What's new

US responsible for the Murder of Pakistani Troops - Pak Rejects NATO Probe

I have another question about the statement of Gen. Clark above - if Pakistani forces had fired at individuals they believed to be Taliban militants, given the lack of intimation by ISAF that an operation was being conducted at night at that time and location, why would Pakistani troops automatically assume that 'aircraft dispensing flares and making high speed passes' were related to the 'militants' being fired upon?

And IMO this gets more damning, if ISAF jets were 'dispensing flares and making high-speed passes to warn Pakistani troops that they were attacking US forces', then that means that the US forces were aware that the posts were Pakistani Army/FC posts, and that would mean that the US should have then immediately contacted the Pakistan liaison officer/Pakistan Army command in Pakistan, and informed them of what was happening so that the firing could be called off. US troops should have also started retreating back into Afghanistan during that time.

Gen. Clark's statement appears contradictory, and IMO establishes 'deliberate intent' to target Pakistani Army positions.

Seems like lies to cover lies to cover lies have resulted in the US Military being 'outed' in terms of what really happened.

Good observation.
Apart from your indepth analysis, the thing is simple, if any bird with a foreign marking (NATO/ISAF/Indian whatever) would be seen by own troops inside or near own territory with hostile (or otherwise) intent (especially after May 2), it would be met with force, what's so hard in it to understand?

Now what? We cant even take actions to defend our airspace, i mean (even if we consider, though we dont) that we fired first, and the ISAF jets then went into dance maneuvers (flares, low passes and stuff), should we had stopped till the time they had not gone back? What to talk about they butchering the either post(s) even after they knew it was us?!

Salay, BP per BP high karay ja rihye hai bhai..!!

An indian analyst commentator and former ambassador has stated:

the harsh reality is that Pakistan doesn’t care. It knows that with the presidential election in the US drawing near, President Barack Obama can’t escalate the war in Afghanistan. He will simply not be able to justify an increase in body bags to America. More crucially, Pakistan is convinced that America won’t be able to take it on militarily. The Pakistani Army has been so richly equipped and trained by the US that its soldiers may prove to be an equal match for any military force.

Whether the world likes it or not, Pakistani governorship of Afghanistan is more or less a given. The point to ponder is: What thereafter? Will a Pakistani-Chinese axis lead to further military adventures? In its current state of financial helplessness the Western world may not have either the resources or the will to confront the Pakistan-Chinese juggernaut

Pakistan on steroids

Obviously if this is true americans must be burning and lashing out??

"Time to drink beer and eat a plate of ribs with some Marines within spitting distance of one of the largest mosques in the world...WINNING."

This is the FB status of one the guys I went to high school with and this is not a one time thing. Most of his messages are along the same lines and I believe it is this very mindset that is the root-cause of many problems that we face today. Whenever someone says that "What would NATO gain out of this attack, I can't help but think about this guy and wonder maybe ,to the NATO this attack was a WIN because it attacked the people who go to the mosque. Not saying that everyone thinks like this but I am yet to see someone admonish this guy.

The guy is an Ex-Marine and served in Afghanistan.

"Time to drink beer and eat a plate of ribs with some Marines within spitting distance of one of the largest mosques in the world...WINNING."

This is the FB status of one the guys I went to high school with and this is not a one time thing. Most of his messages are along the same lines and I believe it is this very mindset that is the root-cause of many problems that we face today. Whenever someone says that "What would NATO gain out of this attack, I can't help but think about this guy and wonder maybe ,to the NATO this attack was a WIN because it attacked the people who go to the mosque. Not saying that everyone thinks like this but I am yet to see someone admonish this guy.

Without hate.. there can be no motivation for a war for resources.

This is the FB status of one the guys I went to high school with and this is not a one time thing. Most of his messages are along the same lines and I believe it is this very mindset which is the root-cause of many problems that we face today. Whenever someone says that "What would NATO gain out of this attack, I can't help but think about this guy and wonder maybe ,to the NATO this attack was a WIN because it attacked the people who go to the mosque. Not saying that everyone thinks like this but I am yet to see someone admonish this guy.

From what one can gather by online statements given by serving and ex US military personal is that they are bunch of bible humping religious fanatics themselves and view the war they have started thorough a religious angle

Without hate.. there can be no motivation for a war for resources.

A question that begs attention and deliberation then is: Is this hate institutionalized and inculcated into the soldiers or just a result of misplaced righteousness ?

A question that begs attention and deliberation then is: Is this hate institutionalized and inculcated into the soldiers or just a result of misplaced righteousness ?

The same can be said for just about any army, including Pakistan's.

The same can be said for just about any army, including Pakistan's.

Yes.. but then we are effectively implying that the emotions in place are those that reflect those of the Crusades..
which is what a lot of quasi-philosophers have been saying for a while.

Yes.. but then we are effectively implying that the emotions in place are those that reflect those of the Crusades..

That implication is not important for it is a given.

The real direction comes from elsewhere; the men in uniform on all sides are not the masters but rather mere puppets.

Also, in this case,a mosque is being acknowledged as a symbol of hatred and something that should be despised. I thought you had to threaten or pose to threaten someone to be considered hostile. Here one is an enemy by default because of his religious affiliation. It is this premise which has me worried.

The real direction comes from elsewhere; the men in uniform on all sides are not the masters but rather mere puppets.

Okay.. I think that is bit of a hyperbole but..

Corporations/Zionists/Atheists hold the strings to the US men in uniform..
Who has the other sides strings??

---------- Post added at 08:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 AM ----------

Also, in this case,a mosque is being acknowledged as a symbol of hatred and something that should be despised. I thought you had to threaten or pose to threaten someone to be considered an enemy. Here one is an enemy by default because of his religious affiliation. It is this premise which has me worried.

It is a single case.. but such cases do get more and more common as more lives are destroyed(not just death.. life changing injuries..impact on social interactions..etc).

Okay.. I think that is bit of a hyperbole but..

Corporations/Zionists/Atheists hold the strings to the US men in uniform..
Who has the other sides strings??.........................

It is not as cutely simple as that.

The whole web is quite complex and tangled.

What if that "elsewhere" is the source of this line of thinking ? What if the soldiers are doing what they do best - obeying their orders ?

It is a single case.. but such cases do get more and more common as more lives are destroyed(not just death.. life changing injuries..impact on social interactions..etc).

That's what I thought too before I engaged the dude and 20 people jumped in to back him up. Unfortunately, it is more rampant and deeply ingressed than you and I think.

Back
Top Bottom