What's new

US politicians demand to know if there is any GOLD left in Fort knox

USA GOV gets $4 Trillion in taxes alone annually,they just have to decrease the public benefits or war expenditure for a year or two(and they are thinking about that) and everything will be fine.There main strength is consumers(there citizens)and they are not going anywhere or reducing there consumption,so i again say USA economy is not going to collapse(your wet dreams about it will collapse)and USA will remain strong and super power of the world,few other countries(china & India) will catch up to USA status in coming decades.

You're too much in love with US. Do you know how much their budget deficit is? The decrease in spending you're talking about is easier said than done, and US has already realized that. They're going to have to make drastic cuts - and things that many Americans take for granted will have to be taken away.

I give US 5-10 years to break up into 5-10 pieces.

Protocol no 1:
GOLD
7. In our day the power which has replaced that of the rulers who were liberal is the
power of Gold. Time was when Faith ruled. The idea of freedom is impossible of
realization because no one knows how to use it with moderation. It is enough to hand
over a people to self-government for a certain length of time for that people to be
turned into a disorganized mob. From that moment on we get internecine strife which
soon develops into battles between classes, in the midst of which States burn down
and their importance is reduced to that of a heap of ashes.

8. Whether a State exhausts itself in its own convulsions, whether its internal
discord brings it under the power of external foes - in any case it can be accounted
irretrievable lost: IT IS IN OUR POWER. The despotism of Capital, which is entirely in
our hands, reaches out to it a straw that the State, willy-nilly, must take hold of: if not
- it goes to the bottom.

9. Should anyone of a liberal mind say that such reflections as the above are
immoral, I would put the following questions: If every State has two foes and if in
regard to the external foe it is allowed and not considered immoral to use every
manner and art of conflict, as for example to keep the enemy in ignorance of plans of
attack and defense, to attack him by night or in superior numbers, then in what way
can the same means in regard to a worse foe, the destroyer of the structure of society
and the commonweal, be called immoral and not permissible?

10. Is it possible for any sound logical mind to hope with any success to guide
crowds by the aid of reasonable counsels and arguments, when any objection or
contradiction, senseless though it may be, can be made and when such objection may
find more favor with the people, whose powers of reasoning are superficial? Men in
masses and the men of the masses, being guided solely by petty passions, paltry
beliefs, traditions and sentimental theorems, fall a prey to party dissension, which
hinders any kind of agreement even on the basis of a perfectly reasonable argument.
Every resolution of a crowd depends upon a chance or packed majority, which, in its
ignorance of political secrets, puts forth some ridiculous resolution that lays in the
administration a seed of anarchy.

11. The political has nothing in common with the moral. The ruler who is governed
by the moral is not a skilled politician, and is therefore unstable on his throne. He who
wishes to rule must have recourse both to cunning and to make-believe. Great
national qualities, like frankness and honesty, are vices in politics, for they bring down
rulers from their thrones more effectively and more certainly than the most powerful
enemy. Such qualities must be the attributes of the kingdoms of the GOYIM, but we
must in no wise be guided by them.

You're too much in love with US. Do you know how much their budget deficit is? The decrease in spending you're talking about is easier said than done, and US has already realized that. They're going to have to make drastic cuts - and things that many Americans take for granted will have to be taken away.

I give US 5-10 years to break up into 5-10 pieces.
I guess u are giving it more time......In my calculations...It will not survive next 1 to 2 yearz. and will hatch at least 10 to 20 pieces.....Insha-Allah........Alhamdolillah.......:coffee:

USA government officials are nott fools,American economy is not going anywhere it will continue to dominate world atleast for three decades !
Hey! its an advice from us ...u guyz needa go and checkout the 300tons of gold barz ure govt bought from IMF last year......Im feeling that they r tungsten bars coated in gold.......
I dont believe that the IMF Goras have given u guyz the right gold.....I guess they decieved ure country too.....
cuz one year ago the Chinese govt found out the gold bars(worth 200 billion $) used in trade in Hong Kong were in fact tungsten coated gold and they did random laser drillingz on those bars.....those barz had the American treasory stamp on them from 1971 . I guess was President Nickson time....who gave orders to create such bars and decieve the world.......I guess u guyz gonna get ure lesson when u gonna find out about it......go and find it out before its too late...shold never believe the USA treasury stamps.......:woot:

According to a russian intelligence report prepared recently, all "gold" in fort knox have tungsten inner core and a gold outer core. IMF chief was jailed for discovering this.

