What's new

US Naval War College Professor: China would crush Vietnam and Philippines

lloollz what bag of B.S man CHINA WOULD CRUSH VIETNAM & PHILLIPINES????
smiley-laughing024.gif

china can only crush poor innocent & unarmed tibetians & uighur muslims .They can only bark in front of media ,but they cant bite.:lol:

This how Viet Nam responded back to China http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/171263-strong-message-vietnam-south-china-sea.html and where is the warns issues release from China to Russia bear now?

Dont drink too much... and don't bother about our country. First you control your land and take all the emigrants from our country those are taking our foods and facilities...

1. According to the diplomat/politician intellectual Sashi Tharoor India is Super Poor. World's largest concentration of poor people live in India. Now wonder the developed nations are fed up with the over 1 mlln illegal immigrants entering their countries each year. Some even come to BD and get merged. But some are detected and sent back. According to PM MMS one third of India is under the control of Maoists. In actual fact half of India is fighting the Delhi Govt.

2. BD is a land of peace and prosperity. There is no one stupid enough to risk his life and enter a land of abject poverty. A lot of Indians are routinely brain-washed by the ultra-Hindu lobby working constantly to ethnically cleanse Bharat Mata of Muslims. So far there has been no instance of any detection of BD illegals in India or their deportation. There are odd trans-border crossings for visiting relatives or making purchases, but never for permanent stay. Whatever for?

3. When Indian security forces shoot our citizens with impunity and without qualm at the border, then it would be logical to expect BD illegals found inside would have been massacred in droves.

So many Chinese donated their lives for your independence and you ungrateful bastards turn the gun right at us after your independence, dreaming to become an empire to control the whole south east including vn, laos, cambodia and even part of thailand. Your appetite even includes China as well.

No wonder you get fxxked first by japs, then france, then U.S. and then China.

Laos and Cambodia don't want to be part of Vietnam, otherwise they should have become a single nation long time ago. :coffee:

Laos and Cambodia don't want to be part of Vietnam, otherwise they should have become a single nation long time ago. :coffee:

You aren't Cambodian or Laotian.
Why don't you use false flags of Cambodia and Laos to spamming, it's Chinese habitat ? :azn:

I don't know about others, but Chinese don't use others' flags. We are proud of ours.

Other members on PDF can know them as well.:enjoy:

Do you mean other members in PDF know who are the Chinese false flaggers? May be, I don't know until they point out to me. But since you claimed we use false flags, perhaps you can name me a few to enlighten me, would you?

Plenty of Indian false flaggers too. Case-in-point: Korean, JayAtl's backup account.

LOL at inferior indians still humiliated from PLA taught lesson in 1962!

Chinaman was Humiliated by Every People on this Planet. :lol:

Tibetian Monks Kill you.
Muslims from Pakistan Kill you.
Korean Killed you.
Russian Killed you.
Indians Killed You.
Japanese Killed you.
French Killed you.
Americans Killed you.
Mongols Killed you.
Even Vietnamese Slaughtered You. :lol:

PLA has a Very Shameful History! :lol: