What's new

US Naval War College Professor: China would crush Vietnam and Philippines

And China fought against Viet Nam. Communist allies fought against each other. But it is impossible that the US and allies can have disagreements.
That's absolutely possible. Japan want USA to retreat its army in Okinawa, cause your marine soldiers like to rape their girls and pollute local enviroment. The Japanese goverment don't even have the right to trial the rapist cause US marine soldiers have juridictional immunity. This is not ally, more like master and slave.

You have to understand the United States is a land of immigrants. The first generation of immigrants, whether they are Chinese, Vietnamese or Russians their minds and souls are always lean toward their motherlands after they are naturalized and is understandable.

The second generations onward, most of their patriotism are to the land they are born. There are many in this group, just like many Americans, dislike the US government and are very vocal about it. This has nothing to do with patriotism for they love their country just much if not more compare to those red necks down south. They simply don't think the recent governments are doing the jobs in many areas and want their opinions to be heard.

Many Chinese in this forum carry different flags. My friend Fairandunbias has two Chinese flags with a US location, it mean he is Chinese and he is in US as a student or temporary visit. The same goes to others with 2 different flags. People like Gambit and me love both US and our ancestor lands. But there is a different, he bashes China and I don't with Vietnam.
Where is Gambit coming from? China? American born Chinese?

You have to understand the United States is a land of immigrants. The first generation of immigrants, whether they are Chinese, Vietnamese or Russians their minds and souls are always lean toward their motherlands after they are naturalized and is understandable.

The second generations onward, most of their patriotism are to the land they are born. There are many in this group, just like many Americans, dislike the US government and are very vocal about it. This has nothing to do with patriotism for they love their country just much if not more compare to those red necks down south. They simply don't think the recent governments are doing the jobs in many areas and want their opinions to be heard.

Many Chinese in this forum carry different flags. My friend Fairandunbias has two Chinese flags with a US location, it mean he is Chinese and he is in US as a student or temporary visit. The same goes to others with 2 different flags. People like Gambit and me love both US and our ancestor lands. But there is a different, he bashes China and I don't with Vietnam.

I agree with you. But maybe you did not read the debate between gambit and ephone.

So much for that claimed Masters degree...:lol:

I don't mean to ridicule him, but honestly, the previous time I thought he was a high school pupil.

Gambit is a ABV only....waste my time

I agree with you. But maybe you did not read the debate between gambit and ephone.

I don't mean to ridicule him, but honestly, the previous time I thought he was a high school pupil.
little vietnam falseflagger jumping up and down. Dear Vietnam Gambit.

Many Chinese do not have good English. That is OK, because we do not have the inferiority complex that you may have.

Many Chinese do not have good English. That is OK, because we do not have the inferiority complex that you may have.
Just ignore those little Vietnam, their english skill is no better than us. A ABV Bragging about HIS english skill, wow!

...I thought he was a high school pupil.
I think he is. On the Internet, it is easy to make up anything you say about YOURSELF but not about the SUBJECT under discussion. On the Internet, a Bachelor's Degree is usually seen as too common but a Ph.D. can be perceived as too pretentious. So a Master's is a good middle ground for anyone -- naively -- believing and wishing to use an academic degree to shut people up but usually they are exposed as frauds when it is clear they cannot keep up with the SUBJECT under discussion.

Me? I usually cast myself as a 'janitor' because I had to clean up a lot of Chinese bullsh!t regarding the military in general and in aviation in particular.

None, bro. Simply because the content of his comments and plus his avatar. I think he is good in English. He studied 5 years in Australia.
I work with Chinese engineers every day. There is no way any Chinese who live in Australia for five years have poor written English as he does. We got another 12yr old trying to play with the adults.

I work with Chinese engineers every day. There is no way any Chinese who live in Australia for five years have poor written English as he does. We got another 12yr old trying to play with the adults.

speaking of poor written English...

I think he is. On the Internet, it is easy to make up anything you say about YOURSELF but not about the SUBJECT under discussion. On the Internet, a Bachelor's Degree is usually seen as too common but a Ph.D. can be perceived as too pretentious. So a Master's is a good middle ground for anyone -- naively -- believing and wishing to use an academic degree to shut people up but usually they are exposed as frauds when it is clear they cannot keep up with the SUBJECT under discussion.

Me? I usually cast myself as a 'janitor' because I had to clean up a lot of Chinese bullsh!t regarding the military in general and in aviation in particular.
You are a big talker. If you are loving your motherland so much and so professional at aviation as you said, why you not help Vietnam buidling stealth jets like J-20 instead of bragging in this forum?

My english is good enough to handle Vietnam trolls and false flaggers..You won't respond if you can't read what i write

Back
Top Bottom