What's new

US & Israel Confirmed Support For India In Case Of War With Pakistan

They're really calling for WW3 if it happens. Only western countires will benfit from this because they will sell arms to both countires. Would be suicide for both countries...

Indianforce1:

i agree with your thoughts but the only way out of this is that we the SinoPakIndia should sit together and solve our Issues first.

Then we move our people to create an environment of mutual respect and understanding and compensate their damages.

start to Hold games and events amongst us (Soccor would be great :D) to build some trust.

Then work out the accord of non aggression as once all of our issues are solved then nothing would be left out to fight upon.

Open borders for trade and business , form a Millitary alliance and cut individual millitary spendings to invest that money in developments.

Once this base is made , we can add as much observer and partner states as we can.

Guys come We Pakistanis are not a nation of cowards like India.We don't need America or Israel's permission or support should our integrity be threatened..we didnt build so many weapons and 100 of nuclear weapons just to get some silly permission like India always tries too.Make no Mistake- American are supporting us indrectly more then they support India.American's are way more smarter and cunning then Indians or Pakistanis.They like to milk both sides.

that's the issue, they don't give a damn about neither India or Pakistan, if it was up to them they would have you destroy each other and hence leave control of the world to them. Do you think that Britain and the West back in the days divided the East by accident? find me ONE place in the East that is spared from the post-colonial fight over territory...

IN CASE OF WAR WITH INDIA, WE WONT BE NEEDING SUPPORT OF AMERICA OR ISRAEL.

WE WILL NEED CHINA TO OPEN SECOND FRONT, REST WE WILL TAKE CARE OFF.

YOU WILL NOT BE FIGHTING PAKISTAN ARMY ALONE, EVERY SINGLE JEHADI IN THIS WORLD,WILL BE COMING AT U.

UR ENTIRE POPULATION OF KASHMIR WILL BE SUPPORTING US.

U WILL START THIS, BUT U WONT BE STOPPING IT.

THERE IS NO LIMITED WAR WITH INDIA, IT'S TOTAL WAR WHEN EVER IT WILL COME. :sniper::sniper::sniper:

YOU WILL NOT BE FIGHTING PAKISTAN ARMY ALONE, EVERY SINGLE JEHADI IN THIS WORLD,WILL BE COMING AT U.

THERE IS NO LIMITED WAR WITH INDIA, IT'S TOTAL WAR WHEN EVER IT WILL COME. :sniper::sniper::sniper:

Too many ZH shows? BTW you forgot the Maoists and ULFA and others. Oh yeah ZH said that the Muslims of India will also support Pakistan not to forget the Sikhs.

Common son, what are you smoking?

P.S.: Caps means shouting in online community, and is looked down upon.

in the last 3 wars,i never found kashmiri people supported pak,let the war happen then c will china support u.they can provide hardware but the will not come in front.if u.s and israel with india,condition will be more trouble full lol.don't forget russia man!!!!.u shud c history who supported pak in kargil war

Guys come We Pakistanis are not a nation of cowards like India.We don't need America or Israel's permission or support should our integrity be threatened..we didnt build so many weapons and 100 of nuclear weapons just to get some silly permission like India always tries too.Make no Mistake- American are supporting us indrectly more then they support India.American's are way more smarter and cunning then Indians or Pakistanis.They like to milk both sides.

when u say israel permission it's ok,but wen u say u.s permission it make me laugh at u.:cheesy::cheesy:,one call from u.s can change the govt or even staff of pak lol.do a nuclear free war with india,u will get to know.i think nuclear war creates a threat to india

.u shud c history who supported pak in kargil war

Nobody supported us in Kargil, we were humiliating the indian army on our own! 5,000 Pakistani army Jawans against more than 30,000 indian troops with artillery support and air support, yet it took you guys some time to kick us out, and that to due to the cowardly act of Nawaz Saab.

1 Pakistani soldier is enough to take on 100 indians!:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Is there a War Brewing. ?????????

Wat is every panicing about.

The Israelis are busy with Arabs

USA busy in Iraq & WOT.

India trying to stop china incursions

Pakistanis should relax

We might become another Afghanistan in case of multi partnered attack on us but rest assured the day that happens, we will make the world tremble in fear from them on.

Warlords will spring up with big factions of militant groups, targeting various elements in all countries, utilizing the mode of guerilla warfare and propaganda, strike inside the enemies country.

If a country like Pakistan is attacked and collapses, the people responsible will face terrible repercussion. The plan for any problem like this is already in place my friends, rest assured.

This will surely provide a chance to use our great plan, 'Death by a thousand cuts'.

I do not think the world wants to see this.

PS, if US attacks us, we will set fire to the saudi and other middle eastern oil fields. Also transfer nuclears to Iran, north korea, Venezuela, cuba and many others on the Axis of Evil.

Subject: Future
A Pakistani Ambassador to the UN just finished giving a speech,
and walks out into the lobby where he met President Obama.

They shook hands and walked together in the long verandah when
suddenly the Pakistani said, 'You know, I have just one question
about what I have seen in America.'

President Obama says 'Well your Excellency, anything I can do to
help you, I will do.'

The Pakistani whispers, 'My son watches this show 'Star Trek' and
in it there are Russians, and Blacks, Chinese, Japanese and even
Indians but never any Pakistani, Afghani or Arabs. So my son is
very upset. He doesn't understand nor do I about why there aren't
any Arabs, Pakistanis, an Afghanis in the Star Trek show.'

President Obama laughs and leans toward the Pakistani, and
whispers in his ear, 'Because... the show is all about the future.'

We might become another Afghanistan in case of multi partnered attack on us but rest assured the day that happens, we will make the world tremble in fear from them on.

Warlords will spring up with big factions of militant groups, targeting various elements in all countries, utilizing the mode of guerilla warfare and propaganda, strike inside the enemies country.

If a country like Pakistan is attacked and collapses, the people responsible will face terrible repercussion. The plan for any problem like this is already in place my friends, rest assured.

This will surely provide a chance to use our great plan, 'Death by a thousand cuts'.

I do not think the world wants to see this.

PS, if US attacks us, we will set fire to the saudi and other middle eastern oil fields.

I agree bro. Its just lyk a person putting there hand inside a bees hive.

Back
Top Bottom