What's new

US to manufacture, market DRDO's Explosive Detection Kit

If this product is useful in saving even 1 life, then just induct it.

Kind of in pessimistic mood today. What do you do when you come from a nation where an IAS officer is fired only because she was doing her duty?? AHH whatever

I also agree with you mate.
Yesterday villagers tried to stop those sand mafias, those sand mafias shot dead a villager & police went all out to save those Sand Mafias. I do believe that SP government is saving these scumbags just to get some $$$$ while mouthlousing the communal harmony word to punish the remaining good IAS & PCS officers. Although My heart belongs to UP & I am born in UP but today I say to hell with this UP government.

I also agree with you mate.
Yesterday villagers tried to stop those sand mafias, those sand mafias shot dead a villager & police went all out to save those Sand Mafias. I do believe that SP government is saving these scumbags just to get some $$$$ while mouthlousing the communal harmony word to punish the remaining good IAS & PCS officers. Although My heart belongs to UP & I am born in UP but today I say to hell with this UP government.
Yes more imp is that when the case went to CBI they said we want to withdraw it and have no evidence. Can i like literally go to UP and shoot the entire family?? I am ready to face death sentence after that. I don't care anymore. If CBI is a failure, how about we PDFians start our own intelligence agency to clean up the nation's politics. Kill each bastard one by one??

@karan21

We can understand your frustration mate,but dont turn into a naxalite :)

I am not fighting against national interest, in fact its for the national interest. People will understand one day and after 4-5 victims, the remaining corrupt will either leave politics or mend their ways.

Anyways on topic: Well done DRDO :victory:

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not fighting against national interest, in fact its for the national interest. People will understand one day and after 4-5 victims, the remaining corrupt will either leave politics or mend their ways.

Anyways on topic: Well done DRDO :victory:

That will not be for when we are barred from preventing them from stealing our national assets will be declared anti secular by SP government. I am seriously downed due this divide & earn some $$$$$$ by this & previous government. The day is not for when some of us turn in rebel(my mind is turning in the same direction already when I see some people stealing the national assets. Why don't we just ban politics yaar. Only administration & judiciary should be there. every decision should be cleared by SC only after a nation wide counting has been done. Looks like big task, but give it a thought.

copying is chinese method, not indian. don't be so jealous.

not that great nows. US company got indian technology. it will be a great news for india, if india get a cutting edge technology from US.

they will market an indian market.. and when usa markets something,it is bound to grab some eyes..

Back
Top Bottom