What's new

US Naval War College Professor: China would crush Vietnam and Philippines

Vietnam and Phil should get nukes and nuke delivery systems.

Vietnam is in progress to negotiation with USA to have enrich Uranium in Vietnam with USA technology. China is going more aggressive, Vietnam can do it with concerns of others.

I bet it is such a great way for U.S. to say thx to vn after fxxking vn for so many years with chemical weapons, bombs and etc. :)

I'm pretty sure Vietnamese will give Vietnam to U.S in exchange of saving few Island...pretty good deal..

not sure if china would crush vietnam & philppines but they would make sure they would take all the pretty girls back to china........ there is serious imbalance of sex ratio in china................ India is sure catching em up on that one...........

LMAO...we dont need war for that...it's happening now...we have make up the different with Vietnamese ladies every years...there is not quota restriction.

Don't use dirty words, bro.
Using old enemy to stop new enemy is good deal.:tup:
USA will play his carts, first they can "sitting on mountain Watching tigers fighting"

Using old enemy to stop new enemy is good deal??? :blink: only if you know how to use effectively..but in Vietnamese history..it's alway turn around that itself is been used and dump like gabage once you have not purpose...your "srmatness" is just over-rate.

Vietnam and Phil should get nukes and nuke delivery systems.

Bollywood dream...maybe you can provide them with those :lol:

I'm pretty sure Vietnamese will give Vietnam to U.S in exchange of saving few Island...pretty good deal..

LMAO...we dont need war for that...it's happening now...we have make up the different with Vietnamese ladies every years...there is not quota restriction.

Using old enemy to stop new enemy is good deal??? :blink: only if you know how to use effectively..but in Vietnamese history..it's alway turn around that itself is been used and dump like gabage once you have not purpose...your "srmatness" is just over-rate.

Bollywood dream...maybe you can provide them with those :lol:

Your avatar and nickname is show your mentality, no difference from such animal it doesn't exist.

if the Vietnamese fight guerilla warfare and dig tunnel networks in the perceived zone of conflict then the PLA is practically finished because no matter how advanced or technologically ahead they are the Vietnamese would win as seen previously with the Americans

if the Vietnamese fight guerilla warfare and dig tunnel networks in the perceived zone of conflict then the PLA is practically finished because no matter how advanced or technologically ahead they are the Vietnamese would win as seen previously with the Americans

Pretty smart i should said only if you Indian knew how to do that in 1962:lol:

Wow, a peaceful loving country has 730 military installations and bases in 50 countries around the world. I wonder how many military installations and bases China, the evil empire, has.
To contain the greater evil call 'communism' that China was a member. Successfully at that. Peace loving does not mean being a push-over. Peace loving does not mean being incapable of meting out death and destruction WHEN necessary.

someone just got fustrated...:rofl:
And I see a bunch of frustrated conscript rejects still trying to talk tough.

To contain the greater evil call 'communism' that China was a member. Successfully at that. Peace loving does not mean being a push-over. Peace loving does not mean being incapable of meting out death and destruction WHEN necessary..

What a pigeon..you should get nobel price for that

Sorry to deceive you Mr. aircraft professional..my smartness is just over-rated :lol:

Where do you think they got their tunnel digging technologies from?

To contain the greater evil call 'communism' that China was a member. Successfully at that. Peace loving does not mean being a push-over. Peace loving does not mean being incapable of meting out death and destruction WHEN necessary.

As usual, the Americans always claim they are the chosen ones. Or perhaps they are the clients of the chosen ones.

Aaahhh...You mean like that 'Middle Kingdom' sh!t?

The old imperial dynasties are long gone and a new one is taking over. This new one is much more dangerous because she can charm and bully her way to take over the world. She also has the power to make her former enemies become her most loyal puppies and defend her with all their mights.

Pretty smart i should said only if you Indian knew how to do that in 1962:lol:

we don't need to dig tunnels our soldiers are of martial ancestry and are more than enough to wipe out your little puny PLA in 1962 you guys launched a sneak attack with 10x the number of forces why didn't you do that 3 years later when we were at war in Pakistan? don't you remember chairman mao was so upbeat about invading India in support of pakistan? but then of course when we placed 8 mountain divisions to guard our borders all you guys did was bark for a UN ceasefire same story again in 71 and same story again today so stop trolling and get back on topic :)

And you once again bowed front her gun? :cheesy:

chinavietnam_05.jpg

China-Vietnam Border War, 30 Years Later - Photo Essays - TIME

Back
Top Bottom