What's new

US, Pakistan to re-establish ‘Full Partnership’!!!

Not sure what Nawaz Sharif is up to but you can be sure the new partnership won't be like the last "partnership" under Pres. Zardari. Already Secretary of State J. Kerry stated drone strike program is "highly likely" to end soon. I think Nawaz Sharif may be trying to start a new page with US considering it is still the worlds only super power and has had long ties with Pakistan, he may just try to extract special deals from US in economy, military, and technology.

confusion is what happens, when you don't have a full time foreign minister, I say bring back
Hina Rabbani Khar Asap & appoint her as the foreign minister. You simple cant rely on a 86years old sartaj aziz , I am saying this because her term saw some relative degree of success for Pakistan in u.s-pak ties , even though she's from the ppp, she can join in as a technocrat if pml(n) approves

If that's so, then there is no point about having elections in first place. Those people who manipulated the election are dishonest and will bear the same responsibility as Nawaz's boys.
There was rigging and the election weren't at all by the book, hardly any candidacies were rejected even with the hordes of fake degrees, previous corruption cases and records.

Even so, the result would have been the same on a national level. Pakistanis are foolish anyway.
There are those that are wise, learn about something without having to suffer first, then there are normal folk like us, they learn from their mistakes, albeit learning the hard way. Pakistanis, we don't learn until it is absolutely necessary, we learn when we have nowhere left to go.

I don't think the Pakistani people are foolish, the only word that I could think of is being sentimental, Zadari won the elections out of nothing but sympathy by the nation of Pakistan, to him as he lost his wife.

Nothing wrong if we want investments, trade relations etc. It will in fact help our economy. But as far as military relations are concerned, that needs to change.

Not sure what Nawaz Sharif is up to but you can e sure the new partnership won't be like the last "partnership" under Pres. Zardari. Already Secretary of State J. Kerry stated drone strike program is "highly likely" to end soon. I think Nawaz Sharif may be trying to start a new page with US considering it is still the worlds only super power and has had long ties with Pakistan, he may just try to extract special deals from US in economy, military, and technology.

For how long are we going to wait for Mr. Tiger to slur up our bread and better?

I sometimes wonder what you chaps think politicians will/can say in public....? No Pakistani leader is going to be so stupid as to openly pick enmity with the U.S. What do you think will be the repercussion on the Pakistani economy in such an event? Imagine Iran without oil but with drone strikes...... Not a good place to be.

is it me or that man looks a lot like Jeremy Clarkson...?

JeremyClarksonPA011211.jpg

maybe it's just me.

The title should read:

US, Pakistan to re-establish ‘Full Partnership’ if the latter behaves accordingly (to US policies) concerning Indiael (ndi or hindi=rs=r$ _roupis?)

In simple terms, the US has finally realized its role, has bowed down to the Talibaan and has requested Pakistan to broker a deal.

You do realize that it was your country's direct involvement that saved in 1999??

I'm not an atternoy to defend everything KSA does, but remember that the Gov't of Pakistan agreed to ship him to us.

In simple terms, the US has finally realized its role, has bowed down to the Talibaan and has requested Pakistan to broker a deal.

Yeah...... you figured it all out already. US and all have clearly seen their roles.

The whole world had realized that it now needs to bow to Pakistan because it has the strategic depth of Taliban.

images

look at kerry

:laughcry: :lol:

:Rofl:

By the way why did he have to turn up unannounced as it was claimed. US has always announced state visits to all countries except Afghanistan in the recent past. Why is US including Pakistan also in this club and giving it the same treatment. Or is this alluding to the weak security condition in Pakistan being same as Afghanistan.

Any which way, given that Nawaz had already declared the dates of last visit, it was important that Kerry visited immediately otherwise all this was making Pakistan look really not so wise!

Back
Top Bottom