What's new

US naval move in Australia may help India take on China

US base in Australia won't help Indian cause the writer is idiot i am failed to understand his pathetic logic if Indians feel so insecure about China then Indian government should request USA to open their military base in India.

There are more ways to gain security than just by offering bases in the country. Offering bases is actually the sign of insecurity (Gwadar / Gilgit - Baltistan).

Now to see how the US interest will help India, just see my previous post no. 27. There is also a question in that. Try to answer that too.

Is it only me or any other members here think, if US naval base in Australia is a threat to China. Can any one explain why its not a threat to India?

Any foreign military base weather its friendly or now friendly country next to your door is not a good news.

I believe, India should have same worry as Chinese.

Australia is too far away from China for the base to really matter. But what could matter is if US convinces Australia to contain China despite its economic interests.

It's not necessarily a bad thing for China. The more countries are hostile toward us, the more territory we can annex after we defeat them. Australia is a nice piece of real estate.

Perhaps Indonesia, being a Muslim country, would be a natural ally in this part of the world.

Australia is too far away from China for the base to really matter. But what could matter is if US convinces Australia to contain China despite its economic interests.

It's not necessarily a bad thing for China. The more countries are hostile toward us, the more territory we can annex after we defeat them. Australia is a nice piece of real estate.

Perhaps Indonesia, being a Muslim country, would be a natural ally in this part of the world.
Brother don't worry we are always with u....:)

the article is just a piece of crap. india has no intentions to take on china unless & until china reacts first. this is just over-hyping nothing else.

Regular how would you help china when america building naval base in australia?.... First you have to make uncle sam drones attacks.... When you do that then may be build a naval base in australia (next to usa naval base) to protect your big brother china....

It is all about diplomacy..Every country needs other country for its gain.We have been with Americans before and now we are with China..We will always support China as their interests are our interests.We are good friends and we echo their sentiments.Americans and Indians should stop encircling us else by God with the grace of Allah we will wipe you from the surface of earth.

It is all about diplomacy..Every country needs other country for its gain.We have been with Americans before and now we are with China..We will always support China as their interests are our interests.We are good friends and we echo their sentiments.Americans and Indians should stop encircling us else by God with the grace of Allah we will wipe you from the surface of earth.

tough guy, india is not a set of words on sand which can be wiped easily.

And there goes the pink horse (wishes .. horses.. etc etc) :rofl:

I think the US move to establish Naval Base in Australia is not only to check China but also to clip the wings of Indian Naval ambitions in the Indian Ocean.

I think the US move to establish Naval Base in Australia is not only to check China but also to clip the wings of Indian Naval ambitions in the Indian Ocean.

Wait and watch my friend.

Next Operation Malabar would be in South China sea by 2012 with the same participants as in 2007 (India-USA-Japan-Australia and Singapore), Maybe we can consider adding Vietnam,Indonesia,Taiwan as well...:devil:

For those to know about Ops Malabar:

Exercise Malabar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom