What's new

US presses Pakistan to allow transit facility to Indian goods for Afghanist

Wow, people here seem to be living in LA LA Land.
Lets deal with facts instead of fiction right now.
For India (or really anyone else) to access Afghanistan they have to go through Pakistan.
Iran will not open its borders to help America and its allies.
It is against Iran's interests for anyone to be meddling in Afghanistan, and that includes Pakistan.
Besides, the route that's mentioned goes right through the Taliban homeland, a place where not even the government goes, much less commerce.
And finally, if Iran opens its borders, that leaves it much more open to infiltration by USA. So it is a legitimate security concern.

I disagree. India helped Iran build Iran's Chabahar Port so they can have access to Afghanistan and Central Asia. Iran is not anti-india as it is against America's other allies. Iran will make agreements with India that you can have access to Afghanistan and Central Asia as long as it doesn't help USA and its NATO allies, meaning purely to benefit Iranian and Indian economies. Iranians are good businessmen they will look at this at an economic point of view.

The problem is Uncle Sam will not allow India to do business with Iran hence this pressuring of Pakistan to allow India the transit route. That is the only problem. Iran is not the problem here.

we will never give transit and its clear its effect our trade simply .go work on other planes we have no problem .but wait after 2014 your feet in afghanistan will cut the feet or may be whole leg because taliban are on the way :lol: they don't like made in india .:D

i dont want to go off topic..lets see if U.S goes from there or not;).it will be decided after 2014;)
and india dont depend on U.S or pakistan for transit,we depend on iran..we have to see a lot of happenings in these 2 years Mr imran khan;)

we will never give transit and its clear its effect our trade simply .go work on other planes we have no problem .but wait after 2014 your feet in afghanistan will cut the feet or may be whole leg because taliban are on the way :lol: they don't like made in india .:D

The Afghan I met love India and hate Pakistan. Nothing will happen in 2014. Did bath party came back in Iraq (aftr US withdrawal)? USA will be there in Afghanistan for next 3 decades. And moreover Indians have reached there and they are training ANA.

The number of Indian in USA is much higher than pakistani think. India have infiltrated there government. We will make sure that Taliban must not come back. Talibans are past tense now.

---------- Post added at 11:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 AM ----------

I disagree. India helped Iran build Iran's Chabahar Port so they can have access to Afghanistan and Central Asia. Iran is not anti-india as it is against America's other allies. Iran will make agreements with India that you can have access to Afghanistan and Central Asia as long as it doesn't help USA and its NATO allies, meaning purely to benefit Iranian and Indian economies. Iranians are good businessmen they will look at this at an economic point of view.

The problem is Uncle Sam will not allow India to do business with Iran hence this pressuring of Pakistan to allow India the transit route. That is the only problem. Iran is not the problem here.

Exactily the same I told in post #45

The Afghan I met love India and hate Pakistan. Nothing will happen in 2014. Did bath party came back in Iraq (aftr US withdrawal)? USA will be there in Afghanistan for next 3 decades. And moreover Indians have reached there and they are training ANA.

The number of Indian in USA is much higher than pakistani think. India have infiltrated there government. We will make sure that Taliban must not come back. Talibans are past tense now.

thats off topic and it will attract trollls

i dont want to go off topic..lets see if U.S goes from there or not;).it will be decided after 2014;)
and india dont depend on U.S or pakistan for transit,we depend on iran..we have to see a lot of happenings in these 2 years Mr imran khan;)

---------- Post added at 11:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 AM ----------

Exactily the same I told in post #45

Obama 'confident' of keeping to Afghan pullout plan

Updated 3 hours ago

[Obama 'confident' of keeping to Afghan pullout plan ]

WASHINGTON: President Barack Obama said Wednesday he was 'confident' the United States could stick to its Afghan drawdown timetable despite a week of deadly unrest over the burning of the Holy Quran at a US base.

"I feel confident that we can stay on a path that by the end of 2014, our troops will be out and will not be in a combat role and Afghans will have capacity, just as Iraqis, to secure their own country," Obama told ABC News.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Obama, criticized by Republican opponents for apologizing to Afghan people after US troops sent copies of the Holy Quran to an incinerator at Bagram airbase, defended his decision, saying it was necessary to try to quell the violence.

"The reason that it was important is the same reason that the commander on the ground, General (John) Allen, apologized. And that is to save lives. And to make sure our troops who are there right now are not placed in further danger," the president said.

"It calmed things down. We're not out of the woods yet," he added.

The incident set off seven successive days of protest and violence, with the death toll estimated at about 40.

Two US military advisers were gunned down in the interior ministry in Kabul on Saturday, days after two US troops were killed by an Afghan soldier in the east, prompting NATO to pull its advisors out of Afghan government ministries.

NATO has a 130,000-strong US-led military force fighting the Taliban, which has led an insurgency against the Western-backed Kabul government since being toppled from power in 2001.

The United States plans to gradually draw down combat troops from mid next year before handing over control to Afghan security forces by the end of 2014 as agreed by the NATO alliance.

Some Republican critics of Obama said the turmoil showed the need to slow the pace of the US drawdown, while opponents of the war saw it as more evidence of a doomed endeavor. (AFP)

Only if you can build a bridge over Pakistan........:lol:

We are doing that, please refer page1-2 and 3. :)

@Imran Khan: Lets see how many Troops will be pulled out and how many will be there for saving American assets. It will be clear by 2014..

@imran

U.S will pull out max of troops from afganistan but few upto 20-25k will be there.Main combat role will be handed over to afgans.
it has been discussed already and posted to.They cant maintain 150000 troops there for ever.
i think you get it

To pull out American troops, it is important for US to trigger a local war!

I bet US will never leave in piece/peace.

@imran

U.S will pull out max of troops from afganistan but few upto 20-25k will be there.Main combat role will be handed over to afgans.
it has been discussed already and posted to.They cant maintain 150000 troops there for ever.
i think you get it

yes yes thats what i think when i never did my school home work i hope my teacher will never come today. may be he become sick. may be he go to somewhere. may be my teacher will never come classroom today .may be my teacher will never ask for homework .but at the end my all imaginations go to drain he come on time ask homework and punish those who never did it including me :rofl:

you are doing same here :rofl:

wow........but i dint get anything:hitwall:

thats mean i hit the nail right place :rofl:

may be USA never go . may be they keep 25000 troops here may be like saddam taliban will never come back .may be usa stay here 100 years . but end of the day all these dreams go to drain USA will go taliban will come and these roads trains and indians not been allowed to step a single feet in afghanistan . karzai gov and army is 100s time less powerfull then 1996 time gov if you remember its take days to capture 95% of afghanistan that time .MBRL can be given by pakistan again as before :rofl:

you always hit the nail with off topic post:rofl:

you are king of off topic post..kahin bhi shuru ho jata hai:rofl:

yaar i feel sorry for you tumhy to ishara samjhna chayee hamara bachy :confused:

Pakistan should allow transit facility for Indian goods for Afghanistan but security should not be compromised. In this case I
Indian stuff becomes very Costly for the poor afghans, Pakistani stuff is good and cheaper for afghans.

Back
Top Bottom