What's new

US Marines lay down their lives for Iraq and Afghantistan almost daily

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then you are a big phoney and should not belong to nor post on this military site.

what is the matter with you?

do you not realise that its pakistani's who know more than some idealistic american "marine" what life and death is since they are dying because of YOUR war on WOT - save your crocodile tears, we know who is sincere.

do you not know that pakistan having suicide bombings was some sort of joke before your crusade against all muslims countries?

do you not see the destruction you cause?

yet you have sanctimonious rage......how is this possible?

indian logic - plain and simple.

afghan taliban were not an international threat.

pakistan had no bombings.

afghan had no bombings.

there was no pak taliban.

the region has been made dangerous because it has been destabilized, because it has created extremists through violence and because the US army are playing ping pong with the taliban by driving them to pakistan.

every thing bad for pakistan has come SINCE the invasion, indians are behaving like a bunch of hyena's since the WOT

but you have a crystal ball that says otherwise to the above.

You need to revisit the history of the area.

It was Pakistan which decided to intervene, in the first place, in "Godless Commie" ruled Afghanistan by creating and supporting the religious nutcases espousing a religious duty to do Jehad! That led to SU troops being called into Afghanistan (contrary to popular mis-belief, SU troops were invited by the then Afghan govt to suppress 'religious' rebellion - supported by Pakistan) It was then that CIA saw an opportunity to give the SU its version of Vietnam and decided to jump into the fray.

Secondly, once the SU left Afghanistan, Pakistan diverted those battle hardened jehadis to other areas of conflict viz Kashmir. Ever wonder why Kashmir violence started in 1989, the very year SU withdrew from Afghanistan? My friends from Kashmir described heavily armed Afghan men giving Indian security forces a tough time in the initial days of Kashmir violence.

Had it not been for Pakistan's interference in Afghanistan, which even today is considered to be "Pakistan's strategic depth", the CIA/US wouldnt have figured into the picture.

The violence which common Pakistani faces everyday is a result of those short sighted 'supporting religious fundus' ideology to further Pakistani regional & foreign interests. Unfortunate but true, the chickens are already home to roost.

Salute to the American Marines and Military!

But, we'd like to continue fighting for ourselves. We don't need you to fight for us.

please dont put incorrect claims.

it had no suicide bombings.

this notion of an "islamic suicide bomber" never existed other than the tamils and palestinians - who were in a struggle for land, what are these terrorists in an struggle for?

people were quite zealous in their religion, and there was an unhealthy mullah influence, but never was there the notion that you just die for no aim.

thats another gift from the WOT, how it got there is still not clear to me.

it had no suicide bombings.

this notion of an "islamic suicide bomber" never existed other than the tamils and palestinians - who were in a struggle for land, what are these terrorists in an struggle for?

people were quite zealous in their religion, and there was an unhealthy mullah influence, but never was there the notion that you just die for no aim.

thats another gift from the WOT, how it got there is still not clear to me.

suicide or no suicide, does it matter? killing and sufferingt was already there.

You need to revisit the history of the area.

It was Pakistan which decided to intervene, in the first place, in "Godless Commie" ruled Afghanistan by creating and supporting the religious nutcases espousing a religious duty to do Jehad! That led to SU troops being called into Afghanistan (contrary to popular mis-belief, SU troops were invited by the then Afghan govt to suppress 'religious' rebellion - supported by Pakistan) It was then that CIA saw an opportunity to give the SU its version of Vietnam and decided to jump into the fray.

Secondly, once the SU left Afghanistan, Pakistan diverted those battle hardened jehadis to other areas of conflict viz Kashmir. Ever wonder why Kashmir violence started in 1989, the very year SU withdrew from Afghanistan? My friends from Kashmir described heavily armed Afghan men giving Indian security forces a tough time in the initial days of Kashmir violence.

Had it not been for Pakistan's interference in Afghanistan, which even today is considered to be "Pakistan's strategic depth", the CIA/US wouldnt have figured into the picture.

The violence which common Pakistani faces everyday is a result of those short sighted 'supporting religious fundus' ideology to further Pakistani regional & foreign interests. Unfortunate but true, the chickens are already home to roost.

yea, thank you mr.india-centric, but you have not refuted my points

there was still no suicide bombings in pakistan - it was an alien concept/culture.

frankly i dont care about your india-centric gripes, stop behaving like a hyena.

Salute to the American Marines and Military!

But, we'd like to continue fighting for ourselves. We don't need you to fight for us.

OT:

^^^ Haha, LOVE your avatar!! Made my day with "Billions & Billions" (uttered in the characteristic way only Carl Sagan could) of smiles!!

And where were you when the US was attacked on our soil on 911?
The same question could be asked of you. Were you manning anti-aircraft guns on top of the world trade center, defending American soil?

Your remarks are of course false, violent, and show no semblance of a peaceful attitude in terms of religion. It was those who preach and advocated a heretical form of religion who make such inane, vulgar and violent remarks instead of honoring lives sacrificed for the nations named.
How the hell did religion come into this? Don't go off topic here. And for the honoring lives part, I highly doubt you 'honored' the lives of those who died fighting for the Viet Cong. People honor the lives of who died for their country, but don't ask them to honor other soldier's lives. Respect them, yes, but honor? No.

