What's new

US Freez Pakistani aid

Oh my God! I'm so glad that we won't get that evil $$$ from US no more ......ThankU Uncle Sam for listening to the cries of the poor pplz of Pakistan.....cuz this $$$ alwayz helped the corrupt elites to get stronger....At least our elites will suffer like Public too....:smokin:

The United States is suspending all the aid that have neither been committed, nor been announced for future projects in Pakistan. Whereas, the aids that have already been committed, will be timely disbursed per the contracts.

Bad news for the average Pakistani relying on the aid to get them through the day.

I hope the aid is being replaced from the Pak Govt or from China, I highly doubt it though.

no no no average pakistani rely in this ** aid , we dont want AIDS , we need corruption free and honest leaders , rest of work they will do.

Bad news for the average Pakistani relying on the aid to get them through the day.

I hope the aid is being replaced from the Pak Govt or from China, I highly doubt it though.
Sir! The average Pakistani or any Pakistani never depended/relied/needed any aid from abroad except the corrupt/traitors within our ruling elites......:smokin:

Good move, where ever US aid goes become rampant with corrupt and incompetency..it should not be called US aid but US bribery to politicians like zardari for selling out national interests!

Thank you USA for ending the AID!

It should be called US AIDS...

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

Bad news for an average IQ indian..ban is coming ahead!

you can have it mate from what I hear the Indian problems that we are not allowed to mention on here could be alleviated

Surprisingly I see the same pattern with aid, Saudi Arabia gives you too.!

Corruption!

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

you can have it mate from what I hear the Indian problems that we are not allowed to mention on here could be alleviated

We don't ask for them. Look at how India rejected USA planes as an example. :usflag:

err ... wait a min , is this over the 700 $ million which was frozen earlier?

I read this and i wanna cry as no one here is thinking of the people who will lose there way of living how all these Generals And politicians will send there kids to Western schools how will they drive around in expensive cars how will they retire in 20 or 30 homes how will they get billions in bank accounts guys please its a serious issue here and i just cant help my self but to think of the innocent Generals and politicians who will be forced to live like the rest of us.

In this time of need all you guys can do is fight please its a serious Matter Americans will freeze Bribes to PAkistan please think of the elites children.

There are following out standing bills from Pakistan to US:

1- $3.5 billion; The reimbursements of services agreed in contract of WOT.
2- $? billion; The reimbursement of road damage claim.

For item 2, i have put question mark because, ghadari govt. is trying to make smaller bill by miscalculating the costs of re-construction and IMF markup paybacks.

Back
Top Bottom