What's new

US embassy's Tamil Genocide photos anger Sri Lanka military

So you are saying dropping food parcels didnt actually happen?
And Indian gover is lieing and SL gov is lieing and media are all lieing. ?

Show me Official release from either Indian or Sri lankan Foreign affairs Ministry supporting your claim.

Don't show me newspapers.

These Newspapers are written by people we call in Sri lanka "Art Karayo" (Art people); people that fail maths and science and get a degree in journalism.

SSG guys in srilankan outfit near anuradhapura 1987 some covert ops

ssg 2.jpg

Attachments

• ssg 2.jpg
    ssg 2.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 11
Show me Official release from either Indian or Sri lankan Foreign affairs Ministry supporting your claim.

These Newspapers are written by people we call in Sri lanka "Art Karayo" (Art people); people that fail maths and science and get a degree in journalism.

Well this incident happened in 1987 and asking for official releases is a stupid thing.
This is a well known fact and i dont think that anyone thought that an idiot after 27 years would be asking about its official releases.
Check indian intervention by Rohan Guneratne, Colombo assignment by Dixit, IPKF memoirs, Gota's war and of course media reports. The Hindu is like a organ of Indian foriegn policy and it wont publish it if it is a fake news, India dropping aids is a famous thing. For your standards dont read books ask your father.

You are such a f*ed up fellow. ! danna tharama thamai! gon haraka

SSG guys in srilankan outfit near anuradhapura 1987 some covert ops

View attachment 14000

Can you please post a source or a link

He doesn't need to, you clearly allow hearsay evidence.

My uncle told me that his friend can confirm the presence of pakistani soldiers in SL in 87'

Maybe you should stick to painting/poetry and creative writing; leave the world of geopolitics to people with a good enough aptitude.

Well this incident happened in 1987 and asking for official releases is a stupid thing.
This is a well known fact and i dont think that anyone thought that an idiot after 27 years would be asking about its official releases.
Check indian intervention by Rohan Guneratne, Colombo assignment by Dixit, IPKF memoirs, Gota's war and of course media reports. The Hindu is like a organ of Indian foriegn policy and it wont publish it if it is a fake news, India dropping aids is a famous thing. For your standards dont read books ask your father.

You are such a f*ed up fellow. ! danna tharama thamai! gon haraka

SSG commandos team briefing srilankan army chief General Nalin Senaveratna 1986
ssg.jpg

Back
Top Bottom