What's new

US losing economic war and Asia loves it.

Any more off topic or offensive/hateful posts and you will receive infractions.

Stay on topic and keep it civil!

SAN LUIS OBISPO, Calif. (MarketWatch) — America is a quitter. We’re giving up, surrendering, forfeiting. Yes, throwing the game. Throwing away our future as the world’s superpower. We’re forced to walk off the economic playing field. Not by outside enemies, by our own Congress refusing to play a job-creating economic game.

We are our own worst enemy in the biggest economic war in world history. And Asia loves it!

Our do-nothing Congress, our no-compromise politicians and our austerity-obsessed Luddites controlling Washington are killing America’s economic growth, killing our superpower role, killing our future ... and, yes, Asians love it.
..............l]

Interesting how talk like this was prevalent during the Cold War as well that "the Russians are coming!" to create the fear and panic that was then manipulated to suit political goals. Nothing different here either.

You insult people who are not even the subject of the discussion like your nasty posts about Palestine when the topic is about India. Whenever me an ChineseTiger1986 denounce your retarded behavior its YOU who started baiting and insulting others without provocation. We denounced other asians who created religious and ethnic flame baiting threads without any provocation from other members, wannabe asian.

If you are indeed in South Korea right now hou must know that the Koreans will never accept you as one of their own silly wannabe. You were born in a western country and compensate for your total lack of accomplishment in life by baiting and trolling online.

It is good people who have poor impulse control are getting banned, proving their "genetic inferiority", if I may use the logic presented by some poster in this thread.

No one insults others, unless one suffers from inferiority complex, which people sometimes try to cover up with their superiority complex.

About East Asian unity, only the Chinese want it, not Koreans or Japanese, as far as I know, as I was told vehemently many times by a Korean I know. No nation willingly want to become a vassal state, a condition that they have suffered for so many centuries, in case of Korea. And Japan lived under Chinese shadow, but never was a vassal and possibly never will be one.

So this entire East Asian unity is nothing but a hoax.

What the Korean I know suggested is that this is probably a 2nd generation Korean of Chinese origin, around 90% of whom live around Incheon. Yes, they are Korean citizens and know about Koreans well, but they hardly represent Korea.

@sEoulman556 your kind comments please.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is good people who have poor impulse control are getting banned, proving their genetic inferiority.

No one insults others, unless one suffers from inferiority complex, which people sometimes try to cover up with their superiority complex.

About East Asian unity, only the Chinese want it, not Koreans or Japanese, as far as I know, as I was told vehemently many times by a Korean I know. No nation willingly want to become a vassal state, a condition that they have suffered for so many centuries, in case of Korea. And Japan lived under Chinese shadow, but never was a vassal and possibly never will be one.

What the Korean I know suggested is that this is probably a 2nd generation Korean of Chinese origin, around 90% of whom live around Incheon. Yes, they are Korean citizens and know about Koreans well, but they hardly represent Korea.

@sEoulman556 you kind comments please.

I apologize, this Korean is currently getting lampooned at work right now. I will definitely comment on this subject matter in a couple hours because this Taiwanese definitely doesn't know us as well he thinks he does.

It is good people who have poor impulse control are getting banned, proving their "genetic inferiority", if I may use the logic presented by some poster in this thread.

@sEoulman556 your kind comments please.

I'm not sure if this is the proper thread to start talking about East Asian unity. This thread right here is already up to 23 pages. Its gonna balloon to 4 or 5 times that amount once people start trash-talking. You can almost depend on the Chinese and some Indians for that.

Kalu_miah, can you start another thread please?

I'm not sure if this is the proper thread to start talking about East Asian unity. This thread right here is already up to 23 pages. Its gonna balloon to 4 or 5 times that amount once people start trash-talking. You can almost depend on the Chinese and some Indians for that.

Kalu_miah, can you start another thread please?

Yes, a separate new thread will be better, I will try to do it tomorrow.

SAN LUIS OBISPO, Calif. (MarketWatch) — America is a quitter. We’re giving up, surrendering, forfeiting. Yes, throwing the game. Throwing away our future as the world’s superpower. We’re forced to walk off the economic playing field. Not by outside enemies, by our own Congress refusing to play a job-creating economic game.

We are our own worst enemy in the biggest economic war in world history. And Asia loves it!
America the Quitter getting whipped by China - Paul B. Farrell - MarketWatch

I've advised the democrats, republicans and info@whitehouse.gov about half a year ago that the US should invest not in foreign wars, but rather in:

- domestic infrastructure improvements and -hardening
- domestic security
- education

Why was Auz and the Korean dude banned? Jeez trust the mods to ruin a perfectly good thread.

Why was Auz and the Korean dude banned? Jeez trust the mods to ruin a perfectly good thread.

They were banned because both of them were morons. That East Asian United guy was flaming with racial slurs towards Auz (very blatantly, I might add) and Auz was responding in similar fashion with racial attacks on my country.

I'm happy those trolls are gone.:yahoo: PDF is convoluted enough already without the trolling.

Back
Top Bottom