The Chinese govt found out too one year ago that the bars used in the trading in the HongKong market were infact gold plated and they worth like 200billion$ ...if u caught that newz from the media......those bars were moulded in 1971 by President Nickson Govt to fool the world....The Chinese govt did laser drilling and found out this US secret.......Alhamdolillah.......:woot:

The U.S. treasury has always for security reasons been very secretive concerning Fort Knox. As a result conspiracy theorists and people that simply dislike the U.S. have found the topic easy to sow false information. After all they know the U.S. Government isn't in the habbit of even discussing the topic. They can say what they want and the Silence from the Governemnt must meen it is true. Whats even funnier is people taking Russian news sources (especially RT) who are notorious for false news stories as fact.

here is History channel Video from the last public inspection of 1974. You will need to click several videos to view the whole program

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol i love all the people commenting who have no idea about economics.

Everyone thinks that if the U.S defaults on its debt the U.S will collapse and all americans will die and the country will cease to exist. This is not true. A country can not actually go bankrupt, technically.

It can default on debt, yes, but the country will still exist and function. Unlike individuals and companies, Countries can just keep printing money and print there way out of trouble.

The U.S. treasury has always for security reasons been very secretive concerning Fort Knox. As a result conspiracy theorists and people that simply dislike the U.S. have found the topic easy to sow false information. After all they know the U.S. Government isn't in the habbit of even discussing the topic. They can say what they want and the Silence from the Governemnt must meen it is true. Whats even funnier is people taking Russian news sources (especially RT) who are notorious for false news stories as fact.

here is History channel Video from the last public inspection of 1974. You will need to click several videos to view the whole program

So, you say that the report prepared by Russian Intelligence is a "conspiracy theory"?

Lol i love all the people commenting who have no idea about economics.

Everything thinks that if the U.S defaults on its debt the U.S will collapse and all americans will die and the country will cease to exist. This is not true. A country can not actually go bankrupt, technically.

It can default on debt, yes, but the country will still exist and function. Unlike individuals and companies, Countries can just keep printing money and print there way out of trouble.

Lol, at people thinking they know economics. :P

If they decides to do that, interest rate will hit 30%+ and they will immediately see a hyperinflation.

Last edited by a moderator:
So, you say that the report prepared by Russian Intelligence is a "conspiracy theory"?.

How do you know that Russia even prepared such a report? do a google search and you will find zero reputable news sources on it. Only conspiracy theory sites and blogs by people with an agenda like many on this site. and they all quote the same supposed report. this report was supposedly written by a Russian Intelligence agent Sorcha Faal. Do a Google search on that name and you will find people coming to realize they have been the victims of a disinformation campaign.

Lol, at people thinking they know economics.

If they decides to do that, interest rate will hit 30%+ and they will immediately see a hyperinflation.

Correct and it has happend before most recently in argentina. They defaulted on loans and just printed money to get out of it.

The U.S won't all of a sudden explode if it defaults on its debt so i dont know why everyone says "OMG THE U.S IS GOING TO DIE BLAH BLAH"

How do you know that Russia even prepared such a report? do a google search and you will find zero reputable news sources on it. Only conspiracy theory sites and blogs by people with an agenda like many on this site. and they all quote the same supposed report. this report was supposedly written by a Russian Intelligence agent Sorcha Faal. Do a Google search on that name and you will find people coming to realize they have been the victims of a disinformation campaign.

Did you do a google search and read the full article?

Don't be brainwashed by your Zionist mainstream media and think of every negative thing as "conspiracy theory". Read the full article first. The gold shipment which arrived in Hong Kong in 2009 - some of the bullions had a tungsten inner core and golden outer core - and those bullion's tracking number pointed to your beloved Fort Knox.

Correct and it has happend before most recently in argentina. They defaulted on loans and just printed money to get out of it.

The U.S won't all of a sudden explode if it defaults on its debt so i dont know why everyone says "OMG THE U.S IS GOING TO DIE BLAH BLAH"

You don't have the brains to understand that Argentina is NOT America. Argentinian Peso is and was NOT the world's reserve currency.

Do google search and find out. I don't have the time to elaborate on this.

Did you do a google search and read the full article?

Don't be brainwashed by your Zionist mainstream media and think of every negative thing as "conspiracy theory". Read the full article first. The gold shipment which arrived in Hong Kong in 2009 - some of the bullions had a tungsten inner core and golden outer core - and those bullion's tracking number pointed to your beloved Fort Knox.

You don't have the brains to understand that Argentina is NOT America. Argentinian Peso is and was NOT the world's reserve currency.

Do google search and find out. I don't have the time to elaborate on this.

Actually from what I read there were arrests by the Chinese police in Hong Kong concerning counterfit gold bars. But it was a sophisticated criminal enterprise not some Government conspiracy. and the one person that claims to have papers showing tungsten bars that were shipped to Fort Knox. Refusesd to make those papers avialable for others to see. It seems you are the one that is brainwashed. Do yourself a favor and stop listening to dubious conspiracy blogs and news sources.

Ohh and contrary to popular conspiracy belief most main stream media is not Jewish owned. Do some research on media ownership around the world.

Back
Top Bottom