What's new

US naval move in Australia may help India take on China

o common..we dont need the US to take on these motor-mouth chines...all they do is talk...nothing else...and with their shanghai and beijing in our gun sights they dare not do aything other than motor-mouth....even the viets dont respect them

o common..we dont need the US to take on these motor-mouth chines...all they do is talk...nothing else...and with their shanghai and beijing in our gun sights they dare not do aything other than motor-mouth....even the viets dont respect them

Not needed on this issue bro. TOI is not very reliable when they write on China....

Not needed on this issue bro. TOI is not very reliable when they write on China....

actually the toi articles serve a purpose..they hype the threat andd makes the govt be vigilant and on te guard...to all the chines complainig about toi...your global times is a far worse sensationalist tabloid than toi can ever be..

What a crap of an opinion. I mean US stationing troops in Australia will surely help India but not in taking China on. Who in India does actually want to take China on? Hell we guys even believe the Pakistani stories of Non-State actors after events such as Mumbai.

Actually such events will force the communist party to mellow down its vitriol towards the neighbourhood countries. And that by itself will solve the problem. If looking at it realistically, nothing is stopping China in settling the border with India except for the hawks in the communist party who think that a settled and stable India will be a threat for China and that is why they always want to keep the trouble going via Pakistan and using the border issue as a pressure point.

However, these several pressure points which have developed over the last couple of years in the region will force these hawks in communist party to actually acknowledge that it is only so much this policy of covert destabilising can achieve.

toi and indians never cease to obesses themselves as part of or equivalent to America..

toi and indians never cease to obesses themselves as part of or equivalent to America..
Did you read the other Indians post here about TOI,
just don't vent your frustration on the entire Indian community, because you have a personal panga with the INdian state.

On topic,
I think the TOI editor in chief needs a kick in his a$$ for writing BS article and trying to sell his news paper on pathetic topics.

LoL, that post was true to your login.

Indians actually obsess themselves with Amercians because Indians are looking for free aid and arms. Also when Amrika is not paying that Indians will obsess with China. Indians have also flattered Amrika a lot in the past by wilfully naming themselves as their "ally" & "man on the ground" in 1960s. Also Indians are now flattering China by courting the examples of deeper than Himalyas and higher than Oceans and sweeter than honey (may be the honey moon types).

It is actually the Indian inferiority complex at work :)

way back before hillary clinton pressed red "reset button" with the Russians; they signalled they want end to Cold War, but now look like again there are vested interests that want to promote new cold war......

obviously this measure is taken and an increasingly assertive China will find it to be a very provocative move. . .

it's one thing to conduct joint exercises --which is what both countries do on a very regular basis.....but US stationing troops in Australia seems quite excessive and un-necessary, especially at a time when Pentagon is trying (forced) to find ways to cut or at least trim its spending.

way back before hillary clinton pressed red "reset button" with the Russians; they signalled they want end to Cold War, but now look like again there are vested interests that want to promote new cold war......

obviously this measure is taken and an increasingly assertive China will find it to be a very provocative move. . .

it's one thing to conduct joint exercises --which is what both countries do on a very regular basis.....but US stationing troops in Australia seems quite excessive and un-necessary, especially at a time when Pentagon is trying (forced) to find ways to cut or at least trim its spending.

If looking at US, the move is with quite a simple objective = regain some influence in Asia Pacific which they totally ignored. + an influence in the Asia Pacific region gives US some leverage on international issues where China is at contention. China grew while the focus was diverted by USSR. It is just that now the focus is on China so going is ought to be difficult anyway. China was challenging US influence in distant Africa/Middle East & Latin America just because US has been busy cleaning the mess in Iraq and making up with the major ally Pakistan in Afghanistan. Now with this simple step, US is trying to bring the reality closer home to China and hence more visible. Just to keep one and all honest I guess.

When looking at India and the region = An increasingly belligerant China has been a cause of worry. The new pressure points that have developed over the last couple of years in the region with the Japanese boat issue, the Koreas incidents, the increasingly defiant Vietnam sentiment and now the East / West Sea rim nations + the loss of influence via the Libya Gaddaffi arms offer debacle, the division of Sudan (Oil is in South), and now the cautious movement on Syria. All these have really not helped the "grow the influence peacfully cause" of the communist party. So all these developments will only give strength to the mellow and sane voices in the communist party and will encourage China to actually be more peacful in its rise.

For China = the sensible voices in the party can actually nullify all these US efforts via a simple step = settle the conflicts with the neigbours respectfully and the reason for the frictions are gone and so is the need for the US influence. It is just that easy!

For countries who were thinking of now piggybacking on China for their own purposes = That remains a question.

US base in Australia won't help Indian cause the writer is idiot i am failed to understand his pathetic logic if Indians feel so insecure about China then Indian government should request USA to open their military base in India.

Poor china got no powerfull friend.... Countries against china is India, japan, australia, vietnaam, taiwan, south korea, Russia, america and many more.... i think china got brain size of peanut.... i mean they just copy and never invents anything new.... And we all can see chinese decision making.... They threat. Yep just threat. A plan threat and nothing more. We came in south china sea and they haven't took action against us yet. Vietnaam ramed their ship and chinese ship runaway.... Even philippines now showing eyes to china.... And china says they can take on uncle sam. Thats funny. Uncle sam got a military bible.... They knows how to tackle communist nations.... Gaddafi was the latest victim....

US base in Australia won't help Indian cause the writer is idiot i am failed to understand his pathetic logic if Indians feel so insecure about China then Indian government should request USA to open their military base in India.

I felt sorry for you buddy... but India is not Pakistan who always rely on others to contain their enemies...

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

Poor china got no powerfull friend.... Countries against china is India, japan, australia, vietnaam, taiwan, south korea, Russia, america and many more.... i think china got brain size of peanut.... i mean they just copy and never invents anything new.... And we all can see chinese decision making.... They threat. Yep just threat. A plan threat and nothing more. We came in south china sea and they haven't took action against us yet. Vietnaam ramed their ship and chinese ship runaway.... Even philippines now showing eyes to china.... And china says they can take on uncle sam. Thats funny. Uncle sam got a military bible.... They knows how to tackle communist nations.... Gaddafi was the latest victim....

Wow... don`t make frustrated remarks bro.... cool down .. topic is about TOI news...US naval move in Australia may help India take on China...:cheers:

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

Wow... don`t make frustrated remarks bro.... cool down .. topic is about TOI news...US naval move in Australia may help India take on China...:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom