What's new

US has invaded 70 nations Since 1776 & 1.3 billion deaths

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calling Indians call center workers for pointing out that USA actually did not invade India in 1940s as claimed by the OP would be derailing the thread.

The OP is a propaganda piece from a blog that can not be taken seriously at all as its full of weird claims and lies. For some reason those lies seem very dear to some posters.

Be it a propaganda piece...You and your countryman didnt have to troll to show how disgusting of a mindset you lot are agreeing to child murder!
I talked about your countryman ( @JayAtl ) and you got all hyper...suit yourself!

And here again I talked about your countryman:
He doesn't hide his Indian roots, but he's an American citizen and loyal. Its not natural for every culture to hate the host.

Things in the west with emigration work differently than in the middle east.

In any case at topic- I hate America for invading India in the 40s. I fcking didn't even know that, thanks OP for opening my eyes, now I'm as intelligent and well informed as most posters on the thread.

And it is ALSO NOT NATURAL to actually consider children as terrorist and answer blood thirstyly! Just read what he wrote or are you going to turn a blind eye coz you are being LOYAL to your Indian men ( cant even call him country men coz like you said he is being loyal to his country ie. American)

Or maybe you are the same guy hence got sooo damn offended!

Last edited by a moderator:
I blame the 1 who showed joy in hearing about women and children dying...

Yes we blame our govt + the supplier for supplying (for loosing any sense of humanity and allowing their weapons to be used as crap)

Mind you for those stupid drones innocents are paying with their lives...THIS I do not tolerate...Someone trolling on this I do not tolerate...

You lot cry endlessly if something happens in USA....we are AT LEAST Caring FOR OUR OWN!

We only celebrate the death of terrorists, women and childrens are not included in that meanwhile you should see when some of your fellow countrymen rejoice the death of 165 innocents during ?Mumbai terrorist attacks.

read @JayAtl wrote....i dont know why you all jumped in the bandwagon when ALL POSTS WERE TO HIM...Unless you all are the same person or agree to child murder...IF NOT THEN MOVE ON!

Have you ever came across the word ”CASUALTY”.Meanwhile you should blame your administration which secretly sanctions these kills and uptill recently even based their drones at Shamshi Air Base.

casualty happens once or twice not ALL THE TIME!

Last edited by a moderator:
We were invaded in 40's by america ..news to me

Dude please don't point that out, such suggestions are not taken kindly to here. The expectation here is to hate america, just say you hate america and move on.

Ḥashshāshīn;4503552 said:
I think they use the term 'invasion' loosely. There were US troops in India during WW2.

No nothing used loosely here, a native speaker of english knows the meaning of invasion. This is deliberately done for a propaganda piece.

I wonder what loose definition of death they have used, headaches?

Half of the thread was littered with off topics. Any more violations will result in stricter infractions.

Re-Opened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom