What's new

US means war - 16 mortar shells fired.

Expect.. stocking of fire on both sides by our both loving neighbors, some times overt and some times covert.

Keep watching.... india using its influence on ANA, TTP and Iran as usuall feeding its people a usual daily dose of demining Pakistan.

BATMAN

Why not Pakistan has to make its influence in Afghanistan media, Iran to counter India? We shouldn't blame but plan how to response, at least an equilibrium should be maintain in influence game and i don't think it's hard job for Pakistan.

This irritates me. The OP should know that PressTV is a controlled arm of the Iranian regime, and for years, they have posted some of the most ridiculous garbage imaginable. Go to a certain Iran Defense Forum, and they don't even allow PressTV articles to be used as sources, and they are Iranian.

Why it bothers me... a lot of people can see through PressTV. But a lot cannot. They swallow it whole. And for every guy who reads this whole thread, 10 lurkers simply see the title of the thread and assume it's true.

"Damn, now the Americans are shelling Pakistani soil?? ! WTF!"

Spreading BS propaganda helps nobody.

misinformation on any side can be dangerous and most counter-productive

why should we value it, why you dont value ours.

Because there is an inconsistency with everything coming out from the Afghan regime. At one point, your President calls Pakistan 'a conjoined twin', the next moment, something completely different. At one moment, he showers praises on the international forces, the next moment, he condemns the brutality of these forces on innocent civilians. Your own people hate this puppet regime to the core. Whereas Pakistan has been brutally consistent with everything it has said or done. My point was, the Haqqanis have their strongholds in Nangarhar, Khost, Logar & Paktia. They operate from there, & in most likelihood, planned their attacks from there.

the same thing can be said when the taliban attack you from afghanistan, why dont you detect them?

They are detected, & action is taken against them. In many times, it results in the martyrdom of our border security forces, but at least they send these terrorists back to hell as well by killing them. We all know what happened to the Chitral Scouts.

secondly, both Sirajudin and Musharaf have admitted the existence of Haqani network in Paksitan and pakistan's support to them.

Yes, there was the Haqqani network in Pakistan, but now it is moved to Afghanistan as they feel much safer there, & don't feel safe in North Waziristan. When did any Pakistani official say Pakistan supports the Haqqani network?

The only language the US would understand is if a barrage of Baburs took out Bagram and Kandahar bases.

These are crimes against humanity, no excuse of killing terrorists through more accurate drones - such shelling would hit randomly killing civilians.

Kayani should hand in his resignation - he is not the man to defend this country.

The only language the US would understand is if a barrage of Baburs took out Bagram and Kandahar bases.

Do you think losing Pakistan for a mere two bases is a fair trade? :no:

Do you think losing Pakistan for a mere two bases is a fair trade? :no:
Who talked about it?
They cannot do a thing!

Pakistan has around 108-116 Nukes. Cannot do anything against us.
Anyways, you should be more worried about your US than our Pakistan, esp after you took refuge in the US.

Who talked about it?
They cannot do a thing!

Anyways, you should be more worried about your US than our Pakistan, esp after you took refuge in the US.

Oh bhai,

Less emotion and you will probably live longer.......;)

These are crimes against humanity, no excuse of killing terrorists through more accurate drones - such shelling would hit randomly killing civilians.

Kayani should hand in his resignation - he is not the man to defend this country.

Kayani moves like spy (former ISI chief) and his decisions are not thrilling but effective. Political government has to decide whether drones are acceptable or not. Every blame on military will not improve situation.

Who talked about it?
They cannot do a thing!

I was merely considering what would happen in retaliation if Pakistan destroyed Bagram and Kandahar bases as Asim had suggested, that is all.

Also, please note that no one can place limits on what I should worry about or not. Just to clarify, I did not take refuge in the US; the US invited me in the EB-1 category. ;)

I was merely considering what would happen in retaliation if Pakistan destroyed Bagram and Kandahar bases as Asim had suggested, that is all.

Also, please note that no one can place limits on what I should worry about or not. Just to clarify, I did not take refuge in the US; the US invited me in the EB-1 category. ;)

EB-1 means
Alien of Extraordinary Ability
Outstanding Researcher/Outstanding Professor
Managers and Executive Transferees

so what u r professor ?

Guy...call me a coward if you may but i strongly believe in the "Live today to fight another day" policy. If we become the aggressors USA will have an excuse to attack us and no matter how much damage we inflict on USA there'll be no Pakistan left to defend.

We must first clean ourselves, get rid of the corruption and other problems plaguing our country. We must improve our economy, self reliant, stop depending on the aid and then maybe we can stand in front of USA.

Back
Top Bottom