What's new

US Drone Strikes mosque during Fajr prayer

...So U believe that your HARAM will go answered....
sic:tdown:
..answer this honestly..and U will see the light..

One that wasn't even a question and Two you still didn't answer mine its obvious your just a troll.

Which forces? Of which nationality? I hope you know what you're talking about, my friend.

I may be wrong there mate but do you think taking down a place of worship is the best way to go about it? Would we feel the same way if our own govt would have hit a missile or bombed the golden temple then?

So, what is the topic? It is not certain that the drone struck a mosque, instead of a house. That is unverified speculation in this thread. And, if a mosque, who says it was a mosque? Why does not the GoP give clear and honest answers to what is happening in North Waziristan? Why must we rely on unverifiable anonymous sources for such happenings in Pakistan?

Sir TruthSeeker,

Drone hasn't hit some place on the moon which is unverifiable.. just wait few more hours and let news come where people of the area would confirm that. If USA has actually attacked a Masjid, We would condemn this attack and not just condemn, we would have right to respond to this crime against Islam through all means possible.

I may be wrong there mate but do you think taking down a place of worship is the best way to go about it? Would we feel the same way if our own govt would have hit a missile or bombed the golden temple then?

You're completely messing up the facts.

Golden temple was in India where Indian forces were allowed to set trap outside the temple and wait for the militants.

There's no such facility accorded by the Pakistanis to the Americans. The Americans can't set up shop outside the mosque. Not in full public view, at least.

This attack would be a major setback to any normalization of relations with the US and I believe they should take the American administration to task on this that why was it necessary to blow up a mosque to kill what were a few alleged Uzbek militants?

Why have some Americans ceased to question their own government all of a sudden and acting like the the zombies of North Korea?

Even if there are militants,it is wrong and unethical to bomb a mosque during prayer since there will also be dozens of innocent worshipers.What next..?Bomb a wedding party where militants are attending?

Mosques are clearly places that militants gather. To say otherwise is to be either naive or an apologist for these jihadis.

This tells what is definition of terrorists to you. When Muslims says its is not war on Terrorism, but on Islam, statements like yours confirm this further.

the west really sucks here. They are the worst human being on earth. May Allah forgive to call them human..

Yes, at some of them, they do.

So you are accepting that America is breeding ground of terrorists also. Good.. this should give Pakistan an opportunity to attack on your country, kill Americans in churches and those fake masjids and claim we did that for peace. Would you appreciate that?

An advice to you sir, don't offend Muslims to the levels which is beyond the level of affordability to you.

This tells what is definition of terrorists to you. When Muslims says its is not war on Terrorism, but on Islam, statements like yours confirm this further.
If you were considered same as terrorist will you still be allowed to live in a NATO allied nation?

If you were considered same as terrorist will you still be allowed to live in a NATO allied nation?

In addition to non-seance, what was your second logic to post this? I have freedom to express and be opinionated about every topic. What is your wise idea mr. humanfirst?

that was a shameful act and no one should lend countenance to such brutality by americans............ shame on our government and army...... american aid is helpful only to corrupt govt and army , not to common PAKISTANIS ...........

The drone strikes are instruments of Allah's will. Allah does not approve of militants using mosques as shelter and concealment for their evil deeds. Obey Allah and a drone will not strike you.

May you burn in hell for your anti-human sentiments.

/Imran Khan condemns the attack.

Lahore: Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf Chairman Imran Khan has urged the government to end its covert complicity on US drone attacks.
Khan on Friday posted on a social networking website that drones were not only illegal acc to international law, they were creating more militancy & terrorism in Pakistan.
“ Govt must end its covert complicity on this,” he posted.
“We condemn the continuing CIA drone attacks, especially the targeting of a mosque during Fajr prayers, adding to the innocent casualties” he added.

Back
Top Bottom