What's new

US set to bag $5bn defence deals

Russia was best.But looking at how india is being ungrateful,I doubt Russia will give more technology to India.

u are right

india will pay in the future for its cunning and ungrateful foreign policy

great news.. hope that the delivery schedule is quick..

Russia was best.But looking at how india is being ungrateful,I doubt Russia will give more technology to India.

The indian puppet regime of pro-US chidaram and manmohan already have. This is why China is doing aggressive incursions in South Tibet. Now ,Russia will no longer Godfather and China knows it. Its a matter of time before China takes South Tibet and repeats 1962. It won't be the Chola incident skirmish which was in india favor because China was scared of Godfather Russia.

Yes and aliens will land in NYC and ask for Lady GaGa to be crowned as World Dictator Tops #1.

Wen india selected dis .. And isn't the contract of all this should be signed in this fiscal year I mean before the new govt. formed ...?

It will be next fiscal bro. The S-70B actually hasn't officially been announced and the issue is that NHI have accused Sikorsky of graft so an exhaustive anti-Corruption screening is taking place which will delay this whole process for a long time. So next fiscal- for sure.

It will be next fiscal bro. The S-70B actually hasn't officially been announced and the issue is that NHI have accused Sikorsky of graft so an exhaustive anti-Corruption screening is taking place which will delay this whole process for a long time. So next fiscal- for sure.

So new govt... Hope rafale apache and all pending deal sign soon :pissed:

Its a good deal.

My suggestion is that India should lock in the rate now and convert everything in this purchase to dollar. Otherwise, India might not be able to afford it.

Its a good deal.

My suggestion is that India should lock in the rate now and convert everything in this purchase to dollar. Otherwise, India might not be able to afford it.

Please dont take it personally but what happened with scorpene?

If India buys Javelin, then India gets the best system out there. As I mentioned before, military procurement should be separate from domestic technology development.

That is ridiculous, what about defence offsets? If India is the top buyer of weapons in the world it can use that buying power to include some tech transfer in the contracts helping grow the domestic industry.

That is ridiculous, what about defence offsets? If India is the top buyer of weapons in the world it can use that buying power to include some tech transfer in the contracts helping grow the domestic industry.

Ghoda ghaas se hi dosti kar lega to khayega kya. :devil:

tech transfer is useless for India as India is not capable of absorb the latest technology.

Back
Top Bottom