What's new

US & Pakistan Dispute and Tensions over Haqqani group

You know whats funny?? Indian and Pakistani news papers are full of the US Pakistan face off.. and if one goes to Washingtonpost.com, and try to do a find the name of Pakistan on the home page.. well, ZERO matches ...

You know whats funny?? Indian and Pakistani news papers are full of the US Pakistan face off.. and if one goes to Washingtonpost.com, and try to do a find the name of Pakistan on the home page.. well, ZERO matches ...

well, Pakistani newspaper makes sense, since Pakistan is the other party in this standoff, but why Indian papers?

CIA is pissed that they lost the war against ISI, so now the government is putting pressure on Pakistan.

Last edited by a moderator:

well, Pakistani newspaper makes sense, since Pakistan is the other party in this standoff, but why Indian papers?

'Full' would be an exaggeration. Indian papers, though, are reporting the issue as usual in the world affairs section.

India being a major victim of Pakistani backed terrorism, obviously gives a lot of importance to the US saying the same thing.

Besides, WoT, is a major issue in our part of the world, isn't it?

'Full' would be an exaggeration. Indian papers, though, are reporting the issue as usual in the world affairs section.

India being a major victim of Pakistani backed terrorism, obviously gives a lot of importance to the US saying the same thing.

Pakistan is very much victim of Indian backed terrorism as well.

I can think of a few reasons..

1. Risk of Pakistan launching off its nukes in our direction if attacked by USA as promised by most Pakistani members on the forum
2. Talks about India teaming up with USA to attack Pakistan
3. USA pressurizing India to provide logistical support in this adventure...

Or May be, on a more serious note, Indian media is finding this report worthy that what India has been accusing PA and ISI of since decades, USA is finally coming around to that line of thinking as well

oh common, guy, this is what you're gonna resort to?

Resort to what? I have been, and will remain consistent in my honest and respectful expression of views, and also to respect others' views as well, no matter what they may be.

(COMMON guy? Do you mean "common" or "Come On"? :D )

I can think of a few reasons..

1. Risk of Pakistan launching off its nukes in our direction if attacked by USA as promised by most Pakistani members on the forum
2. Talks about India teaming up with USA to attack Pakistan
3. USA pressurizing India to provide logistical support in this adventure...

Or May be, on a more serious note, Indian media is finding this report worthy that what India has been accusing PA and ISI of since decades, USA is finally coming around to that line of thinking as well

I would say this, both India and Pakistan need to stop giving a damn about each other a little bit. Give each other a little breathing room and go about their buisness. Hostilties and negativity would go down a lot. I find it very annoying, too when Pak media covers everything little thing about India, it's like, for god's sakes, let them be.

I would say this, both India and Pakistan need to stop giving a damn about each other a little bit.

Well India is ready to give a damn about Pakistan any given day provided Pakistan also gives a damn about a particular landmass in our control.

Talking of 'dams', India received a very positive signl from ICA/ICJ yesterday. If you didnot go by the reports in Pakistani media, you'd know what 'dam! (sic)', I mean. ;)

At 9:33 pm IST, the bolded part sends very double-meaning signals here. ;)

I guess that's why he did not say 'Come On'.

Like I've said before, English is a wonderfully rich and nuanced language. :D

It does, for a change.

Pakistani national assembly has passed a resolution saying a majority of those killed in drone strikes are innocent civilians.

Popular Pakistani politician Imran Khan regularly claims that drones mostly kill civilians. He has even held a very successful dharna on the same issue.

Now either you are lying or the members of your national assembly and Imran Khan are lying.

Which one is it? :azn:

So what if the members of the NA & Imran Khan are lying? Officials lie all the time, just like Obama lied calling Raymond Davis a diplomat, or when Bush said there were WMDs in Iraq.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom