What's new

US prepares military package for UAE against Iran

Whose Side is Pakistan on in case a Arab vs Iran war breaks out ?

We don't want to take any side. First of all UAE and Saudi's fear is from Iran is stupid. They are getting hyped for no reason. 2nd Iran will never attack them either. The main fight is between Iran and Israel, so there is no reason for any other nation to get worried.

Uae and saudis will get squashed by Iran

Pretty Stupid Statement. I know Iran have some balls to take down planes but do not forget Saudi's and UAE also have most sophisticated weapon and warplanes. That includes F-15, EF, RF, F-16, Mirage 2000 etc. So I don't see Iran is winning in any case. Plus if this happens USA and IAF will also be supporting them in WAR so its basically 5 most top notch weapon against one country, you do the math........

Pretty Stupid Statement. I know Iran have some balls to take down planes but do not forget Saudi's and UAE also have most sophisticated weapon and warplanes. That includes F-15, EF, RF, F-16, Mirage 2000 etc. So I don't see Iran is winning in any case. Plus if this happens USA and IAF will also be supporting them in WAR so its basically 5 most top notch weapon against one country, you do the math........

I do not know about Saudi Arabia, but UAE is simply no match against Iran.

We don't want to take any side. First of all UAE and Saudi's fear is from Iran is stupid. They are getting hyped for no reason. 2nd Iran will never attack them either. The main fight is between Iran and Israel, so there is no reason for any other nation to get worried.

When a country sends armed proxies against you when it's powerful mullahs keep saying that you are evil and must be obliterated when a country keeps having military excersises about fighting you when its powerful mulahs keep talking about missile showering you if you are not at least worried you are the stupidest country I'm existence.

When a country sends armed proxies against you when it's powerful mullahs keep saying that you are evil and must be obliterated when a country keeps having military excersises about fighting you when its powerful mulahs keep talking about missile showering you if you are not at least worried you are the stupidest country I'm existence.

Er...what? Who? :what:

You really believe Israel will support KSA?? Omg lmao how brain washed are you if a war starts between KSA and Iran the US and Israel will do it's best by supporting both sides to keep the war for as long as possible to strain both non-Israel powers and get them to lose much of their power the war will last for years and years same as Iran-Iraq scenario will be reproduced only take out Iraq and put Saudi.

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

Er...what? Who? :what:

Iran keeps talking about leveling Dubai about closing the strait of Hormuz about destroying the Arab traitors they support houthi Shia rebels to fight Saudi Arabian Yemen influence and even went as far as sending the Houthis to occupy our southern lands to test our resolve and observe and study our military.

You really believe Israel will support KSA?? Omg lmao how brain washed are you if a war starts between KSA and Iran the US and Israel will do it's best by supporting both sides to keep the war for as long as possible to strain both non-Israel powers and get them to lose much of their power the war will last for years and years same as Iran-Iraq scenario will be reproduced only take out Iraq and put Saudi.

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

Iran keeps talking about leveling Dubai about closing the strait of Hormuz about destroying the Arab traitors they support houthi Shia rebels to fight Saudi Arabian Yemen influence and even went as far as sending the Houthis to occupy our southern lands to test our resolve and observe and study our military.

Assalam alaikum

In that scenario there will be no win win situation for any sides and loses and destruction on both sides so iran also should understand even fighting smaller countries it won't win

TARIQ

Assalam alaikum

Brother iran don't have any issue with israel though i agree with u gulf states if worried about iran then they must make themselves stronger.

TARIQ

Mosamania, cool the things down.

We all know they cannot afford a war. They will bring destruction to the gulf, but even they are no gonna remain anymore.
A nukes will fly all over. Non of us want that. It is Israel, whom Iran started to threaten initially and with its growing arsenal, the Israelis got paranoid who have been messing with the things to show it worse than it is, and trying to save themselves by using you people (the rest of Middle East) as front agents to confront Iran and destroy it (plus take some destruction yourself). Israel gets to win its objectives without any damage.

War isin't the solution to anything here. They will wait for your first move, and you must wait for theirs. I just hope that doesn't happen.

Mosamania, cool the things down.

We all know they cannot afford a war. They will bring destruction to the gulf, but even they are no gonna remain anymore.
A nukes will fly all over. Non of us want that. It is Israel, whom Iran started to threaten initially and with its growing arsenal, the Israelis got paranoid who have been messing with the things to show it worse than it is, and trying to save themselves by using you people (the rest of Middle East) as front agents to confront Iran and destroy it (plus take some destruction yourself). Israel gets to win its objectives without any damage.

War isin't the solution to anything here. They will wait for your first move, and you must wait for theirs. I just hope that doesn't happen.

Actually no and a thousand no Iran is the one that started the fight not us. Being a Shia nation anything with "King" in it must be destroyed and they have been like that since their unholy revolution. We want to defend ourselves against a sick demented Iranian regime who is only scaring it's people $hitless into not making a riot against them.

Never again:
casualities-iran-iraq+war.jpg

abadanw2.jpg

chemical_weapon11.jpg

Halabja%203.jpg

And never forget...

When America cannot afford to take on Iran directly, it's best to make sure others in the surrounding region do. That has been their game plan for awhile now. Hope the Arabs doesn't fall into this trap and fight another persons war.

When America cannot afford to take on Iran directly, it's best to make sure others in the surrounding region do. That has been their game plan for awhile now. Hope the Arabs doesn't fall into this trap and fight another persons war.

King Fahad said : "Iran has been around for thousands of years and our nation has been around for thousands of years as well we can never cancel each other out, it is best to seek a way for us to sit in the same table and discuss our differences in a way of mutual respect"

Back
Top Bottom