDAMs, sniper pods and a whole host of other equipment. Think deeply about why the Predator poses a problem. Don't just fall prey to street talk and unintelligent garbage.

We have received P3Cs, frigates, F-16B52s, upgrades for the rest of the F-16 fleet, AIM-120s, Cobras, UH/Bells, night vision and communication equipment, radars, JDAMs, sniper pods and a whole host of other equipment.
AND ALL THAT WHICH IS GARBAGE FOR THEM.....lolxxx:DDD
This is our war. We must eliminate these nihilists once and for all.
IT HAS BEEN MADE :)

Techlahore has raised a good point and I think lack of satellite is one of the reasons that our Burraq has been delayed for so long.

Please Correct me if i am wrong will Burraq be controlled by our satellite that is due to be launched next year by china?

Techlahore has raised a good point and I think lack of satellite is one of the reasons that our Burraq has been delayed for so long.

Please Correct me if i am wrong will Burraq be controlled by our satellite that is due to be launched next year by china?

No information is available on this subject in the public domain. China must be solving this issue on their own because their long endurance UAVs - such as the example Winjammer has posted - cannot function without a sat relay. Not sure what Pakistan is doing in this area.

I have heard that on own territory, encrypted communication over cell networks could be an alternative. However, this is likely a short term fix, if it is used.

No information is available on this subject in the public domain. China must be solving this issue on their own because their long endurance UAVs - such as the example Winjammer has posted - cannot function without a sat relay. Not sure what Pakistan is doing in this area.

I have heard that on own territory, encrypted communication over cell networks could be an alternative. However, this is likely a short term fix, if it is used.

hmmm the cell phone idea is new thing.However i don't think it would be very secure because i think the encryption has already been broken by a research team and even posted on the internet.

hmmm the cell phone idea is new thing.However i don't think it would be very secure because i think the encryption has already been broken by a research team and even posted on the internet.

Not cell GSM encryption. Encrypted data over 3G/Edge carried by GSM. Big difference.

Not cell GSM encryption. Encrypted data over 3G/Edge carried by GSM. Big difference.

but then wouldn't it affect the time delay.I mean encrypted data would not be able to provide us with real time coverage.

@Tech Lahore: Little off topic but just curious to know that will our BURAQ be using blue chip technology or not???

It doesn't come as a suprise what else do you expect from the US. We can achive our own armed uav soon inshallah it was worth a try which didn't work.They want us to do there dirty work but want us to fight with sticks unreal.

quote=TechLahore;853924]The more practical concern is access to US mil comm satellites that are required to control the Predator. The Predator is not controlled via ground to vehicle RF. It is controlled via a Sat comm transponder which is routed via secure US mil comm sats. They can't open this up to a foreign country, in my view.[/quote]

Well i have made my own research and came to know that there are two ways to control the predator one is direct c-band line of sight (can be used for mission in which distance is short and use of satellite is not necessary) or second is the ku band satellite link(for long distance control ). A typical Predator system configuration would include four aircraft, one ground control system and one Trojan Spirit II data distribution terminal.
(i dont know i could be wronge on this one.)

The only reason i am able to come up is america lack of trust in pakistan or that they dont consider us a reliable ally but this even sounds like illogical to me since we are at frontline in Wot and america usage of drones are creating resentment in common person eye thats why there is loads of street talks the only solution is that america give its drone technology or we make one

Back
Top Bottom