What's new

US says it would check China, Brazil and India

hahahhhahaa one side US providing weapons offering latest weapons to India other side (trying to make sure that India do not threaten stability). LOL @ the statement!

Please do not expose your cluelessness.

USA is a top dog and they can afford to talk like this and contradict themselves at the same time.

They are not providing us weapons that it could tilt the balance against them if tomorrow India will become hostile to USA.

They are doing lip services for nations like Pakistan and China so that they shouldn't be alarmed by their weapon trade with other states, read India.

For a Pakistani its not a matter to make funny faces and tease Indians but a serious matter to discuss this deception. Now I am hating my self for doing think tank type analysis for you.

Leon Panetta had to talk tough and make an impression, otherwise his fellow Americans will question his role as the newly found United States Secretary of Defense. He somehow reminded me of Kim Jong Ill's boy. One sank its enemy's ship the other sank its own by making enemies with the rising economic and military powerhouses already. :lol:

Obama is sitting on top of a shakey pyramid scheme that makes the Tower of Babel look like a soundly engineered outhouse. Of course he is worried about "stability" since he is doing a balancing act over a cesspool.

I am going to indulge myself and tell a joke that could offend many Americans, but might well not be completely understood by this audience.

A friend said, about something else, "...I mean, call a spade a spade!"
"Allright," I replied, "Obama is an Uncle Tom!"

So the real face comes out as usual nothing new US is always just looking out for its self simply .

---------- Post added at 12:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 AM ----------

No you are wrong. We utlise them for our interest.

You don't nor anyone else utlises the US for jack its the other way around always rem that .

I always thought that the only cause of instability in the world was US itself

LOL, if India wants to sit in someone's lap, then who will want to stop them?

It's the most hilarious threat, "If you're mean to me, I will sit on someone else's lap!" :lol:

You totally miss the read between the lines..

In simple means Chinese posture against India and Indian interests in the region. It is all depends upon chinese actions whether we should favour US more or not.

Contrary to the growing belief that the United States of America is already past its prime and going downhill from here, George Friedman, the Chairman of Stratfor and author of "The Next 100 Years", believes that the American Age has just begun. Friedman forecasts that the 21st century will be the American century. Surprisingly, he expects a significant challenge to the US power only from Russia, not China or other members of the so-called BRIC quartet. Neither India nor Pakistan are likely to emerge as great powers in this century, according to Friedman. He does see rising Turkey (allied with Japan and Germany in this century) as the biggest challenger to US power by 2050 after the reconstituted Russian challenge is defeated by the United States with Turkey's help.

Friedman argues on page 28 of his book that "psychologically, the United States is a bizarre mixture of overconfidence and insecurity". This, he says, "is exactly the American condition in the twenty-first century. The world's leading power is having an extended adolescent identity crisis, complete with incredible new strength and irrational mood swings".

There are three stages of development of cultures: Barbarism, civilization and decadence, according to Friedman. He puts the United States currently in the barbaric stage. He says that "America, like Europe in sixteenth century, is still barbaric (a description, not a moral judgment). Its culture is unformed. Its will is powerful. Its emotions drive it in different and contradictory directions".

Haq's Musings: Is America Young and Barbaric?

Contrary to the growing belief that the United States of America is already past its prime and going downhill from here, George Friedman, the Chairman of Stratfor and author of "The Next 100 Years", believes that the American Age has just begun. Friedman forecasts that the 21st century will be the American century. Surprisingly, he expects a significant challenge to the US power only from Russia, not China or other members of the so-called BRIC quartet. Neither India nor Pakistan are likely to emerge as great powers in this century, according to Friedman. He does see rising Turkey (allied with Japan and Germany in this century) as the biggest challenger to US power by 2050 after the reconstituted Russian challenge is defeated by the United States with Turkey's help.

Friedman argues on page 28 of his book that "psychologically, the United States is a bizarre mixture of overconfidence and insecurity". This, he says, "is exactly the American condition in the twenty-first century. The world's leading power is having an extended adolescent identity crisis, complete with incredible new strength and irrational mood swings".

There are three stages of development of cultures: Barbarism, civilization and decadence, according to Friedman. He puts the United States currently in the barbaric stage. He says that "America, like Europe in sixteenth century, is still barbaric (a description, not a moral judgment). Its culture is unformed. Its will is powerful. Its emotions drive it in different and contradictory directions".

Yes, US would check China, Brazil and India to analyze and get back to the growth track. That's all US can do for now
In coming 2 decades, Brics will rise and US will continue to be what it is- a leader, but not the kind of it use to be.....just smoke and no fire

As far as India and China are concerned, there can be tough talks at times but only the trade will flourish and sooner or later they would be allies against west
This is my perception

His book has already been debunked and he himself is not a scientist or engineer. He talks about "battle stars" enough said. He'd be lucky if the US didn't break apart like the Soviet Union in 15 years.

In the coming years Russia and Turkey as the countries that challenge US and not China? He must be smoking some weed. Russia has the least potential of all BRIC countries and when did Turkey arrived

In the coming years Russia and Turkey as the countries that challenge US and not China? He must be smoking some weed. Russia has the least potential of all BRIC countries and when did Turkey arrived

I don't know how he got the numbers either. He's talking about Poland (lol) of all countries becoming a world power. Last I checked every country he talked about being a future world power have low average IQs, low number of multinational companies, low scientific publication rates and low patent numbers. I think he's talking opposite.

Please do not expose your cluelessness.

USA is a top dog and they can afford to talk like this and contradict themselves at the same time.

They are not providing us weapons that it could tilt the balance against them if tomorrow India will become hostile to USA.

They are doing lip services for nations like Pakistan and China so that they shouldn't be alarmed by their weapon trade with other states, read India.

For a Pakistani its not a matter to make funny faces and tease Indians but a serious matter to discuss this deception. Now I am hating my self for doing think tank type analysis for you.

lol at your so called think tank analysis look more bullshit!

Back
Top Bottom