What's new

US needs to leave China alone

GameSparta500

New Recruit

Reaction score
china has said many times to the USA, stop interfering with china's internal affairs.... (tibet, human rights, taiwan etc.....) and you keep ignoring it...

why does the US fear china so much... its pathetic....

china is rising, and will surpass the USA, and the west..... as a "superpower" a title in which the China really doesn't want, but it will acheive regardless..

all the USA is about attacking weak countries, getting involved in other countries affairs.. etc. etc... and ruining the world..

and you can preach me on China "human rights".. Mao and his attrocities.. and it doesn't matter..

do you want me to list the West attrocities...

China is rising while USA is

FALLING....

china has said many times to the USA, stop interfering with china's internal affairs.... (tibet, human rights, taiwan etc.....) and you keep ignoring it...

china is rising, and will surpass the USA, and the west..... as a "superpower" a title in which the China really doesn't want, but it will acheive regardless..

all the USA is about attacking weak countries, getting involved in other countries affairs.. etc. etc... and ruining the world..

and you can preach me on China "human rights".. Mao and his attrocities.. and it doesn't matter..

do you want me to list the West attrocities...

China is rising while USA is

FALLING....

If being a superpower means policing the world, then we would be more than happy to remain as a power with money and influence. We'll just leave the Americans to it :cheers:

thats what i love about china..

it's peaceful rise ideology... its government proclaiming they do not seek global hegemony.. and want a peaceful co-existant world... a country that recognizes that international conflicts are nonsense, and stupid....

The US says it loves freedom. Trade freedom is a form of freedom. However, the US has high tech sanctions on China, North Korea, Iran and Cuba. Why?

Intellectual freedom is also important. It is often said that science has no borders. That is a complete lie. Science is the most nationalistic of all enterprises, and the US is keeping other countries locked out.

The freedom to choose whatever form of government you want is also a freedom. Why is it then that other than countries that were already developed before 1950, every other ally of the US has seen multiple military coups and one dictatorship after another? In fact, even "successes" like South Korea, have had every one of their presidents commit suicide, be assassinated, be jailed, or be exiled since 1950 with NO exceptions.

US fears china's rise

cuase they know china will overtake US as the most powerful country in the forseeable future

The US says it loves freedom. Trade freedom is a form of freedom. However, the US has high tech sanctions on China, North Korea, Iran and Cuba. Why?

Intellectual freedom is also important. It is often said that science has no borders. That is a complete lie. Science is the most nationalistic of all enterprises, and the US is keeping other countries locked out.

Very true...The west and the Americans are all hypocrites...never to be trusted....Our Holy Quran told us never trust these pplz cuz they will be ure worst enemies and the time is proving it nowadayz...:eek:

Science know no boundary. True.

However, that which is worth sharing is shared.

If the Americans and others are not to be trusted as per the Scriptures, then their money and arms should also not be taken.

Idealism is good, but then realpolitik is different.

Us does not fear china
1 china has an econemy based on exports and needs the us to the tune of 17.5 % and is heavily relying on us companies to outsource work there. China has no brands and the aveage Chineese cannot buy the items the create.
2 china is loosing farmland they are in desperate need of food that's why there using Africa ( hegemony) for resources china has no commodities
3 fake consumption the Ccp buys products and shifts them around creating fake consumption
4 bubbles, housing bubble is huge, lending is toxic 40% bad loans your GDP relys on gov sponsored building
5 your GDP growth is fake the number they pimp it by is 24 to 30% .
6 china growth has slowed once your wages get to high companys will leave your cheap labor Morrs law of development will end that with us investing in huge robotic plants to produces fast and cheap.
7us is more an idea than a country everyone comes here to be free and Persue whatever they like. No one Is running to china
inks economy is going to boom in the coming years with infrastruture growth and us manufacturing raging home running from china because of stole ip because all you do is copy
9 us innovates everything. you're country thinks of very little we have a tech block on you because you theif

