What's new

US ready to assist Pakistan, India resolve Siachen conflict

Siachen is part of Princely state of J&K... J&K belongs to India & Pakistan can do jack$**** about it..

End of story!!! :D

Except for the fact that it's under Pakistani control.

And you can't do jackshit about it. Bwhahaha

Siachen is under Pakistani control? I understand that you are under trauma/ duress due to current pakistan situation but you should not be losing mind man... anways may god help you restore peace of your mind.. :D

Siachin under pakistan's controll?
:rofl:
oh my god!
lol i'm not gonna watch any funny movie for this entire month. this one post is enough for me to laugh that long!
i love pakistanis they are real fun

^

Calm down tiger cub, I thought you were referring to Baltistan.

Siachen is under Pakistani control? I understand that you are under trauma/ duress due to current pakistan situation but you should not be losing mind man... anways may god help you restore peace of your mind.. :D
lol that was funny

India rather than being defensive should take on more offensive posture. Why is it when anybody talks of Kashmir Issue, it is seen as one of Indian occupation rather than Pakistani occupation. India should improve its PR w.r.t Kashmir. It should change the tact and ask for Pak occupied Kashmir as our legitimate land, kind of what China does with our AP. No matter what anybody say, Indian politicians are dumb pacifists.
Thank God, you are not in Indian parliament. :rolleyes:

India could have definitely used someone like me with my experience and education. Thank God, you are not an Indian to have a say in it. Now Shuuu back to your hole.
Now this is not even funny. An Indian telling me to shuuu in a Pakistani Defense Form. :rolleyes:

Educated guys like you can be dubbed as "parhe likhe jahil" (Translation: Educated Ignorant Fools)

pakistan is really tryin hard to get the third party in the discussion- thinking that the third party gonna help them against India. but bad luck for pakistan that India doesn't allow any outsiders in its internal matter. India is capable of handling it on its own.

pakistan is really tryin hard to get the third party in the discussion- thinking that the third party gonna help them against India. but bad luck for pakistan that India doesn't allow any outsiders in its internal matter. India is capable of handling it on its own.

Unt da paad.

Hope it doesn't turn out to have a 1971 consequence for your sake. Haha.
Possibly it would turn out losing 37% of Kashmir and Rann of Kutch :P ... A cheap shot results in a cheap shot here ... :azn:

Siachen is under Pakistani control?

Possibly , you do not control it entirely ... Possibly Pakistan still controls Gyong La which makes up 30% of Siachin and overlooks Leh ... Possibly controlling the Siachin is a logistical nightmare and since the KKH is 130km's away , the control is just for prestige and serves no practical purpose :what: ... Isn't it sometimes good to research before pressing the " Submit Reply " button ? :azn:

we both countries are matured enough to settle our bilateral issues without involving any third party .

Already went through the thread,only 5 casualties due to avalanches.No body has dies from frostbite which accounted for half of casualties during 80's

Buddy, the question you need to ask yourself is if doing activity x causes a few hundred casualties per decade provides no benefit, then why do you want to do activity x?

We have 20,000 soldiers between us over there people are going to die just sitting there and these are probably some very highly skilled people. The tough kind who can take the extreme temperature, can retain their wits and are very brave.

Do you seriously think, sitting on Siachen at a better advantageous position without fighting and gaining any more land, is it worth the lives of such people?

You see how idiotic it can be..No one said no Indian casualty in Siachen but due to Avalanche...and from what i can see only 3 were killed due to avalanche and then 2 in Bunker Fire and 2 in Helicopter crash(in that link)...so don't worry i know you are feeling bad at the massive loss to your army but control your hatred.

Low grade education..and the consequence!

Enjoy Sir Jee!

BBC News - Kashmir avalanche kills 17 soldiers, Indian army says

Took place in 2010.. so much for

Past 8 years :rofl:

Fact is we both plagued by avalanche's regardless of where they occur. Saichen Himalayan or small mountain doesn't matter.
+ go ahead and educate yourself
http://www.defence.pk/forums/kashmir-war/171741-no-indian-casualty-siachen-8-years-myth.html

k i accept with u, but indian Amry is well trained than pakistani amry to take care of themselves in that climate conditions..."""""'and India'll never Demiliralise that zone""""Do you know the reason why"""you people are simple not trust worthy for that"""""no govrn in the world would trust you"""even china......and the chinese know about it...........

Buddy, the question you need to ask yourself is if doing activity x causes a few hundred casualties per decade provides no benefit, then why do you want to do activity x?

We have 20,000 soldiers between us over there people are going to die just sitting there and these are probably some very highly skilled people. The tough kind who can take the extreme temperature, can retain their wits and are very brave.

Do you seriously think, sitting on Siachen at a better advantageous position without fighting and gaining any more land, is it worth the lives of such people?

""Ofcourse its a better startergy possition and thats the reason pakistan army is not able to do anything and failed 3 or four times while trying to catch our posts'""
+ if we come down in months or may be in years you guys'll go and sit on the top....and you can connect chinese army and its a big threat to us in times of war...thats was the real motive of Pakistan,,, and that was the main reason we went up there>>>>
Our soldiers are well trained to takecare of themselves in those areas and you know what we are so proud of..""" Indian army actually have a waiting list...there're are thousands of Jawans want to go there and keep the place in indian control....they wait for 3 to 4 years on the waiting list to go there"""All of the Amry personals and the Jawans in Ciachen itself don't want to demilitarise, because they know the value and they know the sacrifice of Jawan who died in battle caturing that place.....and we have the Money to take care""""""""""""

Back
Top Bottom