What's new

US troop-pullout plan worrries Afghanistan

More than Afghanistan it should worry india coz 2014 gonna bring repeat of 1990s in india.

India would be acting just in frustration since even after withdrawal much has to be done and the fighters will be more busy fighting among themself

More than Afghanistan it should worry india coz 2014 gonna bring repeat of 1990s in india.

Then Pakistan will burn brighter.

Deeper.

Further.

And from both sides this time.

Diwali Greetings to your parents.

Deeper.

Further.

Doc India is feeling the heat even without being involved so you can imagine it might break the boiling point if Indians get their BP higher by merely going ga ga over what will happen to Pakistan.

Live and let Live. if cant then dont cry river

Doc India is feeling the heat even without being involved so you can imagine it might break the boiling point if Indians get their BP higher by merely going ga ga over what will happen to Pakistan.

Live and let Live. if cant then dont cry river

I was replying to the twit acting tough.

the permanent special force bases will be their along side ANA . i see an operation in north waziristan in 2013 either by pakistan or a unilateral one by usa/nato.

Dear readers,

It is worth pointing out that the ANSF have taken the lead in many areas of Afghanistan. The U.S. officials continue to monitor the situation and plan accordingly. This is what James Carney, White House Press Secretary, said recently: “[The President] never said that all the troops would be out by 2014. What we’ve said [is], as we did in Iraq … there were … milestones where troops began to come home, more and more authorities transferred over to Iraqi security forces. The U.S. forces that remained as that process took place moved out of the cities and on to bases. And then the full transfer took place and combat mission ended, after which remaining U.S. forces eventually came home and the last U.S. soldier left, with the exception obviously of those who are at the embassy. Everyone understands what the President’s policy is: a full transition to Afghan security lead by 2014. We have been abundantly clear about the stages of the implementation of that policy. As in Iraq, that means that while not all U.S. troops will have withdrawn necessarily by [2014], the Afghan Security Forces will be in full security … lead, and U.S. forces will continue to be drawn down.”

Gen. John Allen, ISAF Commander, also shared his outlook recently: “My recommendation to President Obama regarding troop strength is going to have several parts. I’m going to assess the state of the insurgency, as we saw it this year. I’m going to assess the state of the ANSF, as it has evolved this year. And, you know, I really think that’s good news. In fact, both of those are good-news stories. I’m going to assess the operational conditions in ‘13 and then make a recommendation on what I think to be the kind of forces that I’ll need in ‘13 and ‘14.”

LTC Taylor,
DET, United States Central Command
U.S. Central Command

Afghanis will be made to do what Pakistan wants them to do otherwise they may never come out of stone age!

Deeper.

Further.

dn t worry abt pak dude ,just think about the billions indians are investing in afg .

Afghanis will be made to do what Pakistan wants them to do otherwise they may never come out of stone age!

Exactly by no chance the Afghans can afford an enmity with Pakistan ! They are a landlocked country and almost everything goes from Pakistan not to mention the the unimaginable influence we enjoy in that country ...

Back
Top Bottom