What's new

US is coaching Vietnam to internationalize South China Sea issue

The brainwash part was to accuse of the Vietnamese government. That does not prevent you from subscribing to the propaganda and bending over your "patriotism" to your origin. I must admire the strength of the blood bond.

FYI, Vietnam is not such a "docile and gentle" neighbor:
1. A long-standing dispute between Cambodia and Vietnam in the Gulf of Siam concerns mainly the island of Phú Quốc, which is located off the Cambodian coast. Cambodia also claims 48,000 km2 of shelf area.
2. After the 1978 Vietnamese invasion of Cambodia, Thailand and Vietnam faced off across the Thai-Cambodian border with frequent Vietnamese incursions and shellings into Thai territory throughout the 1980s in pursuit of Cambodian guerrillas who kept attacking Vietnamese occupation forces.
3. Vietnam has the overlapping territory claims in South China Sea with Philippines. The dispute often got out of hand and turned to be bloody.
4. ......
The rest goes with China, Brunei, Indonesia and Malaysia and Laos. If you have difficulty finding it, I would help.

China choose not to claim north Vietnam. That shows China honors the treaty she signed and observes the international norms. By all means, the islands/isles occupied by Vietnam should still belong to China.

1.Phu Quoc island belong to small kingdom name ChanLap, they joined Great Viet's empire, so Phu QUoc belong to VN.Disputed in Gulf of Siam just because of overlap EEZ, it's not hard to Solve bro .^^

2. Rougue Khmer made war crime, kill lots of VNese, attack VN border so many times, it's unacceptable. We had to punish them. China was the aggresor in 1979 , we did not attack China border .

3.Phillipin did not discover any island in Spartly, so, they can have EEZ only,btw: the dispute between VN-Phillipine is ASEAN matter, not China concern.^^

WTh can't we freaking stop discussing this topic which has been beaten to death? Nothing good will come out of it.

Since Vietnam has been admitted as an ungrateful nation, they will sleep with anybody that can give them some interests!!!

Dont trust americans. look what happend when they coached the Georgians against Russia. Then they left them standing high and dry when russia flexed its muscle.

Dont trust americans. look what happend when they coached the Georgians against Russia. Then they left them standing high and dry when russia flexed its muscle.
It's depend on US's strategy bro, Georgians is Nothing to US, but VN is the crucial point to block CHina's expansion.

btw: we just need US weapon support, we pay money, they sell weapons plus training and infractructure developement, it's a mutual benefit bro, we can do the same with CHina if they stop violating our EEZ also :cheers:

It is very sad to see our chinese and vitnamese brothers crossing swords. I hope and pray you both can solve these issues and problems peacefully between you. But I warn to both sides that you should not allow third parties like america who never give a shxxx about vietnamese or chinese people to take advantage of you.

It is very sad to see our chinese and vitnamese brothers crossing swords. I hope and pray you both can solve these issues and problems peacefully between you. But I warn to both sides that you should not allow third parties like america who never give a shxxx about vietnamese or chinese people to take advantage of you.

Sure, we will not any US soldier to fight in SCS(East sea) against CHina, hope CHina can reduce the tension and respect our EEZ, for disputed islands, we can slove it by negotiation.

The brainwash part was to accuse of the Vietnamese government. That does not prevent you from subscribing to the propaganda and bending over your "patriotism" to your origin. I must admire the strength of the blood bond.

FYI, Vietnam is not such a "docile and gentle" neighbor:
1. A long-standing dispute between Cambodia and Vietnam in the Gulf of Siam concerns mainly the island of Phú Quốc, which is located off the Cambodian coast. Cambodia also claims 48,000 km2 of shelf area.
2. After the 1978 Vietnamese invasion of Cambodia, Thailand and Vietnam faced off across the Thai-Cambodian border with frequent Vietnamese incursions and shellings into Thai territory throughout the 1980s in pursuit of Cambodian guerrillas who kept attacking Vietnamese occupation forces.
3. Vietnam has the overlapping territory claims in South China Sea with Philippines. The dispute often got out of hand and turned to be bloody.
4. ......
The rest goes with China, Brunei, Indonesia and Malaysia and Laos. If you have difficulty finding it, I would help.

China choose not to claim north Vietnam. That shows China honors the treaty she signed and observes the international norms. By all means, the islands/isles occupied by Vietnam should still belong to China.

Yes, I agreed. The whole wolrd wherever Chinese lives, that will belong to China. So China is a master of invaders and thank you for your admit it not like the other chinese just "masterbatting by Han".

---------- Post added at 07:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 AM ----------

I really want to see a day China start to full scale on Viet Nam, take Viet Nam back to China and whatever [Han] people dreams on it.

Thanks for your kindness, I really hope war it is not start from any side. I think Vietnam don't trust America ... but also don't trust China govement too..

no body will care about south china sea, trust me.
Ok, well, I trust you mate. Nobody cares about the South China Sea but China, right?
Your idea was completely logic.

Even South Korea or Japan will not need to care about the South China Sea, because most of their imports were by the sea lanes through the South China Sea. See that, you need not to care at all while someone is sticking a sharped-knife right to you neck, right?

For the US, they will not care at all. The Pacific Ocean from now on would be guarded by the Chinese. Bravo, US soldiers would be free from duty and stay at home enjoy happiness with their family.

A world full of peace thanks to Chinese. Bravo! Cheers!

//Carl Thayer is an Australian. He's a fair critic about Asian politics, got nothing to do with the US here.
Absolutely irrelevant thread's title.

Rather than that, looked what happend to pakistan itself before comparing, you guys are the first hand victim's of being thier lapdog arent you. :azn:

Back
Top Bottom