Us does not fear china
1 china has an econemy based on exports and needs the us to the tune of 17.5 % and is heavily relying on us companies to outsource work there. China has no brands and the aveage Chineese cannot buy the items the create.
2 china is loosing farmland they are in desperate need of food that's why there using Africa ( hegemony) for resources china has no commodities
3 fake consumption the Ccp buys products and shifts them around creating fake consumption
4 bubbles, housing bubble is huge, lending is toxic 40% bad loans your GDP relys on gov sponsored building
6 china growth has slowed once your wages get to high companys will leave your cheap labor Morrs law of development will end that with us investing in huge robotic plants to produces fast and cheap.
7us is more an idea than a country everyone comes here to be free and Persue whatever they like. No one Is running to china
8 we going to boom in the coming years with infrastruture growth and us manufacturing raging home running from china because of stole ip because all you do is copy
9 us innovates everything your contry thinks of very little we have a tech block on you because you theave

Haha thanks, that was entertaining...

thats what i love about china..

it's peaceful rise ideology... its government proclaiming they do not seek global hegemony.. and want a peaceful co-existant world... a country that recognizes that international conflicts are nonsense, and stupid....

For some kind of countries peace is a word of pain and uncomfortable.

The freedom to choose whatever form of government you want is also a freedom. Why is it then that other than countries that were already developed before 1950, every other ally of the US has seen multiple military coups and one dictatorship after another? In fact, even "successes" like South Korea, have had every one of their presidents commit suicide, be assassinated, be jailed, or be exiled since 1950 with NO exceptions.

What he said & what he is doing, quite different and absolutely opposite to each other. Sanctions, famous tool of pressure to show his unrest. war in mask of peace, sign of a Leader of human rights.

First post time. Gosh darn I hope you all like me. :angel:

Clearly they haven't taken the hint that we're not listening. ;) Although, the coin works both ways as China won't listen to America either. In my opinion, if China wants to posion thier people with toxic fumes as they toil all day making knock off iPods, let 'em.

We don't. We fear clowns and spiders...and Gary Busey for obvious reasons. Maybe they're afraid of the Chinese posioning the water supply or whatever in Illinois where you live with all the red necks, but please keep in mind those are the same people who think NASCAR is a sport

America's interested in ruining the world? Did I miss a city hall meeting or where we all agreed to become cartoon villians or something? Do I get my own costume and backstory? Can my hideout be inside of a giant wolf statue?

and you can preach me on China "human rights".. Mao and his attrocities.. and it doesn't matter..do you want me to list the West attrocities...

Yes. Do it. Now. I demand it. Although ones that don't involve America doesn't count, since your arguement isn't with the west as a whole, and pointed soley at America.

China is rising while USA is FALLING....

You might want to consider leaving Illinois then. Just a suggestion. That state sucks anyways.

On Freedom of Trade; It also includes the freedom to not trade with those you wish to not do buisness with.

On Science; Get your own! :angry:

On America's 'newest' allies & thier frequent power changes; It might have to do with the fact that those other countires, such as the UK and France, already went through thier phase of military rule and violant power grabs. Hell, even America had a rebellion in the 1800's.

Very true...The west and the Americans are all hypocrites...never to be trusted....Our Holy Quran told us never trust these pplz cuz they will be ure worst enemies and the time is proving it nowadayz...:eek:

Does it really use the term 'pplz?' That would be so friggin' awesome. Here's the problem with your intolerant unfounded statement; there are plenty of people in America who read that novel, and I doubt they'd take kindly to you calling them untrustworthy simply based on thier location in relation to your own. ;)

Tiki Tam Tam Sam Ram: Nice well thought out point. Good stuff. If they hate us so much for being 'evil', why want our stuff, which should theoretically be tainted with our malice?

I hope I make friends here :sick:

Us does not fear china
inks economy is going to boom in the coming years with infrastruture growth and us manufacturing raging home running from china because of stole ip because all you do is copy
9 us innovates everything. you're country thinks of very little we have a tech block on you because you theif

It sums up the situation prevalent as is perceived.

It would be educative to find if posters could comment on this with facts so that one is aware of the real situation.

Back
Top Bottom