What's new

US & Israel Confirmed Support For India In Case Of War With Pakistan

We might become another Afghanistan in case of multi partnered attack on us but rest assured the day that happens, we will make the world tremble in fear from them on.

Warlords will spring up with big factions of militant groups, targeting various elements in all countries, utilizing the mode of guerilla warfare and propaganda, strike inside the enemies country.

If a country like Pakistan is attacked and collapses, the people responsible will face terrible repercussion. The plan for any problem like this is already in place my friends, rest assured.

This will surely provide a chance to use our great plan, 'Death by a thousand cuts'.

I do not think the world wants to see this.

PS, if US attacks us, we will set fire to the saudi and other middle eastern oil fields. Also transfer nuclears to Iran, north korea, Venezuela, cuba and many others on the Axis of Evil.

TALK PEACE MAN. GET MARRIED, HAVE FUN.:cheers:

We dont need any support because we are not going to Fight another foolish war with India.

The best way is to sit together and work out how to resolve our troubblesome issues and get them done as soon as possible.

Then we should cut down our defence budgets and spend that money on Education , health and research and development rather than buying Bulltes and bombs.

US , Israel , UK , France , Russia would never want us to resolve our problems as if we did who the hell is going to buy Mirages , rafales , hornets yada yada.

Its time for South Asia to get a brain & stop Fighting each other , we are strong as we accomodate almost the half of the world population inc China.

No more stupid wars.

I completely accept with you on this. If only we asians could form something like NATO between us (may be Asian Treaty Org) resolve our issues and synchronize our energies i bet this region can be the best in the world :victory::victory:

lets put it this way... china may "lose control" of some planes, soldiers and MISSILES near the pakistani border if india invades, hint hint. also, there may be significant SMUGGLING, very illegal and strongly opposed by our government of course, to Pakistan during a war. War's chaotic, it's hard to keep track of planes, tanks, and maybe even missiles. very hard.

HAVE SOME BALLS. DO IT OPENLY.:rofl::rofl:

lol hahahaha what conflict???
we love eatch other lol!
:bunny:

i like your style. gave me a good laugh before dinner. :agree:

I completely accept with you on this. If only we asians could form something like NATO between us (may be Asian Treaty Org) resolve our issues and synchronize our energies i bet this region can be the best in the world :victory::victory:

agreed. but the west will try to manipulate one of the members to backstab the others. usually the one manipulated is the one with the most connections to western states.

HAVE SOME BALLS. DO IT OPENLY.:rofl::rofl:

china is against military conflict and arms proliferation =)
we do not fight offensive wars.
that does not mean we do not go on the offense.

Last edited:
Turkey is a good friend of Pakistan, but i don't think they'll help us in a war against America, india, or israel! Turkey is America's Ally and member of NATO!

True Turkey cannot be actively involved but it can certainly help us in terms of technology.

We dont need any support because we are not going to Fight another foolish war with India.

The best way is to sit together and work out how to resolve our troubblesome issues and get them done as soon as possible.

Then we should cut down our defence budgets and spend that money on Education , health and research and development rather than buying Bulltes and bombs.

US , Israel , UK , France , Russia would never want us to resolve our problems as if we did who the hell is going to buy Mirages , rafales , hornets yada yada.

Its time for South Asia to get a brain & stop Fighting each other , we are strong as we accomodate almost the half of the world population inc China.

No more stupid wars.

One of the best comments I have seen in this forum from a Pakistani.
I mostly not completely agree with you buddy. I want India NOT to fight Pakistan or China but to become global power. For that it needs excellent economy, army, strategy and friendly neighbours(China, Pakistan, SriLanka, Bhutan, Bangladesh, Nepal).

Last edited:
We might become another Afghanistan in case of multi partnered attack on us but rest assured the day that happens, we will make the world tremble in fear from them on.

Warlords will spring up with big factions of militant groups, targeting various elements in all countries, utilizing the mode of guerilla warfare and propaganda, strike inside the enemies country.

If a country like Pakistan is attacked and collapses, the people responsible will face terrible repercussion. The plan for any problem like this is already in place my friends, rest assured.

This will surely provide a chance to use our great plan, 'Death by a thousand cuts'.

I do not think the world wants to see this.

PS, if US attacks us, we will set fire to the saudi and other middle eastern oil fields. Also transfer nuclears to Iran, north korea, Venezuela, cuba and many others on the Axis of Evil.

Gud idea but do you think US will give you time to do all these?

I wish i cud hear any Indian writing some words of wisdom, but never seen any since my stay, i hope to see them in future:cheers:

:)
Words of wisdom....Our prime minister Mr. Atal Bihari came for bus tour and you sent terrorists to see him off. Now you saying Indian dont talk words of wisdom. Isn't it funny?

i like your style. gave me a good laugh before dinner. :agree:

agreed. but the west will try to manipulate one of the members to backstab the others. usually the one manipulated is the one with the most connections to western states.

china is against military conflict and arms proliferation =)
we do not fight offensive wars.
that does not mean we do not go on the offense.

Well mister it is to be expected that west would try to stop such a grouping naturally. But isn't it important that such hurdles are to be crossed to achieve the goal, and can u please tell me whom u are talking about having most connections with US, all three of our countries (IN CN PK) have relations with US. Please speak constructively because it is then that we can bring our differences down.

IN CASE OF WAR WITH INDIA, WE WONT BE NEEDING SUPPORT OF AMERICA OR ISRAEL.

WE WILL NEED CHINA TO OPEN SECOND FRONT, REST WE WILL TAKE CARE OFF.

YOU WILL NOT BE FIGHTING PAKISTAN ARMY ALONE, EVERY SINGLE JEHADI IN THIS WORLD,WILL BE COMING AT U.

UR ENTIRE POPULATION OF KASHMIR WILL BE SUPPORTING US.

U WILL START THIS, BUT U WONT BE STOPPING IT.

THERE IS NO LIMITED WAR WITH INDIA, IT'S TOTAL WAR WHEN EVER IT WILL COME. :sniper::sniper::sniper:

Boy, you are a tough guy, you really scare me!

Nobody supported us in Kargil, we were humiliating the indian army on our own! 5,000 Pakistani army Jawans against more than 30,000 indian troops with artillery support and air support, yet it took you guys some time to kick us out, and that to due to the cowardly act of Nawaz Saab.

1 Pakistani soldier is enough to take on 100 indians!:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Your math is'nt very good, That should read 10,000 indians.

Back
Top Bottom