You somehow overlooked the terrorists suicide bombing in this instance also totally destroying a mosque. Guess you think that is OK, too.
No, it's not okay and no one on here is going to say it's okay. Seriously, did really think someone was going to approve the suicide bombing of a Mosque?

What fools.
You say they're the fools, and they say you're the fool. Who's right and who's wrong?

You fool! If you cannot appreciate the supreme sacrifice of a common soldier who just obey orders and who stand their ground in face of extreme danger, which would make mere mortals like yourself piss their soiled pants, you are worth nothing!
Give me 9-12 weeks of training, and I can do that as well. Yes, what they did was brave indeed. But soldiers throughout history have done the same things. Find examples all over the place, from WWII to Sino-Russian war in 1905 to the Sepoy Rebellion in 1857 to the French Revolution in 1789. What they did deserve respect and is certainly brave, but it can be done by many. By the way, by your logic, Einstein is also worth nothing since he didn't fight in someone's war.

That those two marines, stood their ground, in the face of death and saved the lives of countless men, your Muslim brothers included, says a lot about their character. Unlike you. Anyone can tell, you, the bozo, has no idea about a soldier's sacrifice.
Nobody's disrespecting that. I don't think bozo's comment was directed at the soldiers themselves but at other who decided to permit situation.

There was no sucide bombing in pakistan bcoz...
They were suicide bombings, but that was back in Zia's time. The era before 9/11, it was indeed much more peaceful.

...it was Pakistan who brought it onto itself by its short sighted policy of supporting people who used violent means to achieve there political goals like Hizb.,Lashkar(before muffharaf ban in 2002 overtly) Taliban
Some of them, like the Lashkar, aren't really attacking within Pakistan. Other, like the Taliban, were created outside the CIA. Remember, back when the Soviet Union invaded Afghanistan, Pakistan was caught between the Communist Bear and the Capitalist Eagle. Pakistan had to pick a side, and it picked the Eagle due to various reasons. The CIA then created the Taliban, who were called freedom fighters back then. As for not getting rid of them, just look at the US and how it's trying to get rid of them now. It isn't that easy.It's not Pakistan policies but rather her unfortunate location that is causing this.

You reap wat u sow
Indeed you do, but many people reaped this and many people are now experiencing it's 'benefits'.

If all terror links lead to normal place of NWFP & Afghanistan wat will a powerful country like US ought to do after 9/11
Possible not create the 'terrorists' in the first place?

Listen, guys, the anger here isn't directed at the Marines, or even the suicide bombers. It's directed at the Mullahs who ordered the suicide bomber and the politicians who ordered the Marines to clean up the mess the politicians made almost a generation ago. The real people who suffered are the one suicide bomber, Marines and people like us who are now divided on this issue and turn against one another. Do you really think the warlords with their fiefdoms or the politicians with their oil money care about this? Yes, some care. Certain Congresspeople really do take a interest in the Armed forces and some Taliban commanders just want foreign occupations out. But those really in charge, like Al Qaeda members and high-ranking politicians, (Dick Cheney comes to mind), don't care.

yea, thank you mr.india-centric, but you have not refuted my points

there was still no suicide bombings in pakistan - it was an alien concept/culture.

frankly i dont care about your india-centric gripes, stop behaving like a hyena.

Dude, think before name calling.

I suggest you read the 'real' history and sequence of events which led to the mess that is now Afghanistan-Pakistan!

You are right about no-suicide bombings in Pakistan. Neither was the gun culture that rampant in Pakistan before the '80s. That in no way absolves your short-sighted leaders of the consequences of their actions and decisions in the early '80s (remember Islamization by Zia?). One of those consequences you see today are the suicide bombings.

Dude, think before name calling.

I suggest you read the 'real' history and sequence of events which led to the mess that is now Afghanistan-Pakistan!

You are right about no-suicide bombings in Pakistan. Neither was the gun culture that rampant in Pakistan before the '80s. That in no way absolves your short-sighted leaders of the consequences of their actions and decisions in the early '80s (remember Islamization by Zia?). One of those consequences you see today are the suicide bombings.

well yes, you DO have a point, but you seemed to be making shoddy connections with regards to how india is involved.

one thing to note, from a pakistani perspective these militants were always under pak control - and let me say one thing, why should pak apologise for "using" them?

dont take this the wrong way, i wish this situation was never here, but if the US can do it, and do it so virtuously - then why not pak?

the indian logic is that our own policies are backfiring, well not quite.

they were already created, they were already "there" - you think the extremists from saudi jails will become left leaning liberals after they have been asked to go to jihad by the USA?

so something had to be done with them, just consider that.....

because if an alien suicidal philosophy which has no end game other than chaos permeates into a region it represents a paradigm shift, and that my friend is a significant event, because if you cannot explain change then you will always be behind it.

because if an alien suicidal philosophy which has no end game other than chaos permeates into a region it represents a paradigm shift, and that my friend is a significant event, because if you cannot explain change then you will always be behind it.

killing was already an unending game before 2001, for more than 3 decades people were being killed and dying, this new methode doesnt make any differnece as long as you die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom